• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 18, 2016, 10:37:05 AM
lol

nu-male beta cuck sjw gets triggered by a customer wanting the name "Trump" on his coffee at Starbucks.  Calls the police.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799402064212279296

This is why a civil war does not worry me LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 18, 2016, 10:31:57 AM
And you did get flying cars. They're called aircraft. You did get a personal robot. It's called a computer. In 1995, did you expect that the world would become wholly dependent on prosthetic brains? Well, it did. They're called smart phones.

With you up to here. Planes are not flying cars, they just have wheels so they can land safely. Computers may be integral to a robot's existence but is not a robot. Other than that, spot on analysis of the dilemma.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 09:22:26 AM
Oh, can I have a go now? Trump disciples are cum buckets.

pud ,how is sucking islamic terrorist's cock and swallowing works for you over there in UK
I've heard they are in charge of your cities at day and night, and they are impregnating your women
so they will have kids that will grow up being raised as muslims who will reduce your ex-Empire to a 3-World country.

Share with us some of that glittering phenomena that is underway in UK as we type... hehehehe

SredniVashtar

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 11:14:05 AM
pud ,how is sucking islamic terrorist's cock and swallowing works for you over there in UK
I've heard they are in charge of your cities at day and night, and they are impregnating your women
so they will have kids that will grow up being raised as muslims who will reduce your ex-Empire to a 3-World country.

Share with us some of that glittering phenomena that is underway in UK as we type... hehehehe

When your parents decide to take that dangerous step and let you out of the house unsupervised perhaps you'll learn that life isn't always how it's portrayed on right-wing scandal sites for the feeble-minded.

And your mother's still a whore. She proved it last night. Swallowing was the least of it, and she's also very reasonably priced.

theONE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 18, 2016, 11:19:15 AM
When your parents decide to take that dangerous step and let you out of the house unsupervised perhaps you'll learn that life isn't always how it's portrayed on right-wing scandal sites for the feeble-minded.

And your mother's still a whore. She proved it last night. Swallowing was the least of it, and she's also very reasonably priced.

SV, for a male cunt who apparently possesses good command of english language your comebacks are very weak and timid
they are deprived of creativity and are very boring, SV pussy boi you are repeating same lame lines, perhaps that female delicate voice
you have is the indicator that you also lacking balls of any noticeable size between your flimsy legs... hahaha

theONE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 18, 2016, 11:19:15 AM

P.S. SV the rumor is that your initials SV stand for: Slimy Vagina -how suiting to match your delicate feminine voice ...hahaha, LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 11:14:05 AM
I've heard

Have you heard, its in the stars, next July we collide with Mars.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 11:51:52 AM
P.S. SV the rumor is that your initials SV stand for: Slimy Vagina -how suiting to match your delicate feminine voice ...hahaha, LOL

We don't sleep together anymore, but I know your reply will really upset him. No really, you're so witty.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:16:28 PM
We don't sleep together anymore, but I know your reply will really upset him. No really, you're so witty.

lol, I know ,I'm good at ripping him a new one every time he posts his repetitious boring vomit

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 12:19:31 PM
So he's back on the market?

Ibby, you know you're out of his league; he's a very selfish lover. Southern men are. Its in their jeans; or rather they wish it were. See what I did there?

theONE

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 12:19:31 PM
So he's back on the market?

Apparently there are some islamic immigrants who are screwing SV royally every night and he squeals with his delicate voice
begging for lubrication because his anus is dry like his sense of humor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:22:05 PM
See what I did there?

How could I miss it? On both counts.

(what you said and what's in his jeans)

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:22:05 PM
Ibby, you know you're out of his league; he's a very selfish lover. Southern men are. Its in their jeans; or rather they wish it were. See what I did there?

yes, it was clever indeed :) , I would love to return the compliment you just give me... "No really, you're so witty." :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 12:24:21 PM
How could I miss it? On both counts.

(what you said and what's in his jeans)

Did you miss what is in his jeans? The friend wanted to know.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:29:24 PM
Did you miss what is in his jeans? The friend wanted to know.

Apparently SV has tampons in his jeans

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:25:11 PM
yes, it was clever indeed :) , I would love to return the compliment you just give me... "No really, you're so witty." :P

Its a given; I'm a Yorkshireman. Englishmen are as a rule (other than those from Lancashire, Norfolk, parts of Shropshire and most of Hertfordshire) far wittier than the average American male. Yorkshiremen are simply the cream.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:31:03 PM
Apparently SV has tampons in his jeans

Not anymore he doesn't. We split up remember.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:33:20 PM
Not anymore he doesn't. We split up remember.
Also, he's going through "the change".

theONE

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 12:35:00 PM
I'll refrain from comment.
I also will follow your wise restrain from commenting , lol :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 12:35:00 PM
I'll refrain from comment.

I'm not perfect I admit, I had my appendix removed aged six. And a bi lateral inguinal hernia fixed in 97.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:37:50 PM
I'm not perfect I admit, I had my appendix removed aged six. And a bi lateral inguinal hernia fixed in 97.

Talking about hernia, SV is getting anal hernias every time one of the islamic terrorist inserts his "cell" too deep into
SV's ass canal -maybe that what makes his voice to sound so delicate and high pitched ??

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:37:50 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of refraining from an off color remark involving the words Yorkshire men and cream.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:41:21 PM
Talking about hernia, SV is getting anal hernias every time one of the islamic terrorist inserts his cell too deep into
SV's ass canal -maybe that what makes his voice to sound so delicate and high pitched ??

Why your obsession with Islamic terrorists? Has the lawsuit against Trump's non university course not grabbed your interest at all? Or his repeated lying about what he said, although there's video of him saying it?

theONE

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 18, 2016, 12:42:37 PM
No shit. WTF did I just watch?!

haha, ... some called it act of bravery ,lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 12:44:31 PM
haha, ... some called it act of bravery ,lol

Does free speech not apply then?