• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
Brig -- and I mean this in the kindest possible way -- what in the FUCK are you talking about?

6,999,999,999 out of the 7,000,000,000 on the earth believing that MV is innocent is not enough for you?

I mean, that even beats the rate of the people who believe that Ibby's a slut.  Call it a win and call it a day.

LMAO.. "defending her man" oh my

Praise MV

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 23, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
When you watch his first youtube videos he looks and sounds a lot different.

Exactly...his speech and typing have declined significantly as well.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
George will never believe MV did not do it. The idiot still believes that DPS called his mommy and that well over a decade ago and has been fully explained what happened.

Senda can get his password and he does not need to apologize to MV, MV does not personally look over every password reset request. Senda can easily post here but he will not because  he will not get validated nor will he get money and he has no control over it.

Jeez it seems like you are at the Fallen Serphin level of understanding Falkie.

I was thinking in terms of his rants being preserved for eternity.  His rants are my favorite thing about the Senda vids, while being the vids most likely to be removed by YouTube, whereas MV would NEVER remove Sendas rant posts.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 08:34:58 AM
LMAO.. "defending her man" oh my

Praise MV

Nothing to be jealous about WhiteTroll.

You can't be everyones favorite, not every thread can be BellaHaven.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
Nope!  You can keep every last dime that I've given Fatass over the years. 

If you're going to troll Sendapants, try to make it either believable, funny, or clever.  Clumsy and boring isn't working for you.

Now now, everything isn't always as it appears.
George is going to Aliencon!
Thanks to everyone that donated.
Mission accomplished!

If a few want a refund let me know..that's all, cant have them have their panties all in wad over a few dollars or some e-tarded  nonsensense about mistreated/scammed who.

Go George!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
Further evidence of your poor business practices attached:
Please enlarge to view dollar amount of my donation.

Oh ok ... it's a "fiver" then .

Thanks for catching my error.

And sorry you lost confidence in me. Helping George is a minefield of issues to dance around.

George is going to Aliencon..Primary Mission Accomplish!

Thanks to all that donated. It will not as grand as Curtis and I had envisioned but fun will still be had by all. With Curtis there with George obviously the "content" would have been of a higher level of production  and a greater "volume" ..on well.

Its all in George's hands now.

Go George

Now that you bought him a ticket for aliencon, are you going to pay for his transport, lodging, fat cart rental (he has bad knees), food, a fresh pair of giant red shorts, etc?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
Oh ok ... it's a "fiver" then .

Thanks for catching my error.

And sorry you lost confidence in me. Helping George is a minefield of issues to dance around.

George is going to Aliencon..Primary Mission Accomplish!

Thanks to all that donated. It will not as grand as Curtis and I had envisioned but fun will still be had by all. With Curtis there with George obviously the "content" would have been of a higher level of production  and a greater "volume" ..on well.

Its all in George's hands now.

Go George

Okay, we're all in on the joke, very funny ha ha..But if you're serious about 'helping' Senda. STOP. And instead what about helping those who deserve it more, who don't grift, who don't openly beg for money shamelessly. The people who are too proud to accept  help because they think it undignified, and a feeling they've failed in some way. Instead of this pseudo charity drive for the fat useless cunt, why not put the same energy into oh I dunno, fund raising for the kids who won't reach adulthood? That wouldn't get the laughs though would it? Senda isn't funny. Not even a little bit.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Okay, we're all in on the joke, very funny ha ha..But if you're serious about 'helping' Senda. STOP. And instead what about helping those who deserve it more, who don't grift, who don't openly beg for money shamelessly. The people who are too proud to accept  help because they think it undignified, and a feeling they've failed in some way. Instead of this pseudo charity drive for the fat useless cunt, why not put the same energy into oh I dunno, fund raising for the kids who won't reach adulthood? That wouldn't get the laughs though would it? Senda isn't funny. Not even a little bit.

If I would have realized I was donating to pay for Sendas ticket, I would have sent the fin to MV for bellgab maintenance instead.

The only thing that Senda does that I find entertaining is his rants.  I have no interest in him going to AlienCon.  Watching Curtis deal with him for a couple days however, I would have found amusing enough to contribute a few bucks to the fund.

Does anyone believe that this fat piece of dog shit  will actually make it to Alien Con? It takes work.  It takes effort.  And unless there is someone to take him by his bloated hand, he won't make it.  He will have some sort of crisis...be it financial, health, or relationship, and won t he able to go.  Naturally it will be the fault of some goddamn  trolls. 

Fuck Falkie with an old rusty tire iron dipped in battery acid.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
I want to hear Senda apologize I tell you! 

I have a feeling MV won't tell him his bellgab password untill he gets an apology.  He has been seen lurking online here, and I believe the only reason he doesn't post, is not because he has learned how to control himself, and not respond, but is because he doesn't know his password, and MV won't give it to him, because he hasn't apologized.
SENDA is able to log on !
remember when he “appeared” to get $ supposedly from whitetroll ?
I used the Falkie green light logged on as my avatar for a day
May 7, 2018 !

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
Does anyone believe that this fat piece of dog shit  will actually make it to Alien Con? It takes work.  It takes effort.  And unless there is someone to take him by his bloated hand, he won't make it.  He will have some sort of crisis...be it financial, health, or relationship, and won t he able to go.  Naturally it will be the fault of some goddamn  trolls. 

the IGUANA hernia...
the IGUANA hernia !

oh, and I usually do NOT suggest a change in your famous “FUCK FALKIE with a...”
but, although a crowbar is good...
a grappling hook might be a wiser choice...
(unless, of course, he has already been fucked with it)

Does anyone believe that this fat piece of dog shit  will actually make it to Alien Con? It takes work.  It takes effort...

It would have been great to see him fuming on the sidewalk outside after he got kicked out for filming inside.  But only if he wasted his own money on that crap

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
It would have been great to see him fuming on the sidewalk outside after he got kicked out for filming inside.  But only if he wasted his own money on that crap
or better yet...
right in the middle of “ambushing” a speaker emerging from the toilet for an “interview”...
his IGUANA hernia RIPS COMPLETELY THRU THE ABDOMINAL WALL, RESULTING IN THE FAT ASS PRONE ON THE FLOOR (camera still going) and A FOUNTAIN OF SHIT SPRAYING UPWARDS...

of course, everyone just assumes this is all some type of alien put on...
a smelly one to be sure...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 23, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
SENDA is able to log on !
remember when he “appeared” to get $ supposedly from whitetroll ?
I used the Falkie green light logged on as my avatar for a day
May 7, 2018 !

Alright, I stand corrected then.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 23, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
or better yet...
right in the middle of “ambushing” a speaker emerging from the toilet for an “interview”...
his IGUANA hernia RIPS COMPLETELY THRU THE ABDOMINAL WALL, RESULTING IN THE FAT ASS PRONE ON THE FLOOR (camera still going) and A FOUNTAIN OF SHIT SPRAYING UPWARDS...

of course, everyone just assumes this is all some type of alien put on...
a smelly one to be sure...

The thing is, anyone who knew him, would just assume he was doing his usual 'screaming in pain' routine...Only this time it would be for real, and he'd be in serious trouble. And people would ignore him..

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

The thing is, anyone who knew him, would just assume he was doing his usual 'screaming in pain' routine...Only this time it would be for real, and he'd be in serious trouble. And people would ignore him..

make sure all donations sent to George are via PayPal! the evil Superchat steals 30% off the top. disgusting!

isn’t there a children’s story titled ...
“the FAT FALKIE that cried wolf” ?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
make sure all donations sent to George are via PayPal! the evil Superchat steals 30% off the top. disgusting!
I am still waiting for the PwC accounting firms annual review of Falkie’s books...
before donating

Fyodor Gutman

Curtis is even more ham-fisted in his trolling than White Crow. That he then turns around and plays Mr. Nice Guy makes it more mendacious.

I believe the correct term used by FAT FALKIE...
is “and the PAIN came”

ONeill

Quote from: starramus on May 23, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
Any bellgabbers posting on this thread need Falkie more than he needs you. It is your raison d'etre! jesus christ in hell! i voted to remove this fricken thread!

Don't forget about those that only read. Some of them literally salivate waiting for us to post something. Just read the Girl Falkie thread. Pretty much everyone is totally up to speed on the Senda saga. And let's not forget that special group that simply can't stay away and once in a while posts here to let us know how revolting it all is. Bdubb was the best at this.

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Exactly...his speech and typing have declined significantly as well.

And that is somehow a bad thing?

Fyodor Gutman

Senda's mental breakdown = more interesting than Heather Wade's

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:13:44 AM
The main thing for me damon, is I would like to see MV cleared of the accusations against him regarding the MV laptop. The Senda show, I don't really care about.  Like DPS said, Senda would F it up, no matter what.

it doesn't really matter because George LOST the drive for the MV laptop.  8)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 23, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
Now that you bought him a ticket for aliencon, are you going to pay for his transport, lodging, fat cart rental (he has bad knees), food, a fresh pair of giant red shorts, etc?

No! As Curtis said, "more money..more content"

If George's "content" is important to you, then it's up to you.. Curtis and I did our part already.

WhiteCrow

I believe that George will go and while he is there make entertaining yourube videos.

Go George

Im evil as hell for admitring this but the only content of his that I value is his documentation of his own descent into paranoïa and dementia .

Its like others have said. There are people living in dire poverty with real needs. In fact 1 in 10 children in the USA is malnourished. Your friend eats enough to feed à while family of starving  AMERICAN children
Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
No! As Curtis said, "more money..more content"

If George's "content" is important to you, then it's up to you.. Curtis and I did our part already.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 23, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
Curtis is even more ham-fisted in his trolling than White Crow. That he then turns around and plays Mr. Nice Guy makes it more mendacious.

Curtis and I had the same objective, to help George provide entertaining "content" ...