Cheers, Shay. Let's pony up to the bar. Raspberry iced tea, my treat

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on July 16, 2017, 11:29:42 PM
Cheers, Shay. Let's pony up to the bar. Raspberry iced tea, my treat

That sounds refreshing.  :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:26:04 PM
No.

ShayP just in case you are not familiar with the goals, here they are...

Quote from: Σ> on November 14, 2016, 06:02:40 PM
that is an absolute truth. 

it's just that after almost nine years of running this thing, i'm waaaaay beyond the point of getting hung up on, "remember how nice everyone used to be?"  or, "remember the mutually beneficial discourse we would all have as friends who 'knew' one another?"  the sentimentality of all of that... it's totally lost on me now.  today, i view this as a script on a server, and my goal is to get as many eyeballs/keyboards on it as possible.  no other considerations or wishes.

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
YES!! you know money talks -and MV likes money :P 8)

LOL!  That's fine...but the avatar...UGH!  ;)

Nebraska888

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:24:59 PM
Hello Nebraska888!  I realize zeebo has that squirrely charm but you and I used to get along swimmingly years ago, but over time circumstance separated us.  Such is life.  :-\   ;)   Regardless....CHEERS!  :)

Oh Shay.....cheers to you as well!!!!  Sipping some fine chardonnay tonight on the porch in the cooling evening of Nebraska.  So glad you are listening to Knapp with me!

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on July 16, 2017, 11:31:35 PM
Irie!

Hello girlfriend!  Glad you are listening....Jacques and Knapp, well, it does not get any better!

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:31:32 PM
ShayP just in case you are not familiar with the goals, here they are...

Yeah.  I remember that and more.  I'm not a newbie here.  ;)  Kinda sad he feels that way, but...whatever.  This is his forum.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:32:19 PM
LOL!  That's fine...but the avatar...UGH!  ;)

Well, about the avatar, here is the exchange we had (we I mean the current MV and the future MV)

Quote from: Σ> on July 16, 2017, 02:26:20 AM
Imagery is the only thing I care to regulate.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 03:45:28 AM
Well if that was the case you would reconsider your avatar, really dude Lol! :P ;)

Quote from: Σ> on July 16, 2017, 05:49:35 AM
Point taken.

AvDaBr

Quote from: TigerLily on July 16, 2017, 11:16:09 PM
Tonight with Vallée sounds awesome. I'm skipping the second half too. Still recovering from last night's suffering critter story

Animal mutilations coming up... just not your night.

ShayP

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 16, 2017, 11:32:44 PM
Oh Shay.....cheers to you as well!!!!  Sipping some fine chardonnay tonight on the porch in the cooling evening of Nebraska.  So glad you are listening to Knapp with me!

:-*

I'm sipping vodka and grapefruit juice here in Virginia.   ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
:-*

I'm sipping vodka and grapefruit juice here in Virginia.   ;)

You salty dog

ShayP

I guess Gravity Sucks doesn't know me anymore.  :(  Maybe I will cross the Mississippi for the first time.   >:(

;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:40:09 PM
Doing well Starr?  I bet you are.  ;)
Yes, pretty well.  Thank you ShayP.  I hope you are doing well too. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 16, 2017, 11:40:12 PM
You salty dog

There you are.  :o  I just shit posted you.  LOL!

Hope all is well man!  :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:35:10 PM
Yeah.  I remember that and more.  I'm not a newbie here.  ;)  Kinda sad he feels that way, but...whatever.  This is his forum.

Talking about being newbie,.. did you had desire yet to try snorting 100% pure cacao/cocoa powder ??
..gives very interesting blast and it's legal and it's healthy -yes the blast is not like blast you get from the 'white'
..but not near as expensive and it's not cut with who knows what, and it's not contributing to drug wars crap,etc etc
I highly recommended ;) - 8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 16, 2017, 11:40:12 PM
You salty dog
Howdy, Gravity!  Hope all is well with you this fine evening. ;D

PrairieGhost

Show any good tonight?

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:43:38 PM
Talking about being newbie,.. did you had desire yet to try snorting 100% pure cacao/cocoa powder ??
..gives very interesting blast and it's legal and it's healthy -yes the blast is not like blast you get from the 'white'
..but not near as expensive and it's not cut with who knows what, and it's not contributing to drug wars crap,etc etc
I highly recommended ;) - 8)

You're full of shit.  ;D  I saw that on the news a while ago and quite frankly people that snort that shit should....well....maybe....(fill in the blank)

ShayP

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 16, 2017, 11:45:09 PM
Show any good tonight?

Of course.  It's Knapp!  ;)  No interest in the second half though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:41:25 PM
I guess Gravity Sucks doesn't know me anymore.  :(  Maybe I will cross the Mississippi for the first time.   >:(

;D

I feel quite safe. 😎

TigerLily

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 16, 2017, 11:34:31 PM
Hello girlfriend!  Glad you are listening....Jacques and Knapp, well, it does not get any better!

With a few fine friends

TigerLily

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 16, 2017, 11:37:39 PM
Animal mutilations coming up... just not your night.

Enough to make me me go full vegetarian  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 16, 2017, 11:44:16 PM
Howdy, Gravity!  Hope all is well with you this fine evening. ;D
Hi Starr. I will be listening to the whole show. I wouldn't mind getting a wild mustang or two if I can ever afford the fencing.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
You're full of shit.  ;D  I saw that on the news a while ago and quite frankly people that snort that shit should....well....maybe....(fill in the blank)

I bet that you saw about cacao/cocoa powder being sold (in legal sores) that is mixed with some powdered shit that is used in energy drinks,
not all that shit in powdered drinks is bad, (lot's of Vit-B, etc-etc in it) but also some shit that is not that good for you.

I talking about high 100% pure quality cacao/cocoa powder, *** even the baking quality or to make hot drinks.
In REAL FOOD-FAKE FOOD Thread I posted article on it,
*** Ha ha ha ***
‘No Coko Loko’: Schumer calls on FDA to crackdown on ‘snortable chocolate’
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/real-food-fake-food/msg1072571/#lastPost

very big in Europe, kids/adults give up on booze and hard drugs - and just snort this stuff.
I'm not BS'sing

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 16, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
Hi Starr. I will be listening to the whole show. I wouldn't mind getting a wild mustang or two if I can ever afford the fencing.
Do they have the Mustang rescue org. in your area?

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:53:10 PM
I bet that you saw about cacao/cocoa powder being sold (in legal sores) that is mixed with some powdered shit that is used in energy drinks,
not all that shit in powdered drinks is bad, (lot's of Vit-B, etc-etc in it) but also some shit that is not that good for you.

I talking about high 100% pure quality cacao/cocoa baking powder.
In REAL FOOD-FAKE FOOD Thread I posted article on it,
*** Ha ha ha ***
‘No Coko Loko’: Schumer calls on FDA to crackdown on ‘snortable chocolate’
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/real-food-fake-food/msg1072571/#lastPost

very big in Europe, kids/adults give up on booze and hard drugs - and just snort this stuff.
I'm not BS'sing

Yes, the supplemented stuff is here and causes problems.

No matter.  I will never do that because I don't want chocolate boogers.  Little kids will try to pick my nose.  It's just wrong.