# OnTopic
# Broke BartCast Mounting
# A Heart Wrenching Story...
# In A World Where
# They Know How To Quit You

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2018, 09:07:16 PM
I saw that on the Lifetime network.

I bet watching it Synced your pre-menopausal menstrual cycle up with EllGabs. # Didn'it

# CatLadiez
# AmIRite?!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2018, 09:07:16 PM
I saw that on the Lifetime network.
You're actually admitting this, Chefist?  Sound like you're on the long slide down into the Hallmark Channel and HGTV.  Please don't tell us The View is a "fave," girl.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2018, 08:43:48 AM
You're actually admitting this, Chefist?  Sound like you're on the long slide down into the Hallmark Channel and HGTV.  Please don't tell us The View is a "fave," girl.

I like how Meghan is being eclipsed by Sunny

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
i guess pbs, dh and wr250 aren't hosting the bartcast anymore. sad.

I don't understand this. wr250 said he was busy with work, so get another tech guy. No need to end the show. Was it something else?

AZZERAE

I also like seeing the words “it’s over” next to “The Bartcast”

AZZERAE

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 11, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
I don't understand this. wr250 said he was busy with work, so get another tech guy. No need to end the show. Was it something else?

Yes...there’s drama afoot

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Praise MV!

Yes, of course!  "Midnight in the Cuckshed" is still stuck in my head since the Gabcast.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Praise MV!

Braise MV!

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 11, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Yes, of course! "Midnight in the Cuckshed" is still stuck in my head since the Gabcast.

Haw, haw!

WOTR

I believe Heather runs her own tech and everybody makes fun of her when things don't go right and it takes her time to fix... And now with their "tech guy" gone, the bartcast is unable to go on? Does it get any better than this?

Maybe MV would help them out (again) with their podcasting?

***On a side note... Even Hoagland was able to figure out how to do a show...

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Azzerae on November 11, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
Yes...there’s drama afoot

I can't keep up. But I really hate to see the show end like this. There must be more to it?

wr250's Sunday night honeypot is going strong.

AZZERAE

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 11, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
I can't keep up. But I really hate to see the show end like this. There must be more to it?

wr250's Sunday night honeypot is going strong.

They had to go off and do their own impromptu little live stream because Bart has moved on to "professionals"

Corona Kitty

The show sucked major cock like Bart. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 11, 2018, 01:14:28 PM
The show sucked major cock like Bart. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Fuckin' A

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 11, 2018, 01:20:48 PM
Fuckin' A

The best part was how insignificant, the whole thing was. Quite similar to Ellgab, and everything that is tainted by Keith Rowland (cancer).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 11, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
I bet Bart Ell's making more money from Heather's thread than she makes from her podcast.

he's not.... he doesn't get more than 400 listens total. Heather I'm sure is still making money off of lonely men and cat ladies.

Corona Kitty

QuoteQuote from: DaveSchrader on November 08, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Real shame that I do a show 8 days a week and the REAL action is over on her pages. I just plain don't get it.

DS

Gotta love a broken beaten cucked Dog.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on November 11, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
I also like seeing the words “it’s over” next to “The Bartcast”
I wish it worked as well next to this.

chefist

I tried to listen once, but lost interest after 5 minutes or so...guess it didn't get any better.

Quote from: username on November 11, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Gotta love a broken beaten cucked Dog.

bwahahahahahaha! he doesn't get it. if his show was entertaining..nevermind.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 14, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
bwahahahahahaha! he doesn't get it. if his show was entertaining..nevermind.

Quote from: CptCrisp on November 13, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
There are bits of truth in every lie .

There are fragments of lies in every great truth that the majority accepts .

It's sad , now , that Dave is so focused on what his audience - here or elsewhere - wants or thinks is acceptable .

My single great learning moment from Art happened one night during open lines . A caller said , ' I'm a vampire. '

Dave might have said : 'Prove it, ' or , ' My audience has these questions , ' or , ' I'm reading messages , emails, Ellgab posts , and texts , and barely listening , but here is what I need to ask to remain popular with them . '

Art said :  ' How long have you been alive ? '

Art accepted the premise .  And what did we get ??  A strange truth , or an elaborate and enjoyable story .  In any case , I remember it 20 yrs. later .

I liked Dave .  I still do .

But regardless of what's popular , I have to be honest .

I'm tired of him being distracted by 10,000 electronic sources every interview . Half the time he's so fixated on what's happening online that he takes full seconds to respond to a guest with something totally unrelated .

Art held a conversation . Dave holds a laggy Q&A . Guest : ' God exists on the moon . ' Dave : ' ............... long pause .............. Yeah, totally, but Ellgab wants to know about moon dust composition and why you ' re full of shizzzzz . '

I'm tired of him prioritizing his stupid bookings - ' Jericho cruise ! Para con ! Ghost con ! Bagans con ! ' - above his obligations to mitd , for which he contacted and begged Keith .  You have this show - fucking make it 1st , Dave .  Fuck Jericho and Transyvania and blah blah blah . I luv ya,  but show up for work . '

I luv Dave , but there's a lot of hypocrisy here :
     - ' Mental health matters , and Heather should reach out , but let's provoke her by holding a pointless event in her hometown ! '

I'm speaking out because , in Ellgab , karma doesn't matter . I've checked in on my points, and karma = declined by the average number I post per day over the days I don't post ... so , 3 / day since last I dealt with this .

I've run statistical data and trends .

Being honest is the only way to make this worthwhile .

Dave cares about who likes him , who says that in public , who registers on the online forum , who posts , and who others approve of .

I'm sorry Dave :( I liked you once , but this is too petty .

- Crisp -

Quote from: DaveSchrader on November 13, 2018, 08:15:41 PM
Its interesting that you start off with a comment about lies, then proceed to spin lie after lie in the rest of your declaration.

Truth be told, I do care what listeners think, that's called having good relationships skills. I'm fine with not being universally loved so again, you're perceptions are wrong.

Distracted because I pause before launching into the next question?

OR...

Just absorbing everything that was just said, trying to figure out which way I take the guest next?  Again, knowing very little about what you actually think you know a lot about.

Begging Keith for the job? Riiiiight. Heather tell you that?
Keith offered me the job. Unsolicited when the last host couldn't pull it together and get back to work. I said Yes because it is an interesting job and afforded me the opportunity to work from my home office and be around my family more.

I offered to do the event in Pahrump not as a way to stick it to HW, I could care less about her. I did it so people could come together IN THE DESERT and see Arts station, meet Karen, close to major/affordable airport and has ties to the man that created the show.

I am trying to make connections with listeners, unlike my predecessor. I actually like meeting you all.

And I'm not going to give up travel, events, filming. I've done it for 13 yrs. I'm committed to MitD, that's why I put good people in place to fill in when I am gone, to keep the wheels on the track.

So many stupid barbs, lies, assumptions and straight up bullshit you troll out.

Art is dead, unlike the last host, I show up, I do the job, I broadened the net of guests and topics and will continue to do so, the old way of radio is dying. Bitch and whine all you want, that's not MY fault. It's called change.

I was asked to do the show, do it my way and keep a dying show alive, I've done that. So get over yourself and your pretentious attitude and know it all stance.

Mind you, I've been at it straight for 6 months the former host has come and gone a few times since then and is always skating the razors edge of vanishing again. I'm sorry if showing up, working and being competent isn't exciting.

I've got 13 years of experience and a strong following and gave up Coast to Coast for this commitment so dont tell me I dont take it seriously.

Now, onward and upward.

DS

He doesn't get it, he's too retarded.

AZZERAE

The karmic ouroboros has gone full circle and some prominent EllGabbers are under attack. While I’ll admit there is some sympathy in my cold black heart, it’s somewhat quashed by uncontrollable schadenfreude.

AZZERAE

Just thought I’d report that for those who’ve been banned. “Stop the presses” and all that.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
The karmic ouroboros has gone full circle and some prominent EllGabbers are under attack. While I’ll admit there is some sympathy in my cold black heart, it’s somewhat quashed by uncontrollable schadenfreude.

A meme poster handing off a community to an unlikeable retard with zero people skills in an effort to build support for a low charisma mormon cuck by appealing to self hating safespace libshits, and it's not working???