• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

ItsOver

http://pix11.com/2016/07/08/witness-filmed-dallas-shooting-of-officers-from-hotel-window-it-looked-like-an-execution/

"Officer down:

The shooter is seen standing by a white pillar spraying bullets to the left and right, which Dejesus believes was to draw the police near.

“He was trying to get a commotion going, trying to get cops’ attention.”

When one officer attempts to engage the shooter one-on-one, he is killed by multiple shots fired at point blank range.

“It looked like an execution honestly. He stood over (the officer) after he was already down and shot him maybe three to four times in the back. It was very disturbing to watch.

“He shot without any fear. He didn’t care. (The police officer) wasn’t able to wound him at all. He came around the corner and ended up shooting the officer about half a foot away.”

"This was a tragedy. This is nothing less than a terrorist attack."

I am stunned.  :'(

ItsOver

http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/news/2016/07/07/hundreds-expected-downtown-dallas-rally-following-shooting-deaths-alton-sterling-philando-castile?_ga=1.105744067.1328791083.1467979145

The shooting was the deadliest day for law officers since Sept. 11, 2001, when 72 officers died, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown said snipers with rifles shot 12 officers and two bystanders from elevated positions about 9 p.m.

At 1:42 a.m. Friday, the Dallas Police Association tweeted that a fifth officer had died.

"We're hurting, our profession is hurting," Brown told reporters at the news conference. "There are no words to describe the atrocity that occurred to our city. All I know is that this must stop, this divisiveness between our police and our citizens."

Thug life. Culture of violence. Entitlement mentality.  Call it what you want, but THOSE PEOPLE (that`s right; I said it) have no shame, no human dignity -- much less an ounce of human compassion. This is only going to get worse. As far as I`m concerned, that asshole in the WH Barack HUSSEIN Obama has blood all over his hands. The Democrats, in general, do as well.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

It's like art, maybe we should get some federal funding for these type of acts.

Not sure if Federally funded, though it wouldn't surprise me, but I'm guessing some Clinton Foundation(s) and Soros "Institute" funding goes to Obama's BLM folks. And you know the anti-gunners, anti-police and other Obama-types are celebrating this (at least privately in their gated, and protected by armed security, estates and houses.) His Balkanization scheme is working out quite well. Throw open the borders to drug cartels and gang-members, import unvetted Muslim radicals, and encourage and exhort anti-police rhetoric and racial/ethnic division. Meanwhile, have secret waiting lists in hopes (even laugh about it on emails) that more Vets will kill themselves and talk about returning veterans or US white citizens and some old lady or toddler trying to catch a flight as the potential danger facing the country.
ps: I can understand why Dallas PD, in particular, is experiencing so many LEOs quitting and either retiring or going to greener pastures in more decent communities. But after this? Could get worse as Obama and his co-horts talk it up and stir up more "community organizing" against police or on racial lines. Best wishes and prayers to the families of BLM's victims but could understand why some would leave, especially now. It actually could be, in the long-run, the best policy if LEOs, fire departments, and EMS simply quit enforcing laws or helping people in certain "communities" and let the savages take each other out.

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 08, 2016, 08:32:53 AM
Thug life. Culture of violence. Entitlement mentality.  Call it what you want, but THOSE PEOPLE (that`s right; I said it) have no shame, no human dignity -- much less an ounce of human compassion. This is only going to get worse. As far as I`m concerned, that asshole in the WH Barack HUSSEIN Obama has blood all over his hands. The Democrats, in general, do as well.
And with their celebrity mental geniuses doing their part as "cheerleaders." 

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dallas-police-shooting-20160708-snap-story.html

I'll give three to one odds the narrative becomes institutional racism drove him to this.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:02:12 AM
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dallas-police-shooting-20160708-snap-story.html

I'll give three to one odds the narrative becomes institutional racism drove him to this.
Yep.  Another "victim."  ::)

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:02:12 AM

Yeah, just couldn`t help himself. Piece of shit. God forgive me, but I hope he rots in hell.

Things that make you think in the morning.

And just to spread out criticism this morning, can we talk about what a piece of shit Glenn Beck is?

QuoteI saw on the Glenn Beck show a few minutes ago that a black group had announced on Facebook that they are responsible for last night's events. And more assassinations will occur in the coming days. Beck did not give the name of the group. They are calling for blacks to join the 1,000 plus snipers that are already assembled. Again, this was supposedly posted on Facebook.

This idiot saw a Facebook post that circulated last night that may or may not have any connection to reality and probably doesn't. Yet he's using it to tell his marks about the 1,000 black snipers that are out to get them. What a con man lunatic Glenn Beck is.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:15:40 AM
And just to spread out criticism this morning, can we talk about what a piece of shit Glenn Beck is?

This idiot saw a Facebook post that circulated last night that may or may not have any connection to reality and probably doesn't. Yet he's using it to tell his marks about the 1,000 black snipers that are out to get them. What a con man lunatic Glenn Beck is.
Beck makes this guy sound sane.

I would love to organize a White Cops Lives Matter protest, but it's hard to find a time good for everyone BECAUSE WE'RE ALL BUSY WORKING.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:17:20 AM

So he was not legally allowed to own firearms then. lets see the long legged mac daddy try to dance away from this one.

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 09:26:05 AM
So he was not legally allowed to own firearms then. lets see the long legged mac daddy try to dance away from this one.
It sounds like we need to pass more laws to add to the gun laws which are already working so well.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 09:19:28 AM
Beck makes this guy sound sane.

People forget the connections, Democratic, that Jim Jones had, he was a known 'vote getter' (sometimes illegally but Democrats never care about that) for major Democrats.
But nobody beats Beck at crying.

Obama's Clinton's Lynch is going to have a press conference about the Dallas BLM terrorism. Wonder if she is going to focus on the guns or on the PD for using an 'IED' to take out one of the black shooters.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 09:36:58 AM
People forget the connections, Democratic, that Jim Jones had, he was a known 'vote getter' (sometimes illegally but Democrats never care about that) for major Democrats.
But nobody beats Beck at crying.

Obama's Clinton's Lynch is going to have a press conference about the Dallas BLM terrorism. Wonder if she is going to focus on the guns or on the PD for using an 'IED' to take out one of the black shooters.

If I had the time, I'd make a Neo-Leftist Bingo Card for all the things we know she'll probably say.

The IED story is new to me. I went to be last night with the TV on and around 1:30 in the morning I heard the police chief saying the guy took his own life with a gun. Now the story is they blew him up?

I am confused.

I_Speculate

They used the bomb disposal robot to kill him.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:42:03 AM
If I had the time, I'd make a Neo-Leftist Bingo Card for all the things we know she'll probably say.

The IED story is new to me. I went to be last night with the TV on and around 1:30 in the morning I heard the police chief saying the guy took his own life with a gun. Now the story is they blew him up?

I am confused.
Maybe Lynch will blame this guy.  I believe he's Demoncrat excuse #566. 

One thing you can guarantee is they'll never point the finger at themselves.

The latest news I read out of Dallas is they used a robot to detonate a bomb to take the scum out. 

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 09:47:18 AM
Maybe Lynch will blame this guy.  I believe he's Demoncrat excuse #566. 

One thing you can guarantee is they'll never point the finger at themselves.

The latest news I read out of Dallas is they used a robot to detonate a bomb to take the scum out.

That's weird, I wonder why the story changed.

It's a sure bet they try to get the public to sympathize with the shooter and the idea of terrorism is completely downplayed. I don't think they'll be brazen enough to go gun control route yet as he probably had illegal weapons.

Also, what about the other three that got picked up? Not even a blip about them.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:51:29 AM
I don't think they'll be brazen enough to go gun control route yet as he probably had illegal weapons.

I'd laugh if it was a fast and furious gun he used since he was unable to buy a gun legally.

Juan

That "X" middle initial is interesting.  The early Black Muslims identified themselves with X - Malcolm X, Cassius X (before he became Ali). 

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 08, 2016, 08:32:53 AM

I couldn't agree more.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 08:50:49 AM
Not sure if Federally funded, though it wouldn't surprise me, but I'm guessing some Clinton Foundation(s) and Soros "Institute" funding goes to Obama's BLM folks. And you know the anti-gunners, anti-police and other Obama-types are celebrating this (at least privately in their gated, and protected by armed security, estates and houses.) His Balkanization scheme is working out quite well. Throw open the borders to drug cartels and gang-members, import unvetted Muslim radicals, and encourage and exhort anti-police rhetoric and racial/ethnic division. Meanwhile, have secret waiting lists in hopes (even laugh about it on emails) that more Vets will kill themselves and talk about returning veterans or US white citizens and some old lady or toddler trying to catch a flight as the potential danger facing the country.
ps: I can understand why Dallas PD, in particular, is experiencing so many LEOs quitting and either retiring or going to greener pastures in more decent communities. But after this? Could get worse as Obama and his co-horts talk it up and stir up more "community organizing" against police or on racial lines. Best wishes and prayers to the families of BLM's victims but could understand why some would leave, especially now. It actually could be, in the long-run, the best policy if LEOs, fire departments, and EMS simply quit enforcing laws or helping people in certain "communities" and let the savages take each other out.

That's a bit extreme isn't it?  I don't think Obama wants vets to kill themselves.  I do go along with most of your sentiments though.