• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 31, 2016, 01:41:29 AM
The man just says whatever he thinks people want to hear. Pure and simple.

Zoo

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 30, 2016, 02:31:15 PM
Yeah, yeah, I remember now.

Jesus, man, what happened? Where did it all go wrong for you??

Court, been fighting for about four years,will be five next month  8).... About going wrong, well shit... When victimless crimes became felonies! Trump 2016!!1

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 31, 2016, 02:45:02 AM
If you think Mr. Trump suddenly "evolved," as you put it, and became pro-life, after more than a half century as pro-choice, I have a bridge I`d like to sell you. It doesn`t happen like that. Now, if he is - God forbid -- elected president, he`ll more than likely appoint at least 2 Supreme Court Justices, and possibly up to 4. Trump will rely on his "New York values" to guide him in his selection. That will be a disaster for this country for generations to come.

You say you`re not "totally against" abortion? Are you totally against murder? Or are you evolving on that? As far as I`m concerned, any celebrity that goes in front of millions of people on a regular basis, and says he`s pro-life and supports partial-birth abortion, is a CHAMPION for that cause. Why? Because he influences many people, whether he likes it or not.

You have troubles reading and comprehending. I worry about you FTF.  I said I was NOW totally against abortion. I think Cruz would be a perfect Supreme Court justice. As a first term senator, with no executive experience, I do not think he would make a perfect President. We are witnessing first hand what having a first term Senator elected to be the chief executive is like.

Zoo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 31, 2016, 04:15:57 AM
You have troubles reading and comprehending. I worry about you FTF.  I said I was NOW totally against abortion. I think Cruz would be a perfect Supreme Court justice. As a first term senator, with no executive experience, I do not think he would make a perfect President. We are witnessing first hand what having a first term Senator elected to be the chief executive is like.

Well I am not a rep-can nor a dem-crat and for what ever that is worth until christians start adopting every child born with out a fam I am all about choice!!1

Value Of Pi

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 31, 2016, 01:41:29 AM
The man just says whatever he thinks people want to hear. Pure and simple.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/primaries/51296-donald-trumps-views-on-abortion-confusing

If anyone wants to find out what he's really after, just elect him. You'll find out after the damage is done and it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to stop him.

I do think he's being absolutely truthful about one thing: he likes to win. The question is, as the most powerful person in the world, how far will he go to win, and who among us will end up losing?

Zoo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 31, 2016, 04:34:59 AM
If anyone wants to find out what he's really after, just elect him. You'll find out after the damage is done and it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to stop him.

I do think he's being absolutely truthful about one thing: he likes to win. The question is, as the most powerful person in the world, how far will he go to win, and who among us will end up losing?

We are all going to lose. If people do not understand this i feel for them. Make peace with whatever you feel to be true sit back and enjoy the ride. Or get up and say I am not going to take this shit no more and I am willing to risk everything to change it!!1

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 31, 2016, 04:15:57 AM
You have troubles reading and comprehending. I worry about you FTF. 

Oops. Sorry, I misread what you wrote. I read "not totally against." I apologize for that. I shouldn't use my phone without my reading glasses.

I still maintain that Trump is a fraud. He's still pro-life, couldn't give a damn less about the baby in the womb. He says whatever is expedient, and unfortunately, people like you believe him. A lot of people are going to be fooled. Just as they were with Obama. This country will pay a horrible price if  that man is elected  President.

mikuthing01

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 31, 2016, 01:34:01 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

Peoples views change i used to be pro abortion but i am now very anti. I still think some forms of it should be legal, to save the life of the mother and rape. Also i think blacks should be able to abort so tax payers don't have to pay for their welfare and housing them when they end up in prison. We have enough crime and blacks commit a lot of it so it's just best to prevent it before it even begins.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 31, 2016, 10:21:33 AM
Peoples views change i used to be pro abortion but i am now very anti. I still think some forms of it should be legal, to save the life of the mother and rape. Also i think blacks should be able to abort so tax payers don't have to pay for their welfare and housing them when they end up in prison. We have enough crime and blacks commit a lot of it so it's just best to prevent it before it even begins.

I don't agree, but from what I've read, that is pretty much why Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood. Like I said I do not agree.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 31, 2016, 10:21:33 AM

And when exactly did you have Mein Kampf read to you before you decided you'd be a bigot?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 11:24:14 AM

And when exactly did you have Mein Kampf read to you before you decided you'd be a bigot?

Probably just have to look at what is happening in Britain with all the muslim and african immigrants raping and killing everyone.  It's almost like a third world country at this point.

The Planned Parenthood store should by synonymous with the liquor stores and gun store in the ghetto.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 31, 2016, 11:34:45 AM
Probably just have to look at what is happening in Britain with all the muslim and african immigrants raping and killing everyone.  It's almost like a third world country at this point.

All Muslim and African immigrants are raping and killing everyone? Tell me, when was the last time you actually experienced this? Or are you too simply a fucking idiot?

S'okay..no need to answer.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 11:41:45 AM
All Muslim and African immigrants are raping and killing everyone? Tell me, when was the last time you actually experienced this? Or are you too simply a fucking idiot?

S'okay..no need to answer.

Says the Britcuck whose MP's are already under Sharia Law.  Good lord you weak ass Britcucks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/639378/British-MPs-Sharia-law-alcohol-ban-Islam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422642/MPs-moved-Westminster-barred-drinking-Sharia-law.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/British-MPs-may-have-to-comply-with-Sharia-law/articleshow/50785903.cms
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world/uk-mps-may-have-to-comply-with-sharia-if-they-move-into-new-complex/story-3O2RetjC6UDKH0ZM3rTchM.html

Have fun in Britcuckistan.  Say hello to the Caliphate for me while your police and politicians cover up more muslim/african child rape gangs.

Rape crime and immigration from africans/muslim increase at the same time.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636922/Rape-sex-attacks-record-high-Britain-knife-gun-crime

Record high rape crimes in the UK.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/635837/UK-at-risk-of-Cologne-sex-attacks-Europe-crime
UK at risk of Cologne-style attacks as PC officials 'afraid of being branded Islamophobic

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/28/sikh-and-hindu-groups-warn-of-cologne-style-sex-attack-tell-government-to-learn-from-rotherham/
Sikh And Hindu Groups Warn Of Cologne Style Sex Attack, Tell Government To Learn From Rotherham

Meanwhile, the rulers over the British people have decided the citizens which include Yorkshire_Pud can't be trusted with pencils.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 31, 2016, 12:03:25 PM
Says the Britcuck whose MP's are already under Sharia Law.  Good lord you weak ass Britcucks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/639378/British-MPs-Sharia-law-alcohol-ban-Islam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422642/MPs-moved-Westminster-barred-drinking-Sharia-law.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/British-MPs-may-have-to-comply-with-Sharia-law/articleshow/50785903.cms
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world/uk-mps-may-have-to-comply-with-sharia-if-they-move-into-new-complex/story-3O2RetjC6UDKH0ZM3rTchM.html

Have fun in Britcuckistan.  Say hello to the Caliphate for me while your police and politicians cover up more muslim/african child rape gangs.

It's good you use questionable references that don't deal with context and facts.. But keep trying, you'll get there. Tell me again, what are your experiences to what you refer to? Exactly?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 12:11:23 PM

It's good you use questionable references that don't deal with context and facts.. But keep trying, you'll get there. Tell me again, what are your experiences to what you refer to? Exactly?

So that isn't happening then?  There are a huge database of sources citing your MP's are under Sharia Law.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 31, 2016, 12:13:32 PM
So that isn't happening then?  There are a huge database of sources citing your MP's are under Sharia Law.

You stated:

"all the muslim and african immigrants raping and killing everyone" 

What are your statistics? And what is your experience? Two very simple questions.

Even if it was true, we're lagging quite substantially to reach the US murder rates.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 31, 2016, 12:09:11 PM

Meanwhile, the rulers over the British people have decided the citizens which include Yorkshire_Pud can't be trusted with pencils.

Personally I wouldn't trust you with wax crayons, but keep going on the 'research'.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 12:39:34 PM

Personally I wouldn't trust you with wax crayons, but keep going on the 'research'.

5 year prison sentence for using sectarian language on the bus?

ahahhaahah Britcucks.  This is too much.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 31, 2016, 01:15:02 PM

5 year prison sentence for using sectarian language on the bus?

ahahhaahah Britcucks.  This is too much.

You do know what that is don't you? Don't you??

Fucking hell, first it was all Muslims and Africans killing all people (which would be one hell of a bloodbath that Stalin would blush over), and now it's Papes V Proddies. Is your attention span that short?

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 01:19:42 PM

You do know what that is don't you? Don't you??

Fucking hell, first it was all Muslims and Africans killing all people (which would be one hell of a bloodbath that Stalin would blush over), and now it's Papes V Proddies. Is your attention span that short?

This is a guy who thinks Planned Parenthood is practicing eugenics on minorities...

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on January 31, 2016, 01:27:31 PM
This is a guy who thinks Planned Parenthood is practicing eugenics on minorities...
I doubt it is the the official policy but the founder Sanger supported the idea and gave speeches about it. Of course back then many people favored the idea and eugenics was seen as 'scientific.' (I think it took Hitler later taking the theory to its ultimate conclusion caused it to fall out of favor, at least with most people. Some states were still force sterilizing people up into the 70's and you will recall the calls during the 'crack baby' deal. So the idea never, really, goes a way.)

It is unusual, however, that (at least in the places I've lived) that the PP clinics are always in the poorer (which unfortunately often means black or Mexican) part of town. Never in the nice areas or neighborhoods. I wonder why? Surely rich babies should be aborted also?

onan

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2016, 01:31:09 PM
I wonder why? Surely rich babies should be aborted also?

Trust me, well to do mothers of unwanted pregnancies know the locations. Overhead is the biggest reason abortion clinics are in poorer neighborhoods. Those with more than moderate discretionary spending can travel to another country, where there is much less stigma.

If you want to see Planned Parenthood as some evil agency, it is your prerogative. However, it is delusional. Painting Sanger as a racist is somewhat laughable. Considering when she lived most things were segregated and blacks were much more likely to be poor and uneducated, due to the overall bigotry of the country.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 01:43:48 PM
Trust me, well to do mothers of unwanted pregnancies know the locations. Overhead is the biggest reason abortion clinics are in poorer neighborhoods. Those with more than moderate discretionary spending can travel to another country, where there is much less stigma.

If you want to see Planned Parenthood as some evil agency, it is your prerogative. However, it is delusional. Painting Sanger as a racist is somewhat laughable. Considering when she lived most things were segregated and blacks were much more likely to be poor and uneducated, due to the overall bigotry of the country.
As I mentioned she was not alone in her ideas of eugenics. And, as I mentioned, I doubt PP today carries on per her ideals, locations aside. But it is also fanciful to claim that she didn't hold those views towards immigrants, 'feeble-minded', etc when her writings are available to see. She even gave a speech to the KKK (women's auxiliary) for heaven's sake. Denying the past is just as bad as conspiracy theory that PP is trying to kill us all (or at least kill poor babies.) In keeping with current policy of historical purging I'm not sure why they don't distance themselves from her.

analog kid

I doubt it is the the official policy but the founder Sanger supported the idea and gave speeches about it. Of course back then many people favored the idea and eugenics was seen as 'scientific.' (I think it took Hitler later taking the theory to its ultimate conclusion caused it to fall out of favor, at least with most people. Some states were still force sterilizing people up into the 70's and you will recall the calls during the 'crack baby' deal. So the idea never, really, goes a way.)

That's the origin of the conspiracy theory, but it has nothing to do with PP in the modern world. It's quite a grand conspiracy at that, and would take the kind of participation that would make 9/11 being an "inside job" pale in comparison.

QuotePP clinics are always in the poorer (which unfortunately often means black or Mexican) part of town.

Even if that's true, providing health services for the poor is the purpose of Planned Parenthood.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 11:24:14 AM

>bigot

My wife is Hispanic we don't have money or the health to have kids so we practice our own form of eugenics without the need for abortion (birth control). The majority of blacks are just to stupid to care how bad decisions will effect their lives that's why there are so many fatherless children in the black community, it's fine though blame whitie you racist.

My wife's family also agree with the Trump wall so i guess that means they are racist but i guess living in the valley will do that to you. Also they don't like blacks either...

It is unusual, however, that (at least in the places I've lived) that the PP clinics are always in the poorer (which unfortunately often means black or Mexican) part of town. Never in the nice areas or neighborhoods. I wonder why? Surely rich babies should be aborted also?

"Rich babies"?  You mean children born to a married couple who make more $70,000 a year?  Wow, so rich.

We don't want to abort babies born into stable environments.  LaShanique and her five different baby daddy's, who are all in jail, probably as a civilized society we don't want those babies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 31, 2016, 01:56:12 PM
"Rich babies"?  You mean children born to a married couple who make more $70,000 a year?  Wow, so rich.

We don't want to abort babies born into stable environments.  LaShanique and her five different baby daddy's, who are all in jail, probably as a civilized society we don't want those babies.

What else do you enjoy in your Utopia? You're still an idiot, but do tell.