• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

I enjoy watching him rub his surgically repaired eye with shit encrusted fingers.  Maybe this could become the next big thing.

Looks like Senda found a source for new material. Just do what Jason Callan does.

A few days ago Jason started helping smaller YouTubers by dedicating videos to them and introducing people to them.

Not long after Senda started his "My Favorite YouTube Channels".

Norm

Quote from: whoozit on January 21, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
I enjoy watching him rub his surgically repaired eye with shit encrusted fingers.  Maybe this could become the next big thing.

I have forwarded a copy of this gif to "World Weekly Opthamologist Digest" with an explanation of why it is so important to convince post surgical patients to avoid behavior that can result in permanent eye damage. The online magazine is well read source for practicing Ophthalmologists and  those in the vision care field.

ONeill

Here is some footage of an Animal Planet secret camera showing a domesticated swine feeding in it's natural habitat.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 21, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
Looks like Senda found a source for new material. Just do what Jason Callan does.

A few days ago Jason started helping smaller YouTubers by dedicating videos to them and introducing people to them.

Not long after Senda started his "My Favorite YouTube Channels".

Was there ever any question that Senda is a thief?

Dateline

Quote from: whoozit on January 21, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

Just as long as he does not use the middle one.  They always say the first crust is the deepest.  That is the one that reaches those deepest hidden portions of the anus.

Norm

Quote from: Dateline on January 21, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
Just as long as he does not use the middle one.  They always say the first crust is the deepest.  That is the one that reaches those deepest hidden portions of the anus.

As a child young Anthony was quite proud of his ability to digitally scrape his puckering anus clean.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

No surprise at all. My only slight surprise is how blatant his motives are.

Jason has 4.5k subscribers and he is doing it to help others get to 1000. It is altruistic and I know he helped get LeatherandJade her goal of a grand.

Selfish George states right away that it does not matter to him if smaller YouTubers get subscriptions, what matters is he needs a few more. So he latches onto a big channel to hopefully get promoted.

Just listen to the first minute or so of this. As always it is just about him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGPWVPkfVY&t=263s

He still thinks they are going to allow him to film inside Aliencon.  For that matter he still thinks he's going

WhiteCrow

I'm really enjoying George's videos lately.  He is refreshing honest.  I like his open mindedness.  He is doing a great job.

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Aren't we all in one way or another taking the bread out of another man's mouth to survive?

Canadians use more oil per capita than Americans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 21, 2018, 09:31:10 PM
Aren't we all in one way or another taking the bread out of another man's mouth to survive?

Canadians use more oil per capita than Americans.

Let's get 'em! >:(

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 05:02:36 PM
There are only a few people left that type in complete sentences.
Quote from: chefist on January 20, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
...never took you as a Mormon.
Welcome back, Jen... sentences sometimes.  not always complete. (with this  keyboard, oftentimes, no capitals. sometimes, letters missing.)  :-\

has the FAT FUNT SENDA got his hands on the goGRIFTme.com money yet ?

IF there is NOT enough money to pay for Curtis also...
instead of the FAT CUNT SENDA paying for Curtis' plane ticket etc with his two credit cards...

WHY NOT JUST HAVE CURTIS USE THE go GRIFTme.com MONEY TO PAY HIS WAY  ?

and the FAT CUNT SENDA can just use his two credit cards to pay his way ?

just an idea

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
He still thinks they are going to allow him to film inside Aliencon.  For that matter he still thinks he's going
someone (I am not capable) needs to fire up their creative talent and photoshop expertise and comprise and send the FAT CUNT SENDA a complete journalist credential portfolio...
various badges
passport with numerous countries visited on assignment
complete fictional academic vitae
etc etc

Quote from: Here We Go Again on January 21, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Meanwhile, at Gentlemen's Quarterly (GQ) magazine... ;D

what is next ?
a cover shot and really really big spread in the centerfold of...
PlayGirl magazine ?

perhaps spread out on a bear feral kitty fur rug ?

Gd5150

Quote from: Here We Go Again on January 21, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Meanwhile, at Gentlemen's Quarterly (GQ) magazine... ;D

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

whoozit

George’s apartment is dominated by the three F’s; filth, fecal matter and futility.