• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: WOTR on May 04, 2013, 01:32:04 AM
I probably visit their site twice a month on average and these ads are everywhere (as though if they put it on enough pages I might decide to click on it after the previous 500 refusals to do so.)  They must be paying a fair amount for this advertising.
Thing is WOTR..I avoid Clan Noary's site like the plague! I might email that bastard from a library if I ever felt the need to bless him personally, but his site....fuck that! They must be forking out a fair amount to  spam this crap like mad web-wide. I'm not quite sure how to read this as my Noary research time has been rather limited as of late.

By the way guys/gals, what's the latest on NoaryCare? That welfare fund type thingy he was pimping a while back?
Also, has this stooge showed up on anyone's porch with a ballbat yet?

My hypothetical question to Noari for the week...
Georje, how many men have you had in your bed/motel bed/someone else's bed, at the same time?

Morgus

A caller is asking Noory now for advice on getting into the entertainment industry...

Morgus

Noory is sneaking out early again like he often does on Friday nights, playing some old replay for the last hour so he can go to some event earlier tomorrow to make extra money from the meet&greet fees.
Yep, the announcer just said "now its a Best Of George Noory" - more like the "worst"  8)

michio

Quote from: Morgus on May 03, 2013, 11:57:35 PM
Lots of doom&gloom predictions tonight from the witch guest Evelyn Paglini.

I was wondering why Georgie sounded extra chipper tonight. This explains it.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 03, 2013, 11:38:58 PM
Well, George only wants one million Coast members for the year now, instead of two million just for May.  Tommie must have explained some simple math calculations to Georgie on one of their recent dates.
That would bring in at least $150,000/day. 

That should bring the thrill back.  He admitted his boredom to Lipton on the honeymoon show the previous night when they discussed his waning interest in his career for a good 5-10 minutes.

I reeeeeeeally was expecting to log in and see reports of Georje and his ballbat rampage on a few of us.
Am I given to understand that nobody has had their ass ballbatted yet?

Quote from: Immy on May 03, 2013, 11:56:11 PM
The Noron strikes again!

Paglini painstakingly describes how to create an imaginary room where you can meet your spirit guides...or something. Ever-alert and helpful Jorch butts in "And it doesn't have to be that expensive right?" Not a real room you fool! Un-freakin-believable.

That beats the previous night when the following happened in the first hour [paraphrased]:

Guest "Public approval of congress is at 15%.  (sarcastically) That's a lot, isn't it George?"
George (deadpan and authoritative) "Well it really is.  It really is a lot."

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 03, 2013, 04:19:43 PM
I don't know, what do you think?

[attachimg=1]

I'm sick today so I had some spare time.

I honestly don't think Tom Selleck gets many greetings on the street of "Hey, Noory... you suck!!!"

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2013, 10:51:48 AM

I honestly don't think Tom Selleck gets many greetings on the street of "Hey, Noory... you suck!!!"

That was the worst picture I could find of Selleck, to try to make a fairer comparison.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 03, 2013, 08:05:44 PM
Darn its the first weekend of the month and that means Noory hosts Sunday night instead of a good Knapp show...

I was hoping Noory was going to bale out this weekend due to his big "exposishun" in Columbus.  Last night is one of the few times I've recently had my radio on to hear The Nooron stumble onto the airwaves and ruin my weekend by announcing he was broadcasting from Columbus.  Curse you, Jorch Nooree!

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 04, 2013, 10:55:20 AM
That was the worst picture I could find of Selleck, to try to make a fairer comparison.

I'd never confuse Tom Selleck for Noory.  Even a hungover, disheveled, blackeyed, week-long-growth bearded Magnum P.I. would look better than Jorch on his best day.  They do both appear to have two eyes, so I'll give Noory credit for that.

Quick Karl

After finding this forum last night, and reading as much of this thread as I could before I started laughing so hard that the neighbors could hear, I had to register!

I used to love listening to Art Bell - but I have no clue how he could have handed the reigns of the program over to Noory. I just don't understand what they were thinking, why the fraud is still on the program, or why anyone listens beyond the fact that there is just nothing else to listen to at that time of night. And Noory's make-up and dye job make him look like even more of a fraud than he already is.

Seems like lots of people have lots of negative things to say about Wells too, but Wells is a thousand times better than Noory.

coop

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 03, 2013, 01:21:51 PM
Holy shit!
Is this what it is like to watch someone having a stroke?

Edited to add:
Is that a Quiji board and a box of rubbers in the background?

George's office....not unlike his face, personality, manners and radio show, is a hot mess.  He looks like he moved in 10 minutes ago...not ten years.

ufogadfly

Quote from Immy:
"Paglini painstakingly describes how to create an imaginary room where you can meet your spirit guides...or something. Ever-alert and helpful Jorch butts in "And it doesn't have to be that expensive right?" Not a real room you fool! Un-freakin-believable."

I almost drove off the road on that one. Then after she corrected him I could almost her thinking, "Aren't you listening, a-hole?"

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 04, 2013, 10:42:49 AM
That beats the previous night when the following happened in the first hour [paraphrased]:

Guest "Public approval of congress is at 15%.  (sarcastically) That's a lot, isn't it George?"
George (deadpan and authoritative) "Well it really is.  It really is a lot."

What fool.
Did anyone notice that he ended his third hour last night asking us to stay tuned for a "specially selected" final hour - i.e. replay - from an earlier date? And apparently they couldn't find a single old hour in which he didn't make an ass of himself several times.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 03, 2013, 04:19:43 PM
I don't know, what do you think?

[attachimg=1]

I'm sick today so I had some spare time.

I still think Noory has more of a resemblance to somebody supposedly from the 8th planet of the Solar System than somebody who portrayed a character from the 50th state in The Union.  ;)   

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2013, 07:48:30 PM

I still think Noory has more of a resemblance to somebody supposedly from the 8th planet of the Solar System than somebody who portrayed a character from the 50th state in The Union.  ;)   

[attachimg=1]

Lol I have to agree that's a pretty good comparison pic.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2013, 07:48:30 PM

Look at the intensity in Neptune Dude's eyes. Neptune Dude actually gives a shit about something.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 04, 2013, 09:20:45 PM
Lol I have to agree that's a pretty good comparison pic.

Just "funn'n around."  ;)   In reality, I could really care less what Noory or any host looks like.  Noory, however, just asks for people to make fun of him by being such an out-of-touch, arrogant, ignorant a$$.  To a large extent, IMO, Art looks "cool" just because he is, no matter what he actually looks like.  I also think Art is just being himself, to a large extent, while Noory desperately tries to masquerade as somebody he really isn't.  Noory is just a big phony.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 04, 2013, 09:30:37 PM
Look at the intensity in Neptune Dude's eyes. Neptune Dude actually gives a shit about something.

Hahaha... ;D .  You're right.  Neptune Noory just kind of looks constipated.  Must be all that Carnivora and Turmeric.

ziznak

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 04, 2013, 09:30:37 PM
gotta give you that one... look at george... nothing

Quote from: ziznak on May 03, 2013, 12:21:31 AM
hey somebody was talking about the stations that currently run the piece of shit that is C2C, (i still average most nights a week tho), and I was curious if any stations other than KFI in LA run an immediate rebroadcast of the show...?

KFBK 1530am in Sacramento immediately goes into a rerun for at least two hours.

(For Friday night's show - April 3, 2013)
     The good witch Evelyn Paglini was the first half guest for tonight's open lines show. Paglini has some new meditation techniques she is selling on her website. Apparently, there are candles in the shape of men and women and you concentrate on the candles to influence events in reality.  We snicker now, but when fantasy football season rolls around-you know where that smell of smoke is coming from.
     George only did one hour of open lines, and took off for the second hour. During his one hour of open lines, GN of course tried to turn open lines into stories about himself. This time our story was of GN's childhood, when he wanted to grow up to be a baseball player and his mom would play baseball with him. I have never played baseball with my mom because 1) I can hit and 2) I have friends my own age. I'm guessing Noory was missing both. 
     I spent some time thinking about what image to use, but I came up with this one because we all need a little magical thinking.

"I guess it is ok to believe in magic sometimes"

Pragmier

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 05, 2013, 04:01:51 AM
We snicker now, but when fantasy football season rolls around-you know where that smell of smoke is coming from.

I have never played baseball with my mom because 1) I can hit and 2) I have friends my own age. I'm guessing Noory was missing both. 

Both insightful, the first comment made me laugh and the second just sad for the guy. Or maybe we're just too cynical.

Quote from: Pragmier on May 05, 2013, 06:44:06 AM
Or maybe we're just too cynical.

I was starting to feel that way a little too. Overall, it was an ok week for the modern era of C2C.  I am focusing on those unicorns with all my mental power!

Sleepwalker

Just curious.  Let's say you're a real, live, credentialed scientist with a Ph.D. in Astrophysics from Harvard and you are not currently promoting a book.  Some Coast to Coast producer calls and wants you to appear on Coast to Coast AM with George or John B. for a couple of hours.  Would you:

A:  Appear on the show.

B:  Tell them the radio equivalent of a carnival freak show is beneath your dignity.

C:  Tell them something else.

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 05, 2013, 10:03:54 AM
Just curious.  Let's say you're a real, live, credentialed scientist with a Ph.D. in Astrophysics from Harvard and you are not currently promoting a book.  Some Coast to Coast producer calls and wants you to appear on Coast to Coast AM with George or John B. for a couple of hours.  Would you:

A:  Appear on the show.

B:  Tell them the radio equivalent of a carnival freak show is beneath your dignity.

C:  Tell them something else.

I don't think that scenario would ever happen.  Coast to Coast AM doesn't seem very interested in presenting facts that have been acquired through hundreds of years of scholarly and scientific study.  They would rather have people who have little classical training in their subject matter but have a lot of conjecture, unrestrained reasoning, and circumstantial evidence to support unusual ideas that would be blown out of the water by someone with a classical education in the relevant field.  Usually, they then tell us 'big science' is out to get them.  Sure, they will have the odd person who is properly educated in their area if that person has put themselves in the popular spotlight but generally it is rare. 

For example, instead of interviewing one of the hundreds of thousands of petroleum engineers, geologists, geophysicists etc. about his abiotic oil hypothesis (he calls it a theory -- it is not), George opted to interview someone who thinks petroleum cannot be made from dead organisms because he dug up the dog he buried as a child and it hadn't turned to oil.