• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 16, 2019, 09:53:20 PM
My insert image option not working. Anyone know the precise steps? I want to upload a jpeg from my computer.
You need to have a URL associated with the jpeg  that's why it's not working for you.....You can create your own web blog page for this purpose - its free and quick,  Then you can insert the photo to your web page.  You can then right click on the photo, "copy image address" and paste it between the image brackets at bellgab.com

Pelayo

Hey all you ddd flying monkey trolls watch this video. And the one that comes on after. Watch them all!                                           https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pat+condell&qpvt=pat+condell&view=detail&mid=0B22C87A8B8048D3C3040B22C87A8B8048D3C304&&FORM=VDRVRV

Gunner65

YouTube Restricts Douglas Dietrich:"Son of Hitler" Video in Europe

"We have received a legal complaint regarding your video. After review, the following video: Douglas Dietrich: "Son of Adolf Hitler" has been blocked from view on the following YouTube country site(s):

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Martinique, Malta, New Caledonia, Netherlands, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte"

"Your video Douglas Dietrich: "Son of Adolf Hitler" was flagged to us by the YouTube community. Upon review, we have placed restrictions on how the video will be shown. Please note that your video will continue to be available on YouTube. "

The Anti Defamation League (ADL) devotes considerable assets to policing You Tube for content which "glorifies" Nazis etc -This combined with Dietrichs' graphic descriptions of violent and sexual acts combined with "illustrations" is likely the reason for this.

It is a risk anyone must take when presenting Nazi or Adolf Hitler themed content.

Note:  The specific location and nature of the "inappropriate or offensive" content was not identified.

Gunner65

What an irony that Dietrich could air the "inappropriate or offensive content" on his "shit-show" and publish that audio , but a video designed to expose the same audio (content) and that Dietrich falsely claims to be Hitlers' son, gets restricted.  This is a perfect of example of how Europe does not tolerate glorification of Hitler and Nazis.  Lets hope the ADL is finally taking a closer look at Dietrich.

I feel sorry for the poor "content police" who get assigned with reviewing Douglas Dietrichs' content!  :)

Hey Gunner, the ADL and YouTube should not be telling you or anyone else what they can say or read. Why should they protect DD's free speech rights while banning yours? Your constitutional rights are being violated. You should tell YouTube that. Perhaps you can talk to an attorney as well. They ( ADL )certainly are not going to go after DD. They need people like him to spread hate and lies to destabilize nations so that they can take control of it. Hopefully Trump will enact new laws that will restrict YouTube censorship. The Internet was supposed to be a medium for the  distribution and storage of information without censorship control by anyone other than the military which controls it.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 17, 2019, 08:23:38 AM
You need to have a URL associated with the jpeg  that's why it's not working for you.....You can create your own web blog page for this purpose - its free and quick,  Then you can insert the photo to your web page.  You can then right click on the photo, "copy image address" and paste it between the image brackets at bellgab.com
Thanks for the tip. Although BellGab is making things more complicated than it should be.

If these Satanic liberal faggot loving Euro trash don't like what's on our internet servers in the U.S. they can kindly go elsewhere or they might just get booted out of our network entirely. They can set up their own faggot Euronet for their own pedophile networks. The kind Dietrich likes looking at.

Gunner65

Why has Douglas Dietrich "disowned" his father George Joseph Dietrich to now claim he is the "biological son of Adolf Hitler"?  Very bizarre.

Hey Gunner, is this not more proof that those public and military records you dug up about  Dietrich  does not pertain to the DD that we hear from every week? He is not the only Douglas Dietrich in America or in San Francisco. I bet if you could obtain a copy of a state identification or driver's license that has a photo with the name Douglas Duane Dietrich, you won't see our DD's ugly mug anywhere on them. If our Dietrich signed up for the Marine Corps at the local recruiting office they must have asked him for identification to do the paper work. He could have served although highly unlikely, his service in the Marines under a different name.   I bet you our DD goes by another name on any identification he holds if any. If you still don't get it then I don't know what else to tell you. To get positive proof you have to show the face matching the name. There is no other way.

I have said in the past that I believe DD is some kind of psy ops agent working for Aquino or some other  shadowy cabal and that he is using a "cut-out" a term which means someone else's identity is being used with or without their knowledge. People like DD do this all the time to hide their real identity. I predict that DD will soon declare that his real name is not Douglas Dietrich. Why not? He is changing everything about himself now...LOL. He will also do this to make fun of Gunner65 and discredit his efforts to expose Dietrich.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is a Taiwanese (ROC) born Naturalized US Citizen. His father George J. Dietrich was stationed at the "store"

Nice photo of a building and parking lot but how does this consist as proof? If Joseph Dietrich is in the picture then where is he and Douglas?  If Joseph is alone in the picture then you haven't proved that the Douglas we hear every week is his actual son.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 18, 2019, 08:25:15 PM
I have said in the past that I believe DD is some kind of psy ops agent working for Aquino or some other  shadowy cabal and that he is using a "cut-out" a term which means someone else's identity is being used with or without their knowledge. People like DD do this all the time to hide their real identity. I predict that DD will soon declare that his real name is not Douglas Dietrich. Why not? He is changing everything about himself now...LOL. He will also do this to make fun of Gunner65 and discredit his efforts to expose Dietrich.

Not likely.  Dietrich can slander and defame his detractors by calling them "gang-stalkers" but he has no proof!  Dietrich is a deranged angry racist, who now claims he is the "son of Adolf Hitler"

I suppose we will just have to wait for Dietrich to make his next move...LOL. The guy is full of surprises.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 18, 2019, 09:15:04 PM

Nice personnel record of J. Dietrich supposedly but so what? What has this got to do with identifying Douglas Dietrich? The only proof that would convince me is a copy of DD's driver's license, state I.D. or passport. Perhaps obtaining them might prove impossible without the consent of our DD or the real DD whoever that is so why not forget about it? Dietrich will remain a mystery.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich does not have a California Drivers License! This is the FOIA "releasable info" of his father George J Dietrich,

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 18, 2019, 09:18:46 PM
I suppose we will just have to wait for Dietrich to make his next move...LOL. The guy is full of surprises.
You may have to wait until 2027 (unless Douglas obtains the info himself!)  https://oureverydaylife.com/fathers-war-records-5848293.html

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 18, 2019, 09:45:34 PM
Douglas Dietrich does not have a California Drivers License!
Your responses are strange and disjointed. Are you possibly under mind control by Aquino as Dietrich has claimed? I hope not. I hope you and Dietrich are not those "Montauk Boys". Those kids were put through hell to turn them into super-soldier assassins and spies.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 18, 2019, 10:01:04 PM
Your responses are strange and disjointed. Are you possibly under mind control by Aquino as Dietrich has claimed? I hope not. I hope you and Dietrich are not those "Montauk Boys". Those kids were put through hell to turn them into super-soldier assassins and spies.
LOL! I am not under "mind-control" from anyone.  And there is no such thing as "super soldiers" -  Dietrich was selling trinkets at one of them - "Satanic jewely" 

Gunner65

I was a kid too you insane fucker!  What about me?

Gunner65

Before you begin naming other BRITISH people in your sick bullshit lies sneaksie-taffer

Gunner65

Gunner65

Have you been consulting with "Ice Bear"?  Because you now appear to be misguided or otherwise manipulated and full of shit!

Dietrich is probably ROFL. He now has lots of fresh material to make up more lies for his next show. You are priceless Gunner for Dietrich. He is always talking about you. Without you he cannot exist. After Aquino leaves his mortal coil Dietrich will only have you for a friend.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 18, 2019, 10:32:52 PM
Dietrich is probably ROFL. He now has lots of fresh material to make up more lies for his next show. You are priceless Gunner for Dietrich. He is always talking about you. Without you he cannot exist. After Aquino leaves his mortal coil Dietrich will only have you for a friend.
Dietrich has no original material,  He has stolen ideas and now reads from articles ..he rarely cites sources.

He attacks anyone who challenges him and his versions of history to be "gang-stalkers"

Gunner65

Guess what?  Dietrich attacked Outtrim in 2014 and claimed that he "stole his personae" this is crucial because Douglas Dietrich attacked Steve Outtrim

It is all archive at https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 18, 2019, 10:39:32 PM
Dietrich has no original material,  He has stolen ideas and now reads from articles ..he rarely cites sources.

He attacks anyone who challenges him and his versions of history to be "gang-stalkers"
I meant that Dietrich gets his ideas from BellGab by reading our conversations. Without us he would be finished. And I wasn't really trying to push your buttons but hold you to a higher standard when dealing with exposing Dietrich. Your efforts while commendable, is not effective because you have left out the one piece of evidence that is crucial. The photograph. Why do you think all identity cards have a name and a photo? Because without a photo the I.D. is a worthless piece of paper or plastic and not valid for anything.

Gunner65

You are mistaken.  Dietrichs father is an old Navy slut - he banged a coupled of aged whores and got himself a family! But he went back! To the Tawain ROC  and he  brought back 2 kids.

Now is that the BS we hear ?  No!  What we hear is some BULL SHIT

Gunner65

Dietrichs mother Dianna was over 40 when she birthed two kids>   when she birtherd Douglas Dietrich...and Doulas now is a star? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_p_3cy1bRU&bpctr=1547876564