• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

theONE

Quote from: Juan on November 19, 2016, 05:28:09 AM
D1, how to you use that coffee pot over the fire when you're on the plain tending yaks?

I use that fancy Italian coffee pot when I'm in my penthouse in Ulaanbaatar, but when I'm in the steppe
attending to my huge yak herd I use cast iron pots and pans over open fire

[attachment deleted by admin]

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 19, 2016, 11:56:01 AM
Beck might have a vested interest in the imaging panel though. He could scope out his personal  planet to rule.  Wonder if they have to wear magic underwear in the next life.

It would just lead to interplanetary warfare between the whiny Mormon planet ruled by Glenn Beck and the new tremendous Earth empire ruled by Trump. You know who would win. It's gonna be yuge.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 11:59:54 AM
Lifelong?

As I recall he's a convert. I dunno how the hell *that* happens but it apparently does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 12:03:24 PM
It would just lead to interplanetary warfare between the whiny Mormon planet ruled by Glenn Beck and the new tremendous Earth empire ruled by Trump. You know who would win. It's gonna be yuge.

Damn it! Trump should make Charlie Sheen the Secretary of Gettin' Down!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 12:05:23 PM
As I recall he's a convert. I dunno how the hell *that* happens but it apparently does.

So, this is related to his more recent madness then?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 12:05:31 PM
Damn it! Trump should make Charlie Sheen the Secretary of Gettin' Down!  ;)

Ya think? I mean, I like Charlie. But why not go all out and make a James Brown android and turn it loose to boogie us to greatness again.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 12:06:22 PM

nope

In 1999, Beck married his second wife, Tania.[34] After they went looking for a faith on a church tour together,[34] they joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in October 1999, partly at the urging of his daughter Mary.[38][39]

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 12:09:21 PM
Ya think? I mean, I like Charlie. But why not go all out and make a James Brown android and turn it loose to boogie us to greatness again.

doesnt charlie sheen have aids now?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 12:06:22 PM

Well, I think he always was batshit. It's just that he took it to a new level and went from "conservative commentator" to "Jim Jones makes good koolaid".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 19, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

Yeah, and thanks captain buzzkill!  ::) :D

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 12:03:24 PM
Ha!  A planet of crying bitches in magic undies.  Yeah, they'd last long.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 12:10:50 PM
Well, I think he always was batshit. It's just that he took it to a new level and went from "conservative commentator" to "Jim Jones makes good koolaid".

I still think this is one of the best analysis of Soros' motives and actions.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs

Say what you will about Mormons, every Mormon I've ever met has been extremely nice and pleasant to get along with.  It doesn't surprise me Beck is not a lifelong Mormon.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2016, 12:12:19 PM
Ha!  A planet of crying bitches in magic undies.  Yeah, they'd last long.

Lolz...I have no idea how Beck will resurrect his career.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2016, 11:47:07 AM
Haha. Yeah, they cannot be sold in Iowa but I don't think places like the Sudan has laws in place against them.

I heard that there's a White Lives Matters protest where you are, albrecht. Did it get ugly?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on November 19, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

Charlie Sheen has a wide assortment of many things.

ItsOver

Quote from: Che' Fi' on November 19, 2016, 12:14:46 PM
Lolz...I have no idea how Beck will resurrect his career.
Maybe he'll take cues from Mr. 10w30 and start servicing Jorch.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 11:55:25 AM
We all know you guys have a 51st state complex. Don't worry, it will happen in time. If not, there's always the Canadian province option.

Can't be any worse than Obama's "ignore 'em all" strategy or Hillary's "tell 'em what to say" tactic. Honestly, freedom of the press should not be interpreted as freedom to create a narrative or freedom to lie.

38% of the stuff that was pro Trump in the election was false. To say tnat the press wasn't instrumental in Trump's assession is intellectually dishonest. Trump used it to his advantage when he wasn't spouting shit on twatter. Which he still does. Still no mention from the Trumpers about the 'university' lawsuit brought against him. Trump, Mr Ethical.  ;D

That's not their job and this election proved that they've been behaving unethically. I don't think anything should be done about that legally speaking, but I hope that the 70 percent of Americans that distrust the mainstream media start getting their news from other sources. The MSM really blew it this election.

Other sources such as Breitbart? Now, there's newspeak for the 21st century.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 19, 2016, 12:10:50 PM
But he could bring water to water-less planets by all of his tears.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 19, 2016, 10:48:29 AM
Brexit hasn't been put in place yet numb nuts. It hasn't even been decided when it will be set in motion to leave! Do keep up.

"‘Untie ourselves from EU shackles’: Leading Tories call on Theresa May to pull out of single market"
https://www.rt.com/uk/367518-brexit-tories-single-market/
Published time: 19 Nov, 2016 18:05

...looks like pud and SV will suck EU's coq for long time, since they cannot even finish that process like normal civilized country, lol
I guess they are too busy hiding in their homes from herds of muslim terrorist rampaging all over UK, hahaha

Yorkshire pud

One of the most senior figures in the US Republican party, Mitt Romney, has issued a scathing verbal attack on the frontrunner for the party's presidential nomination, Donald Trump.
In a speech in Utah, Mr Romney attacked Mr Trump as ''a phoney, a fraud''.
''His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University,'' he said.
Mr Trump has meanwhile mocked Mr Romney onTwitter as a "failed candidate" who should not advise on electability.

Mitt Romney: 'Donald Trump is a fraud'

www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35721069

Remember the time when mutual distrust and contempt actually stood for something?  :-\

Trump meets Romney: President-elect and fierce critic in discussions

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38037591

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 01:29:39 PM
"‘Untie ourselves from EU shackles’: Leading Tories call on Theresa May to pull out of single market"
https://www.rt.com/uk/367518-brexit-tories-single-market/
Published time: 19 Nov, 2016 18:05

...looks like pud and SV will suck EU's coq for long time, since they cannot even finish that process like normal civilized country, lol
I guess they are too busy hiding in their homes from herds of muslim terrorist rampaging all over UK, hahaha

You're an idiot. Truly. You've been sucking on yaks dicks for too long, its rotted your brain.

theONE

"‘If you don’t like Trump, leave the country,’ US judge tells new citizens"
https://www.rt.com/usa/367520-judge-leave-country-trump/
Published time: 19 Nov, 2016 18:19

*A federal judge in San Antonio, Texas, told an audience during a citizenship ceremony that if they don’t like President-elect Donald Trump,
they should go to another country.
John Primomo, a federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court in the Western District of Texas,
was presiding over the ceremony on Thursday. He criticized Americans who have protested in the days after Trump won the elections, according to KHOU.

“I can assure you that whether you voted for him or you did not vote for him, if you are a citizen of the United States,
he is your president,” Primomo said in a speech. “He will be your president and if you do not like that, you need to go to another country.”*

...here for those who are bitching that I read Russian state sponsored news on RT -here is 100% fake story,
total fabrication by Russian government including photos and all the names.

BTW. -I agree with that judge --if you don't like it get da'f*k out or STFU

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 19, 2016, 01:36:26 PM
You're an idiot. Truly. You've been sucking on yaks dicks for too long, its rotted your brain.

Dear pud, how is your brain doing from sucking on a muslim radical islamist's dicks who are daily and nightly terrorizing your not so=Great Empire ??

chefist

Lolz..."...did you apologize to the President Elect?"

https://youtu.be/hes7YtNrt1I

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 01:39:49 PM
"‘If you don’t like Trump, leave the country,’ US judge tells new citizens"
https://www.rt.com/usa/367520-judge-leave-country-trump/
Published time: 19 Nov, 2016 18:19

*A federal judge in San Antonio, Texas, told an audience during a citizenship ceremony that if they don’t like President-elect Donald Trump,
they should go to another country.
John Primomo, a federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court in the Western District of Texas,
was presiding over the ceremony on Thursday. He criticized Americans who have protested in the days after Trump won the elections, according to KHOU.

“I can assure you that whether you voted for him or you did not vote for him, if you are a citizen of the United States,
he is your president,” Primomo said in a speech. “He will be your president and if you do not like that, you need to go to another country.”*

...here for those who are bitching that I read Russian state sponsored news on RT -here is 100% fake story,
total fabrication by Russian government including photos and all the names.

BTW. -I agree with that judge --if you don't like it get da'f*k out or STFU

So Trump is the uber lord? You may love America, but if you dislike Trump (who is more important than America), get out of America? Got it..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 01:42:56 PM
Dear pud, how is your brain doing from sucking on a muslim radical islamist's dicks who are daily and nightly terrorizing your not so=Great Empire ??

I don't, and they're not...next uninformed bullshit you wish to impart?