• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 24, 2018, 02:30:59 AM
Fuck.  17 kids dead and the pussy count grows.

This guy goes into how Broward County got money from a government program if their youth crime rate was low. The LE was not allowed to arrest teenagers or the money from the program would be threaten. That's why cops went to the Cruz kid's home so many times and nothing happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtUtMDxMRI

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 24, 2018, 02:30:31 AM
Soon they'll be able to have a fucking vagina parade.

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2018, 06:38:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pJdDU_Cz4M

This is just the lefts flavor of the week approach to pushing their political agenda. There have been many.

In the early 2000s it was “documentaries” hitting the theatres just a few months before an election. Ferenheight 911, Inconvenient Truth. Then conservatives released a few, so that stopped.

They’re still using so-called “science documentaries” that are nothing more than political propaganda just to get them forced on students in schools.

You had the book deals approach in the 90s, but thats not used anymore other than for a way for big liberal media companies to funnel 10s of millions to demokkkrat politicians in the form of signing bonuses. The books don’t even come close to breaking even.

Then you had the left flood social media with fake twitter and Facebook crap all through Obama’s tenure. Conservatives do it, Trump gets elected, and suddenly now it’s “Russians”. We all know there would’ve been no need for investigations if Mrs Bubba had won.

Today the latest leftwing exploitation is using kids as victims. They used to stick with exploiting adults who were sick and dying. Michael J Fox. Christopher Reeves. Both blaming W because he wouldn’t support using embryonic stem cells from aborted fetuses for government stem cell research. Both were full of shit as always with the left. 15 years later, sill no cure for Parkinson’s or spinal injuries. And stem cell research no longer needs embryonic stem cells. But at the time, who was going to attack Superman with a breathing tube up his ass.

So today it’s using kids as the new victims. Why? Because who’s going to argue with a kid who just had their classmates killed. Write the script. Hand the kids the speech. Shove them in front of a camera. These kids somehow “know” more about the NRA than the actual members of the NRA. So tomorrow conservatives will respond with kids of their own. And in a few years, demokkkrats will find a new approach. A new group to exploit. Same shit, new day. Still a party void of ideas and solutions.

Just off the presses, blame “thoughts and prayers”. This new lemming mantra just popped up a few months ago. TigerLemming and others have confirmed its “use” by citing it a few times. Along with the old blame the NRA standby.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 24, 2018, 07:46:50 AM
This guy goes into how Broward County got money from a government program if their youth crime rate was low. The LE was not allowed to arrest teenagers or the money from the program would be threaten. That's why cops went to the Cruz kid's home so many times and nothing happened.

I read the documents.  Fucking greedy democrats. Fucking corrupt/coward cops in that district.

Gd5150

Good old leftwing Broward and Palm beach counties. Always the last 2 in Fla to submit their vote counts. The 2 counties where the demoKKKRats were trailing by 100,000 votes in 2000 and needed 100,000 votes with 100,000 votes left to count. It was past midnight on the west coast. And imagine that! They get all 100,000 votes in Palm beach county. Lmfao!!!!

Gore had to suddenly retract his concession that he gave because legally he knew it was over. Silly negro, he should’ve considered what demoKKKRats can do illegally. Hell he may have been elected. Oh well, another bullet dodged. And so was born the laugher of the demoKKKrats and their hanging chads.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/30/florida-democratic-election-official-admits-noncitizens-felons-voting/

I just joined the NRA.  Way to motivate me, Enterprise, Delta and assorted morons.  I should be getting my NRA cap in the mail.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
I just joined the NRA.  Way to motivate me, Enterprise, Delta and assorted morons.  I should be getting my NRA cap in the mail.

That's funny. I'm a reformed libtard and I was wondering how to buy a gun. Just to give them a big FU. I know you need some kind of permit. And gun lessons.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/

Quote(CNN)When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 24, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
That's funny. I'm a reformed libtard and I was wondering how to buy a gun. Just to give them a big FU. I know you need some kind of permit. And gun lessons.

Here in Georgia, just buy a hunting license at Academy, Wal-Mart, Cabellas etc. You're good to go after that. Elsewhere, call a gun store and see what they require. I have a Glock 19 and Savage .308 hunting rifle. I want to get Ruger .22 , a shotgun and another handgun.  Hell, maybe I'll buy an AR-15.  LOL.

Gd5150

Nice! I joined last summer. Got my duffle bag. Lol!  8) Have never given money to any political party/campaign. The NRA though I feel stands up for the constitution and is the only group doing so. The republcians wont get a dime from me.

Loesch is a badass speaker. Respected, professional, classy, and knows her shit. She could destroy any pathetic demokkkrat in a debate. Can you imagine any demokkkrat having to deal with the shit show cnn crafted last week? Michele Obama? Hillary Clinton? Schumer or Pilosi? They’d last 30 seconds and have to have their pathetic weak asses carried off the stage in tears.

Gd5150

Find a local gun shop. Go to a few and find one you like. You’re going to be spending a lot of time there. They will tell you everything you need to know. How and where to train. Training is a must. How and which licenses to get. They’re great people.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 24, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
Nice! I joined last summer. Got my duffle bag. Lol!  8) Have never given money to any political party/campaign. The NRA though I feel stands up for the constitution and is the only group doing so. The republcians wont get a dime from me.

Loesch is a badass speaker. Respected, professional, classy, and knows her shit. She could destroy any pathetic demokkkrat in a debate. Can you imagine any demokkkrat having to deal with the shit show cnn crafted last week? Michele Obama? Hillary Clinton? Schumer or Pilosi? They’d last 30 seconds and have to have their pathetic weak asses carried off the stage in tears.

I  have given to one or two conservative groups but I won't be giving any to the Republican Party after the lousy job they are doing in Congress.  I think I gave to them once about 15 years ago but no more.  Thought about getting the duffle bag but decided I wanted to get a cap so I can rub it in when I go out to the store.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
...Thought about getting the duffle bag but decided I wanted to get a cap so I can rub it in when I go out to the store.
Ha! Brace yourself for triggered libs. ;)

Dr. MD MD

They're all fired! The entire police force! >:(

Asuka Langley

You only need a permit if you live in a communist state, and you don't need lessons but you should take them to get acquainted with your new killing machine and hit what you want to kill with it.

Uncle Duke

I realize your post is tongue-in-cheek, but the requirements for gun purchase/ownership are literally all over the map in the US.  Same with concealed carry permit requirements, and reciprocity between/among states accepting permits can change with little-to-no notice.  Driving cross country with a gun can be a real headache, and requires some research to make sure you do not violate the guns laws of any particular state.  Like most concealed carry permit holders, I would like to see a federally mandated concealed carry reciprocity for all states, but I doubt it will ever happen.

albrecht

Everyone should try not to patronize these companies that dropped discounts, deals, or business with the NRA due to the leftist pressure groups:
https://thinkprogress.org/corporations-nra-f0d8074f2ca7/

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 24, 2018, 06:02:23 PM
I realize your post is tongue-in-cheek, but the requirements for gun purchase/ownership are literally all over the map in the US.  Same with concealed carry permit requirements, and reciprocity between/among states accepting permits can change with little-to-no notice.  Driving cross country with a gun can be a real headache, and requires some research to make sure you do not violate the guns laws of any particular state.  Like most concealed carry permit holders, I would like to see a federally mandated concealed carry reciprocity for all states, but I doubt it will ever happen.
There was at least one bill I recall, and I think it had passed the House.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22concealed+carry+reciprocity+act%22%5D%7D
I thought I heard on the news that the Bill was going to pass both houses and be sent to the President but then a shooting "happened" and so it got pushed back?

https://www.hudsonvalley360.com/article/gun-violence-prompts-students%E2%80%99-planned-school-walk-out

QuoteThe Fix NICS [National Instant Criminal Background Check System] Act of 2017 would tighten the process the instant criminal background check system. The law would agencies accountable when applicants omit relevant information from background checks and would provide states Attorneys General’s offices with funding to collect records of all felony conviction and domestic violence records to conduct background checks.

Trump is open to improvements in federal background checks for prospective gun buyers, White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said in a statement Monday.

Trump spoke with the Senate’s sponsor of the bill, Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, about amending the legislation, according to the statement.

“While discussions are ongoing and revisions are being considered,” Sanders said. “The president is supportive of efforts to improve the federal background check system.”

The bill, which is in the Senate Judiciary Committee, has modest bipartisan support in the Senate.

“Fixing the NICS program is an important step we should take but if that’s all we do it would be a failure of leadership,” said U.S. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. “There is widespread support for stopping 19-year-olds from buying assault weapons, closing the loopholes that allow guns to be sold without background checks, making gun trafficking a crime, banning bump stocks and preventing the Concealed-Carry Reciprocity Act from becoming law. What’s missing is the political will from Congress to act. We need to do far more than fix NICS to protect millions of Americans and their families across our country.”

The House of Representatives considered the legislation when it was part of a separate bill. There is a stand-alone bill in the House, which also has bipartisan support. U.S. Rep. John Faso, R-19, supported the measure in the past.

“Representative Faso voted for the House version of the Fix NICS proposal when it was included in H.R. 38,” said Faso’s spokesman Joe Gierut. “He would similarly support the proposal if it were to come up for a vote as a stand-alone bill.”

The New York Times contributed to this story.

albrecht

While we worry about so-called "assault weapons," across our open-border they are catching cartels with Claymores, and not the larping fake swords, or even a reproduction real sword- but the "Front Towards Enemy" type and other military grade hardware.
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/02/mexican-cartel-tactical-note-36.html#more

Up All Night

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Ha! Brace yourself for triggered libs. ;)

Posting that picture should come with a Crisis Hotline # for the Libtards.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 24, 2018, 07:52:03 PM
While we worry about so-called "assault weapons," across our open-border they are catching cartels with Claymores, and not the larping fake swords, or even a reproduction real sword- but the "Front Towards Enemy" type and other military grade hardware.
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/02/mexican-cartel-tactical-note-36.html#more

Nice little haul, including Barrett .50s.

Good thing the strict gun laws of Mexico stopped them from getting these weapons.  Whoops!

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 24, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Not gonna happen while the People's Repubic of California is part of the union.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 25, 2018, 12:02:11 AM
https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/967399735844892674

Nor does it stand for assault rifle for that matter.

Yes the ignorance is strong when it comes to self defense weapons.

QuoteJust because Piers Morgan or Oprah said that’s what it stands for it doesn’t mean that they are right. The “AR” comes from the firearms manufacturer Armalite. Those letters are used as a standard naming practice for their firearms. Just like the Ford F-150, the AR-15 is a specific model.

http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/assault-rifle

Up All Night

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 24, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
Fucking Coward.  Taking  bets, this Piece of Shit will eat his gun.

But he won't likely have the courage to put on the uniform he's disgraced.