• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

nika01

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 07:17:21 PM
Sooo "great minds thinking alike" means that they are seldomly different from one another...because they're alike? no?
I see what you are up to.

How bout those Cubs

ge30542

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 07:20:13 PM
Whatever floats your boat ... read only those things that you like and agree with...and nothing else, then you'll be okay...

Just trying to understand your motive, seems like you're implying that AB is a "government mouthpiece" trying to "influence millions"
Is that what you're saying?

ge30542

Quote from: nika01 on May 02, 2015, 07:21:21 PM
I see what you are up to.

How bout those Cubs

The Cubs are exactly where they oughta be, several games behind the Cardinals.

What's with ks3484's post?

ks3484

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 07:18:44 PM
Sp ks3483, does your post mean you are an Art Bell hater?

As opposed to being a sycophant?

ks3484

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 07:21:40 PM
Just trying to understand your motive, seems like you're implying that AB is a "government mouthpiece" trying to "influence millions"
Is that what you're saying?

Look at the post I was responding to...then you'll understand.

nika01

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 07:22:41 PM
The Cubs are exactly where they oughta be, several games behind the Cardinals.

What's with ks3484's post?
Trying to invent controversy. Ignoring is the best path.

ge30542

Quote from: nika01 on May 02, 2015, 07:25:45 PM
Trying to invent controversy. Ignoring is the best path.

Why do haters come in here & try & stir up shot?

ge30542

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 07:23:22 PM

As opposed to being a sycophant?

Yes, I'm a sycophant, trying to get a little pat on the head from Art Bell.
Tell me, what gave it away?

nika01

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 07:27:23 PM
Why do haters come in here & try & stir up shot?
The door to this place is wide open. Anybody can wander in and do a core dump. I'm not really that savvy with places like this, but am learning. Most people are here because they like Art, but there are any number of yahoos that just want to stir the shit.

serenity

Ok , for all of you nostalgic types. I live on one side of Louisiana and am listening, just for the feel of it, to Somewhere in time from 1-16-02 on a Grundig  from Alexandria way up in the north west part of the state on AM. The static, fading and other stations trying to come in sure brings back memories.

Just musing is all.......

"may we never go to Hell, but may we always be on the way"

Art Bell

I still remain convinced that 911 was a outside job. Not that I want to talk about Politics because I don't. The people who are convinced that 911 was our own Govt blowing up itself spew hate unless you agree with them.

I have other stuff I want to talk about.

Art

ge30542

please continue Mr. Bell, (sycophant here)

nika01

Quote from: Art Bell on May 02, 2015, 07:53:18 PM
I still remain convinced that 911 was a outside job. Not that I want to talk about Politics because I don't. The people who are convinced that 911 was our own Govt blowing up itself spew hate unless you agree with them.

Art
Yes. I would like to hear about people that are blind from birth and have dreams where they see. I thought you had a guest once that had this experience.

ge30542

Mr. B, Crystal Gayle in the very first segment of MITD?
RCH the first week?

Zenman

Best argument I've heard for it not being an inside job is that the Bush admin couldn't even manage to plant a couple of WMDs in Iraq--seems unlikely it would've been capable of instigating 911 undetected. Sorry, I'm done--promise to take anything further on this to the political forum.

Curious about the internet redundancy. Would that just be a second internet connection?

Surmo

Its almost funny to read those posts by those who like to take a regular dump here for all to see, but who pretend their motives are not obvious.

But I guess the terrorists won on this one, since I made the mistake of even acknowledging that post.  Nevermind........

ge30542

RCH lovers, go to Tune In's "Radio Art Bell Classics", he's bad mouthing Dan Golden......again!

ks3484

Quote from: Art Bell on May 02, 2015, 07:53:18 PM

Art

Hate is being spewed where? None of the opinions in the piece are mine. I've said nothing about 9/11. I posted the peace that I posted because it is out there, on the net, for anyone to read and comment about. I simply brought the peace up because of the discussion about Art Bell and 9/11.

Talk about someone embracing the internet....are those in your friendly sycophant club the only ones aloud to spew things about the holy, the great, the wonderful, the all seeing, the all knowing, the most splendid, and stupendous art bell? 

Art Bell

It's ok, the rabid Political types have almost every other show to do their thing. Politics is boring to me so I don't do it.

Art

ge30542

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 08:12:23 PM

Hate is being spewed where? None of the opinions in the piece are mine. I've said nothing about 9/11. I posted the peace that I posted because it is out there, on the net, for anyone one to read and comment about. I simply brought the peace up because of the discussion about Art Bell and 9/11.

Talk about someone embracing the internet....are those in your friendly sycophant club, in your world, the only ones aloud to spew things about the holy, the great, the wonderful, the all seeing, the all knowing, the most splendid, and stupendous  art bell?

What POSSIBLE motive could you have for posting, here, a piece which speaks disparagingly of Art Bell. Just to "broaden our exposure".

(Art Bell sycophant here)

nika01

This is out there too

ge30542

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 08:12:23 PM

Hate is being spewed where? None of the opinions in the piece are mine. I've said nothing about 9/11. I posted the peace that I posted because it is out there, on the net, for anyone to read and comment about. I simply brought the peace up because of the discussion about Art Bell and 9/11.

Talk about someone embracing the internet....are those in your friendly sycophant club the only ones aloud to spew things about the holy, the great, the wonderful, the all seeing, the all knowing, the most splendid, and stupendous art bell?

Careful ks3484, if you engage in a battle of wits with Art Bell, you'll be considered an unarmed man.
(sycophant here)

ks3484

Quote from: Art Bell on May 02, 2015, 08:13:29 PM
It's ok, the rabid Political types have almost every other show to do their thing. Politics is boring to me so I don't do it.

Art

You weren't in the conversation to begin with. And you have no idea what my political affiliations are....we've never discussed politics before.  Not many in those rabid chat clubs did as I recall.

ks3484

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 08:14:18 PM
What POSSIBLE motive could you have for posting, here, a piece which speaks disparagingly of Art Bell. Just to "broaden our exposure".

(Art Bell sycophant here)

Perhaps I should have pegged you as a myopic one?

ks3484

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 08:19:35 PM
Careful ks3484, if you engage in a battle of wits with Art Bell, you'll be considered an unarmed man.
(sycophant here)

ha

Coz

Art

Art, didn't you start out doing something political?

Serious question: What changed?

I'm only curious. No ax to grind about the choice or politics in general.

Zenman

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 08:20:32 PM
You weren't in the conversation to begin with. And you have no idea what my political affiliations are....we've never discussed politics before.  Not many in those rabid chat clubs did as I recall.

I don't believe your politics was the point.

(Damn! Terrorists win again.)

ge30542

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 08:23:06 PM

Perhaps I should have pegged you as a myopic one?

I'll respond as soon as I Google the definition of myopic.....hang on, don't move.

ks3484

Quote from: Coz on May 02, 2015, 08:26:18 PM
Art, didn't you start out doing something political?

Serious question: What changed?

I'm only curious. No ax to grind about the choice or politics in general.

So this discourse has made some a bit timid...not surprised.

If I'm not mistaken he became a Libertarian after one of his shows with...:

*Harry Edson Browne (June 17, 1933 – March 1, 2006) was an American writer, politician, and investment analyst. He was the Libertarian Party's Presidential nominee in the U.S. elections of 1996 and 2000..." (*Wikipedia)

Heather Wade

Art

Political Talk Radio is not even a dead horse being beaten anymore.  It's just a stain on the pavement a bunch of blow hards continue to stomp on.

Bring on the weird, Art.