• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Affordable Care Act - also known as ObamaCare

Started by PB the Deplorable, July 16, 2013, 02:52:30 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 16, 2013, 02:28:03 PM
Because their inept, selfish, boorish stewardship of our nation's economy has caused ruin to millions of decent Americans who bought into the American Dream and the "right way to get there."

Yet the rest of the world risks everything to get here and live here.....

And who is leaving it?

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 16, 2013, 02:34:01 PM
Of course liberal men are unhappy.  They're educated and aware of the world beyond their selfish wants and desires.  They see a world teetering on ruin because of greed, violence, and indifference.  Every attempt to bring peace is met by opposition from "hardliners" (conservatives the world over). Every attempt at economic justice is met with catcalls of derision from the wealthy and sometimes misdirected and misguided anger from the very people they're trying to help.
The only thing that keeps liberal men from going wacko is at least we can get laid without having to pay for it...

:o

A genius in your own mind.....

Don't go killing yourself over your frustration over the rich and the mouthbreathers watching Fox News

Juan

The only thing that keeps liberal men from going wacko is at least we can get laid without having to pay for it...
I've noticed that.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 16, 2013, 02:36:18 PM
Yet the rest of the world risks everything to get here and live here.....

And who is leaving it?
Who's risking anything to get here now?  This isn't 1923.  Are you talking about Central Americans?  Who's stopping them, really?
And why would anyone leave when the responsible thing to do is fix it?
So busy being a snark...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 16, 2013, 02:38:41 PM
:o

A genius in your own mind.....

Don't go killing yourself over your frustration over the rich and the mouthbreathers watching Fox News
The question was asked, I answered it.
You weren't born in CT, were you?

Quick Karl

Anyone can get laid without paying for it - all they have to do is phone your wife (presuming you're actually heterosexual); but most reasonable people wouldn't insult themselves by getting near her.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 03:25:00 PM
Anyone can get laid without paying for it - all they have to do is phone your wife (presuming you're actually heterosexual); but most reasonable people wouldn't insult themselves by getting near her.

..and tomorrow you'll still be an infantile little man. Funny how you try to qualify your 'joke' by not even knowing if the target is married! You should get yourself familiar with a character played by the great Steve Coogan; Alan Partridge. You share certain traits; all the sociopathic ones, but shared nonetheless.
Just change your name to Alan.

Alan Partridge At The Races

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 03:25:00 PM
1) I knew you'd be back for more.  You crave it!  It burns your veins when you pretend to ignore it!
2) Anyone can get laid without paying for it, except you, unless you head to the playground...
3) "Phone my wife" ?  WTF?  You are so lame it's sad.  I'm actually not married, but my girl is sweet, loving, and very giving; unfortunately for you she's 38 so she's about ten times as old as your preferred wheelhouse.
Pretend to ignore me again, Qunt Karl?

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 16, 2013, 03:32:08 PM
..and tomorrow you'll still be an infantile little man. Funny how you try to qualify your 'joke' by not even knowing if the target is married! You should get yourself familiar with a character played by the great Steve Coogan; Alan Partridge. You share certain traits; all the sociopathic ones, but shared nonetheless.

If I was a gambling man I would bet nitwit is a homosexual. That's not derogatory, is it?

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 16, 2013, 03:07:54 PM
The question was asked, I answered it.
You weren't born in CT, were you?

No it wasn't.

Yes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 03:40:06 PM
If I was a gambling man I would bet nitwit is a homosexual. That's not derogatory, is it?

Why would you bet that? Why is it such a big deal to you? Because you want to give the impression it's derogatory? Personally I couldn't give a stuff if anyone here is straight, bi, homosexual, lesbian or transgendered.

Of course liberal men are unhappy.  They're educated and aware of the world beyond their selfish wants and desires.  They see a world teetering on ruin because of greed, violence, and indifference.  Every attempt to bring peace is met by opposition from "hardliners" (conservatives the world over). Every attempt at economic justice is met with catcalls of derision from the wealthy and sometimes misdirected and misguided anger from the very people they're trying to help.

And they usually get matched up with Liberal women

Quote from: DanTSX on December 16, 2013, 11:11:55 AM
Why do we need to address the top 1%?

I left out one of the groups who make up the 1% from my post the other day - the Trial Lawyers.

The folks that sue the shit out of anyone they can for whatever they can think of - hoping to find a compliant jury to agree with them and award huge damages and massive fees.  The damages are split up among the plaintiffs - in a class action lawsuit they get about $10 each, or maybe a coupon - and lawyers get the rest along with huge fee awards.

Since at least the Reagan Administration the Rs have been pushing Tort Reform, but to no avail.  These leeches are 100% Liberal Democrats, they contribute heavily to the Dems political campaigns, and the Dems protect their little rackets.

One of them was named John Edwards. 

Sambo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 16, 2013, 03:57:07 PM
Why would you bet that? Why is it such a big deal to you? Because you want to give the impression it's derogatory? Personally I couldn't give a stuff if anyone here is straight, bi, homosexual, lesbian or transgendered.

I let a tranny suck my cock once. I was disgusted with myself afterwards. I made reasonable efforts online to get laid with a woman that night. :(  am I going to hell?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sambo on December 16, 2013, 04:46:03 PM
I let a tranny suck my cock once. I was disgusted with myself afterwards. I made reasonable efforts online to get laid with a woman that night. :(  am I going to hell?

Almost certainly; and especially if you tell someone...but I think you may have got away with it.

DanTSX

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2013, 04:43:54 PM

I left out one of the groups who make up the 1% from my post the other day - the Trial Lawyers.

The folks that sue the shit out of anyone they can for whatever they can think of - hoping to find a compliant jury to agree with them and award huge damages and massive fees.  The damages are split up among the plaintiffs - in a class action lawsuit they get about $10 each, or maybe a coupon - and lawyers get the rest along with huge fee awards.

Since at least the Reagan Administration the Rs have been pushing Tort Reform, but to no avail.  These leeches are 100% Liberal Democrats, they contribute heavily to the Dems political campaigns, and the Dems protect their little rackets.

One of them was named John Edwards.

Agree.  They are true thieves. 

And the dems wonder why Insurance and Medicine is so expensive.........

Lawyers
Ruin
Everything

Next, they will ruin gay marriage.

DanTSX

No.
You just die of AIDS

Sambo

Quick Karl

;D nut case!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 03:40:06 PM
Not at all.  You'd be wrong, of course, but that's par for the course, so, carry on.

Sambo

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 04:57:58 PM
;D nut case!

I was disgusted with myself after, but to this day I secretly feel more manly for having done it, and letting that bitch swallow my big clumpy load

Juan

I don't understand why so many people are so concerned about where two consenting adults stick whatever.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2013, 04:33:16 PM

And they usually get matched up with Liberal women
Well, yeah.  As opposed to the tight ass blond die jobs on the right. Or, in Karl's case, no one.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 16, 2013, 04:52:52 PM

Also known as lesbians
Now, now, just because they turn down your primitive advances doesn't make them all lesbians!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Juan on December 16, 2013, 05:03:57 PM
I don't understand why so many people are so concerned about where two consenting adults stick whatever.
It's always been about piety and superiority.  Anyone "different" can be classified as "inferior".  A homosexual, as a sinner, can't be a sanctified "Christian"; therefore they can be looked down upon and people take comfort in looking down on others in lieu of, for example, counting their piles of money.

Quick Karl

Anal sex, is for assholes.

There's feces in there you fricken morons.

Sambo

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 05:08:06 PM

But what if you got her so hot n wet and she was feeling primal and savage and dirty and was begging you to stick it in her pooper?  Hell, if I'm with the right woman I'll lick her asshole if she super hot and already on my face

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 16, 2013, 05:05:27 PM
Now, now, just because they turn down your primitive advances doesn't make them all lesbians!

No they love me because they think I'm Euro.

Euro is very chic

DanTSX

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 16, 2013, 05:08:06 PM

Only for the first pusher

After that, for all other courtiers, it's smooth sailing.