• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

starrmtn001

Here is the chat room log, zip file. ;)

Hog

I just signed up for notifications to this show.  Sorry I missed it.

EDIT:Nevermind, since it was a FalkieFest, if I had to miss a show, this was the one to miss.

peace
Hog

Corona Kitty

Good job everyone, thank you Curtis & Jaz.

Kitty Lives Matter.

Lilith

Quote from: Hog on December 16, 2016, 11:56:51 PM
I just signed up for notifications to this show.  Sorry I missed it.

EDIT:Nevermind, since it was a FalkieFest, if I had to miss a show, this was the one to miss.

peace
Hog

Senda never called in.  The thing that was new and different was Damon going to the SendaChalet to see if he could feed the kitties himself, which he did... and Senda did a couple minute bitching bonanza on Periscope, which a few of us may have switched to and watched during the FalkieFarce.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on December 17, 2016, 07:07:05 AM
Senda never called in.  The thing that was new and different was Damon going to the SendaChalet to see if he could feed the kitties himself, which he did... and Senda did a couple minute bitching bonanza on Periscope, which a few of us may have switched to and watched during the FalkieFarce.

I'm not happy brig .. (smiley face with frown while shaking head no) your defeatist attitude isn't healthy and supportive of George and the Kitty Cats.

Copy and paste below of a post I just made on George's Musings Thread:
with one small addition.

I want to reach out to the MudKing and Jaz for bringing together last night on the podcast a group of very eclectic cats to raise funds to feed the kitty cats

Bravo to all that participated and especially to Geroge for his many years of unselfishness...as the kitty cat's primary caregiver.. with your generous donations the kitty cats will be fed! Their future should be secure until the end of the month!

In  name of FREINDSHIP...
I Love you ALL.   MV & grub

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 17, 2016, 12:13:15 PM
I'm not happy brig .. (smiley face with frown while shaking head no) your defeatist attitude isn't healthy and supportive of George and the Kitty Cats.

Copy and paste below of a post I just made on George's Musings Thread:
with one small addition.

I want to reach out to the MudKing and Jaz for bringing together last night on the podcast a group of very eclectic cats to raise funds to feed the kitty cats

Bravo to all that participated and especially to Geroge for his many years of unselfishness...as the kitty cat's primary caregiver.. with your generous donations the kitty cats will be fed! Their future should be secure until the end of the month!

In  name of FREINDSHIP...
I Love you ALL.   MV & grub

'Reach out' in the above context is henceforth banned. Use 'Thank' instead.

You're welcome.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 17, 2016, 12:25:20 PM
'Reach out' in the above context is henceforth banned. Use 'Thank' instead.

You're welcome.

Duly noted...and Thanks

Quote from: username on December 17, 2016, 12:07:13 AM
Good job everyone, thank you Curtis & Jaz.

Kitty Lives Matter.

I love the new avatar, Michael.  Sure, I 'member!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 17, 2016, 03:22:39 PM
I love the new avatar, Michael.  Sure, I 'member!

Haha excellent, couldn't help but think of bellgab during the episode.

3OctaveFart

Is this show anywhere on the web to listen to? Thanks in advance.

heater

RandomCast - BellGab Tonight - Live edition on YouTube maybe going live in a few minutes

Quote from: themudking on April 04, 2017, 07:23:31 PM
RandomCast - BellGab Tonight - Live edition on YouTube maybe going live in a few minutes

Awesome.  Malliard had a dull guest on.  Had to turn the big fellah off.

GravitySucks

Link?

Lilith

What is the YouTube channel link?  I must have missed it...  :-[

heater

tweaking some settings but you can join here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mfHXtGCqT8

and use YouTube Chat or paranormal.chat

Mud King is sooooo small     Who knew?

WhiteCrow

I check my stream health routinely.  Know the feeling.

Lilith

Thank You Muddy.  Was Great seeing you and being in your YouTube chat!

heater

Thank you brig and everyone that joined.  The video should be live now!  So much easier than a podcast feed.

heater

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 04, 2017, 07:35:19 PM
Mud King is sooooo small     Who knew?

I should have caught that mushroom!

mikuthing01

I missed it whats the youtube channel it is on so i can subscribe to it

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on April 04, 2017, 09:21:46 PM
Thank you brig and everyone that joined.  The video should be live now!  So much easier than a podcast feed.

I'm glad you enjoyed doing it, that means you'll do it again! :D
I hope you won't forget to consider doing a live youtube stream series on Podcasting. You could cover YouTube, and it's settings, setting up, OBS and any others you might like to cover.  What's great, on youtube, we can see and follow along.

heater

a new RandomCast - BellGab Tonight edition starts at 9pm EST - subscribe to the youtube channel to watch / get alerts!