• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 19, 2019, 06:29:06 PM
no no no! Jason tried to use his YouTube power and influence to coerce Erinn into a sexual relationship.

no no no! Erinn used Jason for his generous suscribers.

chefist

Then war has been declared! I'm team Jason!

you see, the evil Callan is still trying to defile innocent and pure Erinn. unbelievable!

[attachment=1]

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 19, 2019, 06:37:27 PM
you see, the evil Callan is still trying to defile innocent and pure Erinn. unbelievable!

[attachment=1,msg1327646]

Then it begins!

https://youtu.be/y2uMwFVlGWY

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 19, 2019, 06:37:27 PM

[attachment=1,msg1327646]

The truce won't last forever.

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2019, 06:41:42 PM

The truce won't last forever.
my god, that sounds like a threat... i shall inform Erinn immediately!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 19, 2019, 06:47:36 PM
my god, that sounds like a threat... i shall inform Erinn immediately!

While you're at it, tell Erinn to go live with Jason tonight.  Jason is ready to give the people what they want, and give it to them now.

Erinn wants to put Game of Thrones before the will of the people.

Shame on her!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx0vP4tW4G8

Jason is being the bigger person here.  We can all see this.  Is there any question that Jason is a very nice person?

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2019, 07:15:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx0vP4tW4G8

Jason is being the bigger person here.  We can all see this.  Is there any question that Jason is a very nice person?

Brig...be the bigger person...please...end thisQ

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2019, 06:50:07 PM
While you're at it, tell Erinn to go live with Jason tonight.  Jason is ready to give the people what they want, and give it to them now.

Erinn wants to put Game of Thrones before the will of the people.

Shame on her!

GOT is of the utmost importance to Erinn. Jason must comply with her wishes.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 19, 2019, 07:29:33 PM
GOT is of the utmost importance to Erinn. Jason must comply with her wishes.

He/She who complies with the wishes of their suscribers, WINS tips, donations, superchats, and gifts.

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2019, 07:36:33 PM
He/She who complies with the wishes of their suscribers, WINS tips, donations, superchats, and gifts.

Jason should cut a healthy check and send it to Erinn, for emotional distress of course.

chefist

Jason is trying to hold on during a tough internet economy....TEAM JASON!

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2019, 07:43:45 PM
Jason is trying to hold on during a tough internet economy....TEAM JASON!

Erinn really should appreciate Jason.  He can teach her a LOT about the YouTube world.

It's not too much to ask, that she would have to learn to tolerate Jasons fans, suscribers, and those who gift him and send him cash.

Lilith

I was glad to see Jason was man enough to post in Erinns Game of Thrones livestream, that he still loves his subs, despite Erinns efforts to demonise his subs.

I wish Jason would stop feeling the need to defend himself and his subs.  It's YouTube, and Jason is making nice money.  I heard Erinn say he made $1000. this week.  He must be doing something right.  Why should he tell his subs off?  They're being very good to him.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2019, 07:15:12 PM

Don't forget your early training and fall for his cutesy poo BS. It's all a work to con susscribers out of candy. I don't trust that snake one slithery step. I made a video once only to see that Callan left a shitty comment. The man's evil, worse than Senda.

The only subs that fat bastard loves are the ones stuffed with cheese and meatballs.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 06:57:06 AM
Don't forget your early training and fall for his cutesy poo BS. It's all a work to con susscribers out of candy. I don't trust that snake one slithery step. I made a video once only to see that Callan left a shitty comment. The man's evil, worse than Senda.

The only subs that fat bastard loves are the ones stuffed with cheese and meatballs.

Did you take a "screenie"?  Can you recall what the shitty comment was, at least?  Would it be too much to ask for a link to your video?  I would love to see it.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 08:21:36 AM
Did you take a "screenie"?  Can you recall what the shitty comment was, at least?  Would it be too much to ask for a link to your video?  I would love to see it.  ;D

He wrote 'Zzzzzzzzzz ', implying my very first video was so boring it sent him to sleep. Isn't that outrageous cyber-bullying? It's not my fault that he has a physique that looks like a maternity smock filled with  melted ice cream. Why take it out on me?

I made a short video by the river, adding a little commentary of my own and this bloated swine got me so upset and confused with his abuse that I deleted it, burst into tears and didn't get out of bed for three days.

He's not nice, he's a mean ugly fatso. I'm not sure what Erinn did but she hasn't harassed me so I'm on her side.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 08:47:01 AM
He wrote 'Zzzzzzzzzz ', implying my very first video was so boring it sent him to sleep. Isn't that outrageous cyber-bullying? It's not my fault that he has a physique that looks like a maternity smock filled with  melted ice cream. Why take it out on me?

I made a short video by the river, adding a little commentary of my own and this bloated swine got me so upset and confused with his abuse that I deleted it, burst into tears and didn't get out of bed for three days.

He's not nice, he's a mean ugly fatso. I'm not sure what Erinn did but she hasn't harassed me so I'm on her side.

Erinn claims that Jason Callan did nothing to protect her from his trolls, forgetting the give and take of the YouTube world. With suscribers and donations, comes trolls.  Jason Callan has, indeed, on more than one occasion YELLED at his suscribers to STOP TROLLING ERINN, publicly on YouTube.  What else is a reasonable man supposed to do?  I don't know what has happened to Erinn lately, but she seems to have turned into a whiney crybaby, who has no experience on the internet, and expects the internet to be a safe space for whiney crybabies.

She claims that she welcomes hate comments about herself, as well as thumbs down, so that she can do a review video of the hateful comments, yet claims she is afraid to come see her thread at BellGab.  Does that make any sense to you?  She appears to be angry at Jason for not controlling other people (his suscribers) on the internet.  She is angry at him, for something he can do nothing about, and if I were Callan, I would dust off my hands, and move on, and take my generous troll suscribers with me.

I hope my explanation helps SV.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 09:04:33 AM
Erinn claims that Jason Callan did nothing to protect her from his trolls, forgetting the give and take of the YouTube world. With suscribers and donations, comes trolls.  Jason Callan has, indeed, on more than one occasion YELLED at his suscribers to STOP TROLLING ERINN, publicly on YouTube.  What else is a reasonable man supposed to do?  I don't know what has happened to Erinn lately, but she seems to have turned into a whiney crybaby, who has no experience on the internet, and expects the internet to be a safe space for whiney crybabies.

She claims that she welcomes hate comments about herself, as well as thumbs down, so that she can do a review video of the hateful comments, yet claims she is afraid to come see her thread at BellGab.  Does that make any sense to you?  She appears to be angry at Jason for not controlling other people (his suscribers) on the internet.  She is angry at him, for something he can do nothing about, and if I were Callan, I would dust off my hands, and move on, and take my generous troll suscribers with me.

I hope my explanation helps SV.

Thanks, brig.

She does seem a bit high maintenance. I don't know what you can do with someone like that. She does exhibit certain Sendaesque tendencies but it seems like they're both too anti-social to make a Dream Team and I can't see Senda sharing the limelight. He wouldn't fit for one thing.

I think she was better off when she was audio only. Letting people see your face just sets people off and makes them mean.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2019, 04:50:34 PM
So is there a betting pool yet?   50 clams on Senda.  Tonnage prevails.........................

Callan does have military experience. He might have a bit of know-how to offset the Senda bull rush. Senda might be sumo size but he lacks technique.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 09:13:46 AM
Thanks, brig.

She does seem a bit high maintenance. I don't know what you can do with someone like that. She does exhibit certain Sendaesque tendencies but it seems like they're both too anti-social to make a Dream Team and I can't see Senda sharing the limelight. He wouldn't fit for one thing.

I think she was better off when she was audio only. Letting people see your face just sets people off and makes them mean.

I think both Senda and Erinn are jealous of Callan.  Jason is NOT broke, Jason has very generous suscribers, and Jason has a fantastic castle that he lives in.  I think it's very likely that many other YouTubers just use Jason, for trying to add some of his generous suscribers, to their own collection, then stab him in the heart, and drop him like a hot potato.  I could be wrong.

SredniVashtar

I've been thinking about Callan v Senda I and I don't see any good outcome for The Big Guy. They might look the same age but Callan has two decades on Senda and he must have picked up a few ideas while in the army. Senda will gas out within two rounds, Callan might have marginally better cardio.

Senda's only hope is to sacrifice some PPV money and hold the fight in the hovel. While Callan is stumbling over bowls of soup and old Apple computers Senda might have the advantage of knowing his ground and submit Callan as he trips over a plushy.

If it's a neutral venue he only has one option. Instead of a blonde lovely holding up the round cards we need Kathy in something skimpy. While Callan is busy vomiting over the ring judges, Senda might be able to creep up behind him and whack him with the George Foreman grill.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 09:04:33 AM

She claims that she welcomes hate comments about herself, as well as thumbs down, so that she can do a review video of the hateful comments, yet claims she is afraid to come see her thread at BellGab. 
I'm just trying to place who this reminds me of... It seems that there was a podcaster awhile back.... But I just can't seem to recall her name at the moment...

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 01:16:31 PM
I've been thinking about Callan v Senda I and I don't see any good outcome for The Big Guy. They might look the same age but Callan has two decades on Senda and he must have picked up a few ideas while in the army. Senda will gas out within two rounds, Callan might have marginally better cardio.

Senda's only hope is to sacrifice some PPV money and hold the fight in the hovel. While Callan is stumbling over bowls of soup and old Apple computers Senda might have the advantage of knowing his ground and submit Callan as he trips over a plushy.

If it's a neutral venue he only has one option. Instead of a blonde lovely holding up the round cards we need Kathy in something skimpy. While Callan is busy vomiting over the ring judges, Senda might be able to creep up behind him and whack him with the George Foreman grill.

no no no, we can't have it at the hovel.  Think: exposure to bedbugs/fleas/cockroaches, what have you.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 20, 2019, 01:30:08 PM
I'm just trying to place who this reminds me of... It seems that there was a podcaster awhile back.... But I just can't seem to recall her name at the moment...

I think she became famous as a podcaster over at EllGab for a while.

Dunno what happened after that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 01:41:17 PM

no no no, we can't have it at the hovel.  Think: exposure to bedbugs/fleas/cockroaches, what have you.

It adds an extra frisson, like mud wrestling. Really, brig, you're not displaying much showmanship here. Think of all the extra people watching to see Callan and Senda brawling in a shower of cockroaches! A rat might even pop up and take a lump out of Senda's ass. The possibilities are endless and you expect me to chuck it all away and hold it in a school gym?

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 01:47:43 PM
It adds an extra frisson, like mud wrestling. Really, brig, you're not displaying much showmanship here. Think of all the extra people watching to see Callan and Senda brawling in a shower of cockroaches! A rat might even pop up and take a lump out of Senda's ass. The possibilities are endless and you expect me to chuck it all away and hold it in a school gym?

You make some good points, but Jason has such a nice house.