• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 10, 2019, 06:26:22 AM
aethetically

While this was a strong effort, I am unable to determine if this is supposed to be aesthetically, or athletically. DISQUALIFIED.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 09, 2019, 05:28:08 PM
I have always enjoyed your posts.  Well, I wore my voice out on call centers for about 15 years.  But you make a very good point.  There is no substitute for intonation.  If I ever do You Tubes, I would like them to be musical, or dance. 
I will give you 20 bucks for an interpretive dance of the ice-cream-down-the-drain-incident. No talking necessary

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 10, 2019, 12:12:13 PM
I will give you 20 bucks for an interpretive dance of the ice-cream-down-the-drain-incident. No talking necessary
Hey!  Last time a man handed me $20, it was just because I smiled at him!  (Oh, and I was counting nickles at the register while he was in line behind me.)

Quote from: Jackstar on June 10, 2019, 08:00:53 AM
While this was a strong effort, I am unable to determine if this is supposed to be aesthetically, or athletically. DISQUALIFIED.
:'(  My conscious mind meant aesthetically. My subconscious mind knows the two words are very related...

Jojo

2 members and a zillion guests.  Well, "guest" what!  Neither Mr. B. ELL nor Liberace! would jump through your interface to strangle you for participating in both websites.  No shame, no gain.  And, like Wrigley's doublemint, have twice the fun.  Hundreds, hundreds of you could benefit from loosening UP.  I have never seen such timidity.

And you know what?  Even if worse came to worse & there was a problem, pretty sure it wouldn't be anything that a new IP address couldn't fix.  Ya know?  People are getting pretty tired of me typing all the time.  Start taking up space please.

Jojo

People who don't know how to mitigate heat on upper floors.  And people too timid to show them, even when their health depends on it.

I get to work, the patient complains of unusual weakness and the place has been over 80 degrees for hours.  Drapes wide open, facing west.  Half the windows half open.  Broken a/c unit straggling.  It's a free repair!  No one makes the call.  Best fan not on.  Hall door shut, even though the hall is 10 degrees lower.

"Do you mind if I close the blinds while the sun is glaring in?"

"In three years, they have never been closed."

"Well, I need to close them.  I'm hot."

"You can be the one to open them again too."

"It's only while the sun is glaring.  I'll put everything back."

12 chotchkees blocking the window sill.  It's a window sill, not a shelf! 

Last lady worked in this heat all afternoon.  Stupid, stupid people. 

"Oh, and watch her carefully, she's been weak today."  No one here has dementia.  Idiots.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sixteen on June 10, 2019, 01:45:25 PM
Hey!  Last time a man handed me $20, it was just because I smiled at him!

I wonder if he would help you when your car breaks down on the highway.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on June 12, 2019, 12:33:47 AM
Hopefully he avoids highways. I liked the twenty, but I suspected he was drunk driving afterward. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on June 12, 2019, 12:33:47 AM
Heh, heh, heh.

Maybe even buy her some "fries."

Jojo

Cowardly, fake agreeable passive aggressive control freak patients (no dementia) who lie to control situations, don't say what they mean, and don't mean what they say.  If I can't build trust, how the f*** am I going to work correctly.  They couldn't train a dog, let alone employ domestic labor.  And I'm not sitting in your shi** for 13 hours.  If I need a trash can, it's not going to be overflowing.  If I need a sink, it's going to be polished.  If I need a towel, 15 other people will not have used it.  If I need counter space, it won't have garbage all over it.  Crazy a** bit***es who agree you should clean, "You should, yes" only to freak out in their bedroom every time you lift a finger sacking trash or polishing a sink. 

albrecht

Watering the garden, luckilydecided not washing my car and trucks, and then storm rains. Big, with potential hail etc.

Trying to merge all the Art-Malachi into a single mp3 but laptop saying I don't have enough space.

Due to my saving Norry shows..that I forgot to delete or archive on disks (because the future should still hear, maybe? And cause got into a rut when the show was Art etc?)

Jojo

Aloof cats.  I just want to squeeeeeze her!  She's very old; our time is limited.  I wish she'd stop playing games!

albrecht

https://torontolife.com/city/inside-500-million-family-feud/?utm_source=pocket-newtab   

Lawyers and money=fun, crazy, and long. Big money tearing a family apart while lawyers make lots of billable hours. Maybe a case for the "death tax?" hahaha..

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2019, 05:21:37 PM
https://torontolife.com/city/inside-500-million-family-feud/?utm_source=pocket-newtab   

My favorite quote in the dispute: 
“My father is in his late 80s and focused on his legacy, including building a $55-million statue of winged Pegasus and a fire-breathing dragon.” 

EOD radio needs to get this guy on as a guest!  My leaning is for the dad. He built the companies and his family profited but I don't think a child is entitled to money they didn't earn- if the parents want to leave a legacy that is good, and normal, but once adults they should expect nothing- unless documented in writing prior (which is a source of the issues here.) And who is to judge art or ridiculous spending? Over history lots of rich or powerful people paid for art, villas, etc. Of course it is complicated because you are alse dealing with shareholders and mixing private follies with company(s) funds, in addition to the family drama.  Lawyers are winning there. 

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2019, 06:14:24 PM
My favorite quote in the dispute: 
“My father is in his late 80s and focused on his legacy, including building a $55-million statue of winged Pegasus and a fire-breathing dragon.” 

EOD radio needs to get this guy on as a guest!  My leaning is for the dad. He built the companies and his family profited but I don't think a child is entitled to money they didn't earn- if the parents want to leave a legacy that is good, and normal, but once adults they should expect nothing- unless documented in writing prior (which is a source of the issues here.) And who is to judge art or ridiculous spending? Over history lots of rich or powerful people paid for art, villas, etc. Of course it is complicated because you are alse dealing with shareholders and mixing private follies with company(s) funds, in addition to the family drama.  Lawyers are winning there.
I don't know how many lawsuits are involved, but from a link in one of your recent posts, I read that one of the big issues is power in the organization.  Some of the heirs believe they were assigned leadership roles already, but now there is a dispute.  But yes, within company guidelines and regional laws, people should be able to spend the net of their hard-earned money any way they like.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on June 10, 2019, 08:00:53 AM

I disqualify YOU, instantly.

AZZERAE

It was necessary, sorry.

Jojo

That Gmail opens a new tab for login.

Jojo

When all you can get is a cursor, but you want an arrow so you can click on a link.

AC400KICK

Un-Lit City conduct..that's mad dayroom..that's mad tight..

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 25, 2019, 09:03:16 AM
Un-Lit City conduct..that's mad dayroom..that's mad tight..
Sounds like madness.  Up the meds.

Jojo

I have been accused of being Digital Pig Snuggler, StarrMountain, a police officer, a Coast employee, Noory's wife, and a Sock Puppet.   :-\  Now.  I can't be all of those things.  And I'm not even any of them, lol.  I'm not even a Gemini!

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2019, 04:22:19 AM

I don't believe a word of it.  I simply can't believe that sixteen is as boring as she wants us to believe.

#ICouldBeWrong

AC400KICK

How about celebrating being clean and sober from psychiatric narcotics for quite some time now..and you sound like an abusive asshole

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 26, 2019, 12:58:50 PM
How about celebrating being clean and sober from psychiatric narcotics for quite some time now..and you sound like an abusive asshole

Who, Anthony? Who?!

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2019, 04:36:42 AM
I don't believe a word of it.  I simply can't believe that sixteen is as boring as she wants us to believe.

#ICouldBeWrong
I hadn't wanted people to believe I were boring.  Brig lays it on the line.

This is like one of those semi-reverse compliments people give, like, "I like you.  I don't listen to what others say about you."  Lol.