• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Think David Wilcock is a Turd Too

Started by Gassy Man, August 23, 2011, 11:10:30 AM

cmotors

He probably bought the ultra deluxe turd machine.  You can really tell by the quality and texture of the turds he produces. I think that is where his high IQ came in to play, choosing the right model.  He really is a cut above when it comes to turd crafting. It takes a real special self important turd to know the ins and outs of turdship. Master class.

ThaJackaL

Quote from: Gassy Man on August 23, 2011, 11:10:30 AM
A shovel is needed to listen to this ass clown . . . a total blathering con bag.  Full of himself -- the reincarnation of Edgar Casey, he said last night -- and all his anglocentric yammering about "big headed" ancient peoples (read:  non-white) smacks of 19th century phrenology and race categorizing despite his lame attempt to argue they were alien hybrids.  What a douchebag.  A complete shit stack.  I took a look at his photo -- he could use a transfusion, too.

Okay, editorial over.  Thank you for your attention.

Great OG post!!! I Can't stand David Wilcock either... He's a fraud, and a joke.

maureen

so, he's a MENSA?  here in Mexico, a "mensa" is a female simpleton, fool, idiot, silly goose!!  ;D

Heather Wade

Quote from: maureen on February 15, 2015, 11:34:50 AM
so, he's a MENSA?  here in Mexico, a "mensa" is a female simpleton, fool, idiot, silly goose!!  ;D

You have me cracking up with this one, maureen.   ;D

nextgen.fm

Ra has spoken to me.

And he says you are all very very wrong and you'll be sorry

yumyumtree

There's always been something about Wilcock that rubbed my fur the wrong way, and the combination of him and Noory is toxic. Remember the night when they were talking about the elementary school girl revealed to be a slut, or something?  Some guests(and host) just have asshole written all over them, you strongly suspect that they wouldn't be nice to work for , live with or whatever.  Some give off a schoolyard bully vibe.

Speaking of Edgar Cayce, I was really hopping that they would touch on Cayce when Shermer was on the show.  Shermer was pretty hard on Cayce in his book Why People Believe Weird Things and George, of course, idolizes Cayce.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: yumyumtree on February 28, 2015, 05:01:16 PM
There's always been something about Wilcock that rubbed my fur the wrong way, and the combination of him and Noory is toxic. Remember the night when they were talking about the elementary school girl revealed to be a slut, or something?  Some guests(and host) just have asshole written all over them, you strongly suspect that they wouldn't be nice to work for , live with or whatever.  Some give off a schoolyard bully vibe.

Was that the night when the classless twit that is Noory used the term jailbait on air?

albrecht

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 01, 2015, 03:18:20 AM

Was that the night when the classless twit that is Noory used the term jailbait on air?
Yes it was. There also some weird dispute between Wilcock and Norry over a sandwich and Willcock said "that chaps you ass George" or something. Then later when Wilcock was discussing the 12year old girls sexual episode and some school incident Norry interjected, creepily, "that's jailbate."
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3.msg285489.html#msg285489

Nick el Ass

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2015, 01:45:22 PM
Yes it was. There also some weird dispute between Wilcock and Norry over a sandwich and Willcock said "that chaps you ass George" or something. Then later when Wilcock was discussing the 12year old girls sexual episode and some school incident Norry interjected, creepily, "that's jailbate."
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3.msg285489.html#msg285489

I was trying to figure out when Wilcock was on last, and almost forgot about that incident until you mentioned it. Both men really are pretty creepy... and I can imagine them in seedy hotels trying to pick up chicks with lines like "Hey, baby. We are on Ancient Aliens."

albrecht

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 01, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

I was trying to figure out when Wilcock was on last, and almost forgot about that incident until you mentioned it. Both men really are pretty creepy... and I can imagine them in seedy hotels trying to pick up chicks with lines like "Hey, baby. We are on Ancient Aliens."
They probably offer the skanks in the cheap motel hallway or loitering in the parking lot smoking under a dingy sodium some "crystal magical healing powder." Hey babe this stuff is better than bath salts or meth baby.* And give them some in hopes of getting some action. One of the products mentioned on C2C is some products by a company called http://www.bluewateralchemy.com/aboutus.asp

How did he discover these magical crystals you ask? From his website (since edited to sound less creepy but still weird- but I saw this after looking it up after a Lisa Garr show):

"Early in the year 2003 Don began having a recurring dream of "…standing nude in a void while a white liquid was profusely pouring into his mouth from above." Not knowing what he was dreaming of. August 2003 he contracted a mosquito virus penned the "Mystery Virus" and became very ill and bed ridden for seven months.
After his second near death experience Don heard Barry Carter the global librarian of the Ormus movement speaking on Coast to Coast AM."

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6004.msg323612.html#msg323612
"

Nick el Ass

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2015, 08:13:32 PM
They probably offer the skanks in the cheap motel hallway or loitering in the parking lot smoking under a dingy sodium some "crystal magical healing powder." Hey babe this stuff is better than bath salts or meth baby."

If none of that works they offer them free pizza rolls.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 02, 2015, 04:59:51 PM
If none of that works they offer them free pizza rolls.

Snorge was easily led into vans driven by strange men with turkee samwiches when was a young boy.

Jackstar

This guy dropped a new load recently--get your talking points ready.

Jackstar

Quote from: noorysmoustache on August 28, 2011, 03:43:06 AM
"My IQ's 170+, I'm a genius" - what sort of prick talks about himself like that?

This fuckin' thread, fuckin' delivers.

astroguy

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 06:54:03 PM
This guy dropped a new load recently--get your talking points ready.
Wilcock apparently also recently had a nasty falling out with Gaiam TV.  I don't see him in the recent C2C archives, but with TPB down, I have lost my source for C2C.  Anyone know a good DL site?

Jackstar

Quote from: astroguy on October 17, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
Wilcock apparently also recently had a nasty falling out with Gaiam TV.

C'mon mang. That scoop is so old, it came in on The Ark.

I haven't had time to look into this. Can't someone else around here read something for once? A little due diligence? If I have to save the world all by my lonesome, some of you aren't going to like what colour I decide to paint everyone's fingernails.

pate

Quote from: bluth co. on May 07, 2012, 03:38:48 PM

Does anyone else think the Wilcox guy looks a little Downy/SPED/'tart-ed?

Just sayin'

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 18, 2018, 01:42:25 AM
I haven't had time to look into this.

And yet, look how much time has passed for passed.

Jackstar

QuotePART TWO: THE POLITICAL STUFF NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT

That's great. So now, I'm "nobody" then? Thanks, Dave. Thanks. What a dick.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

That's great. So now, I'm "nobody" then? Thanks, Dave. Thanks. What a dick.

Didja miss the core trVth?

QuoteSome people completely understand that Ascension is happening, with profound dreams, visions and insights, whereas others are totally clueless.

If you are aware that very heavy stuff is heading our way, and struggle to tell others anything about it without being laughed at, here’s a suggestion.

I always advise people to follow the “Rule of Ten Percent,” meaning tell people ten percent of what you want to say, and then stop.

If they ask questions and make interested remarks, give them ten percent more. If not, simply change the subject.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
Didja miss the core trVth?

I haven't read it; I'm trying to hack your script into reading it and posting the important parts for me.

I have other work to do.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
I haven't read it; I'm trying to hack your script into reading it and posting the important parts for me.

I have other work to do.

Jackstar

Are all you little toolboxes really a-scared to post in this thread so much? Fine, pate and I will tear this shit up.