• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2016, 11:35:01 AM

Y'know, there's a reason why Ed Dames is that height (aside from the unflattering clothing he's wearing, doubled with the unsavoury hairstyle - which does make him look rather squat).

You see, Aaron Donahue mentioned to Art when he was on Coast, that him and Dames has consumed some sort of elixir of youth - a chemical of some kind, which "pauses" one's growth / makes one younger or immortal. Something to that effect.

That's also the reason Dames and Donahue have that squeaky tone. They are boy men. And I'm not trying to be funny here. That's what Donahue said. I think it may be true!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Azzerae on August 10, 2016, 03:38:43 PM
Y'know, there's a reason why Ed Dames is that height (aside from the unflattering clothing he's wearing, doubled with the unsavoury hairstyle - which does make him look rather squat).

You see, Aaron Donahue mentioned to Art when he was on Coast, that him and Dames has consumed some sort of elixir of youth - a chemical of some kind, which "pauses" one's growth / makes one younger or immortal. Something to that effect.

That's also the reason Dames and Donahue have that squeaky tone. They are boy men. And 'm not trying to be funny here. That's what Donahue said. I think it may be true!

Thank you for that valuable piece of trivia.  My life is much richer funnier for knowing it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 10, 2016, 03:43:00 PM
Thank you for that valuable piece of trivia.  My life is much richer funnier for knowing it.

You're welcome

GravitySucks

That's also the reason Dames and Donahue have that squeaky tone. They are boy men. And 'm not trying to be funny here. That's what Donahue said. I think it may be true!

So did they consume this magic elixir when they were 13, or did they wait until they hit 14?

Do they still have to shave?

Did Ed have to get his mother to sign him up for his mail order bride?

Shuttles aren't flying anymore, so the chances of a space shuttle being forced to land because of a meteor shower just before the kill shot are pretty close to zero.

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 03:46:58 PM
Shuttles aren't flying anymore, so the chances of a space shuttle being forced to land because of a meteor shower just before the kill shot are pretty close to zero.
Maybe Ed meant the secret military space shuttle that is still active?  8)

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 03:46:58 PM
So did they consume this magic elixir when they were 13, or did they wait until they hit 14?

Do they still have to shave?

Did Ed have to get his mother to sign him up for his mail order bride?

LOL did he really say that?, The only one i remember was some killer fungus

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on August 10, 2016, 03:49:56 PM
LOL did he really say that?, The only one i remember was some killer fungus

Yes, when pressed for a date, he said remote viewing was not good at providing dates, so he remote viewed the most important event preceding the kill shot, and it would be a space shuttle mission cut short because of an unexpected meteor storm. This was prior to the Columbia break up in February, 2003, so I am pretty sure it was an interview with Art, not Noory.

When I saw the Columbia break up, my mind actually started to wonder if that was what he had remote viewed, because the falling debris looked like meteorite trails in some of the images. Now I don't believe he ever remote viewed anything except a mail order bride.

Rix Gins

That's also the reason Dames and Donahue have that squeaky tone. They are boy men. And I'm not trying to be funny here. That's what Donahue said. I think it may be true!

Your post reminded me of this early day Dutch Boy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on August 10, 2016, 03:49:53 PM
Maybe Ed meant the secret military space shuttle that is still active?  8)

Now all we need is an "unexpected meteor storm". Of course we will never know if the Air Force landed the secret shuttle early, or just on its normal schedule, so we will still be surprised when the kill shot happens. Actually, we won't be surprised, we will have about an hour's notice.

albrecht

Maybe these weird guys all use the same hairstylist on the cruise ship or convention center during their "big events?"

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2016, 04:02:15 PM
Maybe these weird guys all use the same hairstylist on the cruise ship or convention center during their "big events?"

Or all have the same model Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 04:04:52 PM
Or all have the same model Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
That site is so hilarious. Even better than Joshua Warren's "wishing machine," "ghost boxes," and the other gimmicks hawked on C2C.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2016, 04:24:32 PM
That site is so hilarious. Even better than Joshua Warren's "wishing machine," "ghost boxes," and the other gimmicks hawked on C2C.

I stumbled across it in the late 90's and laughed my ass off. This and the original Bonsai Kitten (which was taken down several times due to death threats) were two gems of early internet humor.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120107081614/http://bonsaikitten.com/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 04:45:00 PM
I stumbled across it in the late 90's and laughed my ass off. This and the original Bonsai Kitten (which was taken down several times due to death threats) were two gems of early internet humor.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120107081614/http://bonsaikitten.com/
Yeah, I remember those. What is great about the site is such detail on the aluminum hat and mind-control computer programs. Remember this guy? "I Kiss You!" I think Sascha Baron Cohen should've given him money because I think he got the idea for Borat from him:
http://www.mahir.faithweb.com/original.htm

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2016, 04:55:44 PM
Yeah, I remember those. What is great about the site is such detail on the aluminum hat and mind-control computer programs. Remember this guy? "I Kiss You!" I think Sascha Baron Cohen should've given him money because I think he got the idea for Borat from him:
http://www.mahir.faithweb.com/original.htm

LOL. Never saw that. Strange resemblance.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 04:59:05 PM
LOL. Never saw that. Strange resemblance.
It was "viral" back in the internet boom. I can't prove it but would think due to the popularity of his site emailed around to people and laughed at and his awkward phrasing and appearance that Cohen must have based Borat off him. "I like sex" "I kiss you" etc.

BattyBrooke

I missed it. What exactly DID she say about Art when on C2C?? Can someone please paraphrase for me?

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2016, 05:03:54 PM
It was "viral" back in the internet boom. I can't prove it but would think due to the popularity of his site emailed around to people and laughed at and his awkward phrasing and appearance that Cohen must have based Borat off him. "I like sex" "I kiss you" etc.

There was a funny electronica song based off it.  I just remember "You can stay my home!"

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on August 11, 2016, 01:25:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djwh6ucJnxQ
How is it that nobody pointed out that according to Heather, Art is "getting stronger every day?" @1:39  It's comedy gold, people!

***I do still hope it is the truth... I hope Art is feeling better.

Robert

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2016, 08:36:12 PMHow is it that nobody pointed out that according to Heather, Art is "getting stronger every day?" @1:39  It's comedy gold, people!

Same here -- even if he never picks up a mic again.  Breathing's important even when nothing comes out but breath.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Morgus on August 09, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

I think the photographer was trying to get a picture of David Crosby there in the background. It's unfortunate that Dames and that lady had to stand in the way.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 13, 2016, 02:26:26 PM
I think the photographer was trying to get a picture of David Crosby there in the background. It's unfortunate that Dames and that lady had to stand in the way.

Stills and Nash are probably the other two in the background.  Once in a life time pic ruined.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 13, 2016, 02:26:26 PM

Where'd he find a midget to stand next to?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Taco Bell on August 13, 2016, 02:39:08 PM
Stills and Nash are probably the other two in the background.  Once in a life time pic ruined.

Lol

BattyBrooke

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2016, 08:36:12 PM
How is it that nobody pointed out that according to Heather, Art is "getting stronger every day?" @1:39  It's comedy gold, people!

Why was 1:39 comedy gold? She just mentions exercise? What did I miss? This was not an update at all, really. :-(

onan

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 15, 2016, 10:47:39 AM
Why was 1:39 comedy gold? She just mentions exercise? What did I miss? This was not an update at all, really. :-(

I got no clue either.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: onan on August 15, 2016, 03:33:12 PM
I got no clue either.

It has something to do with Art saying "Heather is getting better everyday" as a host. That became a joke with people that didn't agree.

onan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 03:35:30 PM
It has something to do with Art saying "Heather is getting better everyday" as a host. That became a joke with people that didn't agree.

I see, thanks for helping me understand.