• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Clear Channel Boss Renovates Office with Mist Tunnel

Started by ItsOver, March 20, 2014, 08:58:29 AM

You gotta love how they justify the expense.  Laying off people while rewarding corporate money-piggies... Ain't that America?

MV/Liberace!

Clear Channel, now owned by Thomas H. Lee Partners and Bain Capital, is said to be $21 billion in debt, and has laid off thousands of employees.
i'm soooo happy to know clear channel is failing.  i hope they fucking die a slow, painful death.

Juan

Quote from: MV on March 20, 2014, 09:56:20 AM
i'm soooo happy to know clear channel is failing.  i hope they fucking die a slow, painful death.
And that every living member of the Mays family acquire a slow, debilitating disease.  I don't even say that about liberals.

cweb

Someone should make it so this guy's tunnel-of-wetness is filled with echoes of Noory's "best" sound clips.

f noory

clear channel,                                                                               
The Roof is on Fire   

George Drooly

I can think of another liquid that would be more appropriate

bateman

$21 billion in debt. That's more than the city of Detroit, by billions.

Juan

They certainly didn't get there by overpaying their employees.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on March 20, 2014, 04:17:28 PM
21 billion..how is that even possible?

I'm sure Jorch will address this tonight in his opening "here's whuts happeneen" tonight.  That's a whole lot of pizza rolls.

wr250

Quote from: Juan on March 20, 2014, 04:27:24 PM
They certainly didn't get there by overpaying their employees.
or by building studios in hawaii on top of a volcano with an escalator for access.

George Drooly

Quote from: wr250 on March 20, 2014, 05:35:32 PM
or by building studios in hawaii on top of a volcano with an escalator for access.

On top of a volcano? Perfect for self-sacrifice. Tommy might plug it up, though.