• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What do you believe in?

Started by ninjashoes, January 06, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

ninjashoes

Just curious,

Do you believe that the world is controlled by an Illuminati?

Do you believe in Demons or Angels?

How about Reptilians?

What about organized pedophilia by the worlds elites?

I just want to know, it seems there is a big mix among Art Bell fans. Some believe in everything while some believe in nothing, not even a spirit or afterlife.

Please answer honestly.

Juan

I believe that many people organize for world domination,but that humanoids are very bad at cooperation. The Reptilians are no better at either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 06, 2017, 12:04:57 AM
Just curious,

How about Reptilians?

I just want to know, it seems there is a big mix among Art Bell fans. Some believe in everything while some believe in nothing, not even a spirit or afterlife.

Please answer honestly.

No
No
No
No
I don't think unicorns are real either. Or spacebat angels. And I'm fairly sure Batman and Superman are fiction.

Just curious,

No, that's just an elaborate ruse to distract attention from the organization that really controls the world which is the Odd Fellows. That's why hardly anyone suspects them.

Big Chicken

Just curious,

How about Reptilians?

Please answer honestly.

Q: Do you believe that the world is controlled by an Illuminati?
A: No and Yes.  No, Big Chicken does not think that there has been an organization lurking in the background for centuries with a goal of world
    domination.  However there is no doubt that an infinitesimally small portion of the world population runs things.  Take a look at the Board
    of Directors for the large Corporations.  Looking at Exxon I see a former CEO of IBM or looking at Ford I see politico Jon Huntsman.  Gatherings
    such as Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove are very real but it seems unclear if anything truly nefarious results from them

Q: Do you believe in Demons or Angels?
A: Absolutely but I also believe that they take scarce interest in the affairs of humans

Q: How about Reptilians?
A: It is a big universe out there.  It seems reasonable to believe that somewhere there are intelligent beings in a reptoid form.
    I don't believe in the Dave Icke stuff where Al Gore Jr. is an alien lizard

Q: What about organized pedophilia by the worlds elites
A: There are sicko's everywhere.  I would imagine being an 'elite' would not exempt you from this affliction but I would have to believe it
    is a very small percentage involved. Unfortunately any that fall into this category would have the resources  to avoid detection and
    prosecution. 

Just curious,

How about Reptilians?

Please answer honestly.

No
No
No
No

Art Bell has done a very good job exposing nearly everything paranormal as crap. 

Of the shows he's done, I'm interested in cryptids, alternatives to some of the history we've been fed, and some of the unexplainable things in science. 

I've seen ufos - clearly not conventional anything - but don't believe we've been 'visited'. 

There are no 'psychics', no 'mediums', no 'witches' casting spells, no ghosts.

I have a couple of minor differences, but otherwise pretty much agree, especially with the sentiment about AstroTurf and the DH.

https://youtu.be/sBfdl6hNZ9k

Just curious,

How about Reptilians?

Please answer honestly.

No
Yes
Not sure
No

Quote from: Jackstar on January 06, 2017, 09:52:11 PM

Don't pretend you've suddenly decided to stop confronting us with the uncomfortable truths we can't handle in favor of cloaking them in cheap, transparent symbolism. You're obviously up to something, or you wouldn't have been so subtle.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 06, 2017, 10:11:18 PM
Don't pretend you've suddenly decided to stop confronting us with the uncomfortable truths we can't handle in favor of cloaking them in cheap, transparent symbolism. You're obviously up to something, or you wouldn't have been so subtle.
No organizational pedophilia there. Nothing to see there, it is all kept in the rectory.

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 10:15:53 PM
Nothing to see there, it is all kept in the rectory.

;D

Don't apse, don't tell.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 06, 2017, 09:20:13 PM
No
No
No
No

Art Bell has done a very good job exposing nearly everything paranormal as crap. 

Of the shows he's done, I'm interested in cryptids, alternatives to some of the history we've been fed, and some of the unexplainable things in science. 

I've seen ufos - clearly not conventional anything - but don't believe we've been 'visited'. 

There are no 'psychics', no 'mediums', no 'witches' casting spells, no ghosts.

Wow shows you how different folks will process things.

I actually became more convinced of the paranormal world when I got through hundreds of Art Bell shows.

Now you gotta be able to sort the Mel's holes and JC's from the people coming on there who actually seen some shit.

I am aware now of this magical world and I want everyone to see it but it is hard sigh....

Jackstar

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2017, 06:34:38 AM
Great. Now, become aware of decorum.

Just as I am basking in the glow of this rejoinder I hear a lady on tv call for a moniker of decorum.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 08:09:26 AM
Just as I am basking in the glow of this rejoinder I hear a lady on tv call for a moniker of decorum.

There are no coincidences.  8)

Jackstar

I believe in selection bias. It suits my porpoises.

mikuthing01

I believe Hitler did nothing wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 11:02:50 AM
I believe Hitler did nothing wrong.

Then you believe nothing is wrong.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 10:53:49 AM
Well, to a point.

Until you're able to restrain yourself from eagerly surrendering your essence at the drop of a hat or a sailor's bell bottoms, you really should just STFU about what normal people do with theirs.

Robert

Quote from: Snow Miser on January 06, 2017, 12:04:57 AMDo you believe that the world is controlled by an Illuminati?
No.  But a small proportion of the population has highly disproportionate influence -- as it should be.
QuoteDo you believe in Demons or Angels?

How about Reptilians?

None of those.
QuoteI just want to know, it seems there is a big mix among Art Bell fans. Some believe in everything while some believe in nothing, not even a spirit or afterlife.
Those I'm not sure about.  It's literally inconceivable (though it may be true) that mind be totally a function of body.  As Alan Watts asked, how could you ever not have been?  We have much evidence of disembodied mind, but none of that evidence is thoroughly convincing.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Robert on January 11, 2017, 05:55:18 PM
No.  But a small proportion of the population has highly disproportionate influence -- as it should be.None of those.Those I'm not sure about.  It's literally inconceivable (though it may be true) that mind be totally a function of body.  As Alan Watts asked, how could you ever not have been?  We have much evidence of disembodied mind, but none of that evidence is thoroughly convincing.

What about remote viewing? That has been well documented and the success rate is military record.