• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: LadyFish on May 16, 2018, 09:38:36 AM
So is today going to be ER visit day to see about Falkie getting his iguana fixed?
hoping we get a full video detailing how inept the ER Physician is !
can you just imagine how pissed SENDA will get after describing his self diagnosis of a very serious iguana hernia...
only to be laughed at ?

also am curious as to which poor physician lost the draw and will be resigned to taking a peek under SENDA’s fat pad and handling his “male equipment”...
LOL...this is an opportunity to call an intern over for a bit of hands on...as the real physicians stand back, observe and give verbal instructions...
USE TONGS FOR THAT !
HOLD YOUR NOSE !
EVER SEEN THAT BEFORE ?
DONT THROW UP !
LOL
(this is often considered a “right of passage” for interns...)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 16, 2018, 10:13:28 AM
hoping we get a full video detailing how inept the ER Physician is !
can you just imagine how pissed SENDA will get after describing his self diagnosis of a very serious iguana hernia...
only to be laughed at ?

also am curious as to which poor physician lost the draw and will be resigned to taking a peek under SENDA’s fat pad and handling his “male equipment”...
LOL...this is an opportunity to call an intern over for a bit of hands on...as the real physicians stand back, observe and give verbal instructions...
USE TONGS FOR THAT !
HOLD YOUR NOSE !
EVER SEEN THAT BEFORE ?
DONT THROW UP !
LOL
(this is often considered a “right of passage” for interns...)

It gets worse....Because of where the incisions are made, the morning of the operation, I had a male nurse shave me with a dry razor. It's dry because they don't want the risk of shaving foam or gel getting in the wound later (Even though of course it's covered in that light orange liquid). Can YOU sir imagine drawing the short straw in being the one to shave under that fat pad?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 16, 2018, 05:49:58 AM
Yes me too..

OLG, please help George get to Aiiencon. What's important to the Big Guy is important to me and hopefully you!

Love ALL

Thank you, WhiteCrow.  It IS important to me that The Master makes it to the big event.

I'm reposting this image in case anyone friendly to George would like use it to help promote his attendance, or to give his fundraising efforts one last big push over the finish line.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 16, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
Thank you, WhiteCrow.  It IS important to me that The Master makes it to the big event.

I'm reposting this image in case anyone friendly to George would like use it to help promote his attendance, or to give his fundraising efforts one last big push over the finish line.

is this photo currently available in a “urinal target sticker” ?
perhaps BartEl carries ?
if not, I suppose I could contact one of those Chinese companies on Alibaba !

wanting to do my part to help the BIG GUY realize his dream !

chefist

Gerry...have you thought about helping George learn the white goods sales business? You are very successful...maybe he can run Craigslist ads for used units that he can resell...any idea would help your Master...just a thought.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

Curtis would surely be within his rights to explain to Senda, that if he doesn't attend the AlienCon, that the GoFundMe donations need to be refunded.

If Senda doesn't go to Alien Con. He better get a refund for the money he donated to himself.

Roswells, Art

Paranormal Book Collection. lol

Civil Air Patrol? lol. I missed that one.

Is it just me, or does watching George Senda youtube videos make you somewhat angry, slightly depressed, and lose hope in the human race?

LadyFish

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 16, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
Is it just me, or does watching George Senda youtube videos make you somewhat angry, slightly depressed, and lose hope in the human race?

Watching George Senda videos compels me to clean and get rid of clutter.

GoodWill gets lots of donations from my house and we recycle a lot.

Fyodor Gutman

Watching this asshat's videos caused me to open a second savings account.

Senda is the very exhibit of horrible retirement planning.

artificial grass in the dome covered “exclusively for the kitties” courtyard ?

do kitties even like artificial grass ?
(I hope George builds a scaled model of this kittie resort in the Hacienda courtyard and rounds all the kitties up for a test run...like the astronauts do...before going full scale and finding out the kitties are allergic to artificial grass...)

cats hate fake grass. I've lived with 3 felions and know this to be a fact.

Element 115

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 16, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
artificial grass in the dome covered “exclusively for the kitties” courtyard ?

do kitties even like artificial grass ?
(I hope George builds a scaled model of this kittie resort in the Hacienda courtyard and rounds all the kitties up for a test run...like the astronauts do...before going full scale and finding out the kitties are allergic to artificial grass...)

Pipe dream

GravitySucks

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 16, 2018, 07:04:20 PM
cats hate fake grass. I've lived with 3 felions and know this to be a fact.

Were they registered felions?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 16, 2018, 07:20:36 PM
Falkie doesn’t smoke marijuana...
(or so he says...)
T
They even had the haircut. There bodies were shaved and there heads were bushy to look like lions.  Because it was hot where we lived in Sacremento, close to Falktard.

Falkie refuses to accept the fact that him being poor and continually coming up with new schemes for getting funds or freebies is his appeal.  It's a big part of the entertainment he provides.

His viewers are afraid funding him will destroy his genius as a YouTube video star.  Railing against cheap fans is part of the show, just as railing against trolls and haters is.  To donate is to ruin him.

LadyFish

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 16, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
Falkie refuses to accept the fact that him being poor and continually coming up with new schemes for getting funds or freebies is his appeal.  It's a big part of the entertainment he provides.

His viewers are afraid funding him will destroy his genius as a YouTube video star.  Railing against cheap fans is part of the show, just as railing against trolls and haters is.  To donate is to ruin him.

Except it’s okay to donate small sums of money via SuperChat because Youtube takes 40% and it will be forever before Falkie sees his cut, which is another point of contention for Falkie.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 16, 2018, 05:44:54 PM
Paranormal Book Collection. lol

Civil Air Patrol? lol. I missed that one.

Senda has a few bullshit stories about himself and basically nothing else.  The only thing he's an expert on is mooching and conning vulnerable people out of their money.  How many videos does he have, 1100-1200 of them, and how many dedicated (meaning the majority content) is about paranormal subject matter, and how much is trying to sponge money off of people and complaining about his aches and pains.

It's just you.  Watching Senda is a reminder to me that the overwhelming majority of the human race is NOT like him, that there are countless others in worse circumstances (some of whom post in this very thread) who persevere and provide for themselves, and that gives me hope.

George has many other expensive books including an Art Bell signed book.

He could raise the money from that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 16, 2018, 08:20:23 PM
George has many other expensive books including an Art Bell signed book.

He could raise the money from that?

Oh, can I be there when you put that to him?

an interesting factoid
SENDA has 2.6K videos
when George Senda is entered
at position 25 on views is this one

https://youtu.be/qlugCLBK9w8
is anyone able to explain this ?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
... a container would cost at least $4000 for a 8x8’6”x40’ delivered. Just a metal box. He says he needs 8 now...

Oh ye of little faith.  Falkie can to pay for it all with new credit cards. 

I'm pretty sure no one has ever repossessed anything he had in his possession very long

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 16, 2018, 11:59:26 PM
I'm pretty sure no one has ever repossessed anything he had in his possession very long

Does that include his anal virginity?

WhiteCrow

Quite the opposite. We live in a society that cares about the welfare of others. Even to the extent of warehousing the abusers of the system.

Who is looking in and who is looking out?

We are ALL Falkies

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 17, 2018, 12:42:00 AM
We live in a society that cares about the welfare of others. Even to the extent of warehousing the abusers of the system.

The irony of the piece is that if Senda was one hundredth of the talent that he claims to be, he would be in jail right now.

Senda's crimes are so petty that it costs society less to "warehouse" him at home than it does to incarcerate him.  He has the freedom to be a loser so long as he remains a lazy worthless loser.

Somebody should  ::)  tranquilize Senda and ship him here to the Philippines.  Out in the provinces, he could feed an entire village for a week.  Lechon ng Senda sa hurno, baby!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 17, 2018, 01:32:36 AM
The irony of the piece is that if Senda was one hundredth of the talent that he claims to be, he would be in jail right now.

Senda's crimes are so petty that it costs society less to "warehouse" him at home than it does to incarcerate him.  He has the freedom to be a loser so long as he remains a lazy worthless loser.

Somebody should  ::)  tranquilize Senda and ship him here to the Philippines.  Out in the provinces, he could feed an entire village for a week.  Lechon ng Senda sa hurno, baby!

Senda roasting in a spitfire with an apple in his mouth.