• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

HAHA!  I told you Dietrich would bitch about the trans military ban!

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 23, 2019, 08:38:03 PM
I prefer a night stick over a gun. It never runs out of bullets...LOL. In the hands of an expert it is devastating. Also the Feds consider carrying a nightstick without a permit a felony while carrying a gun without a permit a misdemeanor on the first offence. That's what I was told in baton class in California.

Cool night stick action in the Blue Knight intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-RYRnXWCGw

Jackstar

I prefer a night stick over a gun. It never runs out of bullets...LOL. In the hands of an expert it is devastating.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 23, 2019, 08:47:03 PM
Cool night stick action in the Blue Knight intro

Nigga please.

Gunner65

I prefer a night stick over a gun. It never runs out of bullets...LOL. In the hands of an expert it is devastating. Also the Feds consider carrying a nightstick without a permit a felony while carrying a gun without a permit a misdemeanor on the first offence. That's what I was told in baton class in California.
Did you get Baton certified in the same class as Dietrich?  ;D

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 23, 2019, 07:34:15 PM
I made a note of it.  We will see!  :)

DD is already clapping and talking shit - The fucker is on meth and admits it.
Not surprising why he is on meth. With all his crazy talk he knows he will be made to answer for it someday. He will go to the gallows high as a kite.

Gunner65

Dietrich wants to do away with the King James Version of the Bible.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 23, 2019, 08:59:02 PM
Dietrich wants to do away with the King James Version of the Bible.

Well he is Eastern Orthodox after all.   ::)

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasures"     Did the Dougster just have a mini stroke?

I worked in security in San Francisco back in 2000 for Pinkerton / Burns International now called Securitas. Who knows? Maybe Dietrich worked for the same company. At least back then he wasn't doing crazy shit like he is doing now I hope. I wonder what drove him to this madness?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 23, 2019, 08:58:27 PM
Not bad.  Not bad.  But can he pick up chicks with that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZMpaDUtVQ
I was issued a night-stick too! Along with  a .45 M1911 (as well as M16A1, M16A2 etc) .  I used the stick to kill frogs in the Philippines - Guard duty gets boring sometimes and there was a shitload of frogs everywhere on some posts!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 23, 2019, 09:03:18 PM
I used the stick to kill frogs in the Philippines - Guard duty gets boring sometimes

Frogs make good eating I heard. In Enter the Dragon you see Bruce Lee eating a roasted frog after he escaped from the Japanese occupation police.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 23, 2019, 09:12:09 PM
Frogs make good eating I heard. In Enter the Dragon you see Bruce Lee eating a roasted frog after he escaped from the Japanese occupation police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1YRPlP5xd0

They do indeed.   You want to get 'em here though: https://www.audies.com/menus/#chippewa-room

Gunner65

Yes they are!  And the Filipinos waste nothing...trust me.  We actually had a "black market" of sorts in frogs.  The rest is "classified".

Gunner65

Yes me too.  I have been listening to him also tonight.  Dietrich will just drop another pill and spew lies about me fucking Rose Dio....I don't need that shit! 

Gunner65

We should start a "Ghost"  thread so we can bail-out from the Dietrich thread!  And post a good "ejection" or "Parachute" GIF as a signal !

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 23, 2019, 09:32:37 PM
We should start a "Ghost"  thread so we can bail-out from the Dietrich thread!  And post a good "ejection" or "Parachute" GIF as a signal !

Exactly. 

Gunner65

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 09:42:38 PM
Does your Satanism know no bounds?! ::)
BWAAHHAAAHAAAA!  "GERONIMO" MD you lying commie fucking asshole!

Pelayo

I've noticed ddd has been emphasizing his Christianity lately and it occupies more of his broadcasts. Perhaps, since his revenue stream from his radio show is virtually non-existent, he is contemplating starting his own ministry so he can con old people out of their life savings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 23, 2019, 09:43:35 PM
BWAAHHAAAHAAAA!  "GERONIMO" MD you commie fucking asshole!

You’re the Satanic commie, asshole.