• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rundown?

Started by laserjock, September 04, 2019, 10:56:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 04:52:38 PM
You'll never get it; Nobody gives a shit about your gay son here, pro or con.  No hate, no anger, no upset. I think that's what bothers you, actually; You need to believe there's hatred because it feeds your sense of moral superiority.

But for your public exploitation of your son's sexual orientation in a bid to demonstrate authority in the course of policing language to suit your antiquated boomer sensibilities, nobody here would even KNOW your son is gay.

Now stop being such a fag about everything.

-Lee

If only we could fit this whole post into top right.

paladin1991

Quote from: laserjock on September 05, 2019, 04:09:21 PM
Hmm. All that, such anger, so upset, poor trolls! I few questions and the babies go ballistic. So this site hasn't changed, still a blessed hate hole. Pigs do wallow in mud happy as can be. Have at it folks, I see you are having "fun". Later alligators. God speed to you all, wherever trolls go that is...

Oh congratz.  You raised a gay son.  Nobody gives a shit if he is a power bottom or not.  As Falkie would say, STFU.

Jojo

You'll never get it; Nobody gives a shit about your gay son here...
-Lee
I do.  And probably if they were still here so would Century 21, Rally Squirrel, Ciardelo, and Pony Boy Sunset.  Even White Crow might still care, from somewhere.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 18, 2019, 10:49:49 PM
I do.  And probably if they were still here so would Century 21, Rally Squirrel, Ciardelo, and Pony Boy Sunset.  Even White Crow might still care, from somewhere.

Highly dubious. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 19, 2019, 12:28:07 AM
Pass the dubious.

Just ask Bubba the next time you see him. Apparently, he doesn’t inhale anyway.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 18, 2019, 10:49:49 PM
I do.

Yeah, well, you're barely able to turn on a blender without burning down the neighborhood, so I'm not too sure how many people factor in what you care about.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on September 19, 2019, 05:48:14 AM
Yeah, well, you're barely able to turn on a blender without burning down the neighborhood, so I'm not too sure how many people factor in what you care about.
The fire fighters factor!

WOTR

Quote from: laserjock on September 05, 2019, 04:09:21 PM
Hmm. All that, such anger, so upset, poor trolls! I few questions and the babies go ballistic. So this site hasn't changed, still a blessed hate hole. Pigs do wallow in mud happy as can be. Have at it folks, I see you are having "fun". Later alligators. God speed to you all, wherever trolls go that is...
Always good to see you take the time out of your day and stop in here to be dismissive and put on an air of superiority. Please mark your calendar for next September.

WOTR

You'll never get it;
Now stop being such a fag about everything.

-Lee

There was a whole lot of #butthurt displayed in that post, Lee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 20, 2019, 12:18:24 AM

Whose?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2019, 12:47:19 AM
Whose?
It does not matter... All that matters is that you work the phrase "butthurt" into the occasional post.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on September 20, 2019, 12:18:24 AM

#PinkSock