• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:44:29 PM
Why your obsession with Islamic terrorists? Has the lawsuit against Trump's non university course not grabbed your interest at all? Or his repeated lying about what he said, although there's video of him saying it?

Because they are raping your great Empire on daily and nightly basis and is not getting any better, you guys are not resisting at all

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:44:31 PM
haha, ... some called it act of bravery ,lol

All the blustering chest pumping bollox spewed out by Trumpers, and your only comeback is a Starbucks employee? Right. You really are fucked if you can't see Trump won't seriously damage the USA, and possibly other 'friendly' nations.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:46:35 PM
Because they are raping your great Empire on daily and nightly basis and is not getting any better, you guys are not resisting at all

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. Stop listening to Farage. He's an idiot.

I'll give you time to find a gif or yt vid to use as your 'argument'. As its all you have, having never actually been to the UK, let alone lived there.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:45:59 PM
Does free speech not apply then?

you talking about the guy who ordered the coffee I assume ??
,,,or the wimp behind the counter -that pussy behind the counter had no right to question customer's request, that wimp
is there to serve coffee and collect payment for it -not to engage in discussion about customers choice of name on the coffee cup,
so by your logic if the customer requested name :Clinton it would be OK ??, but Trump is not??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
you talking about the guy who ordered the coffee I assume ??
,,,or the wimp behind the counter -that pussy behind the counter had no right to question customer's request, that wimp
is there to serve coffee and collect payment for it -not to engage in discussion about customers choice of name on the coffee cup,
so by your logic if the customer requested name :Clinton it would be OK ??, but Trump is not??

You think then that bakers should be forced to make wedding cakes for gay couples?

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 18, 2016, 12:52:06 PM
Hey Ibby! Have fun tonight. I'll be listening. :)
:D Good we need all the listeners we can get.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 12:55:43 PM
:D Good we need all the listeners we can get.

Up to five now! Go Broads go Broads...

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:54:21 PM
You think then that bakers should be forced to make wedding cakes for gay couples?

NO !!, I think that any business should have right to refuse service to anybody -gay businesses should have right to refuse service
to Christians for telling them that they will burn in hell for their immoral live styles and for braking God's Laws,
and Christian businesses should have right to refuse service to gays for their immoral live styles and braking God's Laws !!.

I believe in total equality in business refusal... !!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
NO !!, I think that any business should have right to refuse service to anybody -gay businesses should have right to refuse service
to Christians for telling them that they will burn in hell for their immoral live styles and for braking God's Laws,
and Christian businesses should have right to refuse service to gays for their immoral live styles and braking God's Laws !!.

I believe in total equality in business refusal... !!

QED.

That's Latin incidentally.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:57:54 PM
Up to five now! Go Broads go Broads...

if Inglorious Bitch PROMISES to give shout out to me, to theONE I will listen as well, and that will make it 6 listners,

getting crowded already :P

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 01:03:30 PM
if Inglorious Bitch PROMISES to give shout out to me, to theONE I will listen as well, and that will make it 6 listners,

getting crowded already :P
LOL, I'll give you a shout out.

theONE

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

GET USED TO IT you are such a delicate BUTT HURT VICTIM, hehehe
Herr Doktor Starr ..biggest cry baby on BellGab ,lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 01:21:34 PM
GET USED TO IT you are such a delicate BUTT HURT VICTIM, hehehe
Herr Doktor Starr ..biggest cry baby on BellGab ,lol

Oh my. Shit just got real.  :-\

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 01:24:30 PM
Oh my. Shit just got real.  :-\

yes, some babies got their diapers full of digested baby formula ,lol

theONE

I have to go now, but so far for today my achievements are:
two new ones that I ripped, --one for SV (Slimy Vagina) and second one for cry baby Herr Doktor Starr
not bad , not bad at all 8) haha haha

theONE

HEY CRY BABY Herr Doktor Starr -you are double posting, apparently that is against BellGab rules !!

you just posted that first in the: "The Russia Thread"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 01:41:54 PM

HEY CRY BABY Herr Doktor Starr -you are double posting, apparently that is against BellGab rules !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

Hi Dr. MD MD, how have you been keeping the last week or so?

If you think I'm trolling you here or something, your mistaken. You're one of my favorite people here.

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

I was banned by MV exactly for that, for double posting (that was the reason given for my ban)
-even tho my second post was around 30% 'reformulated'

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 01:50:47 PM
I was banned by MV

No user would ever have to be banned, if there were an /ignore function.

theONE

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 01:54:58 PM

there is ,I designed one specially for Jackstar but you are welcome to use it, just print it and keep it
next to your keyboard and press on it when you see posts by users that give you severe case of butt hurt

best if you can printed on 3-D printer it would work much faster, but standard "old fashion" print will work as well
just bit slower... 8)

theONE

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 01:54:58 PM

Or if BellGab would go full 4chan style -you would not know who is posting and your butt would feel no hurt