• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 14, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Wat in the actual fuck?

Falkie had an asthma attack, which messed up his sleep schedule. So he couldn’t get to the ER about his other issues Monday. He might be able to work it in on Wednesday.

So a bill collector calls George at the six minute mark.  George asks the collector "Why are you calling me?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on May 15, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
Falkie had an asthma attack, which messed up his sleep schedule. So he couldn’t get to the ER about his other issues Monday. He might be able to work it in on Wednesday.

Busy busy....Hopefully ER will have their shit together when he turns up for his rescheduled appointment to have an emergency doctor in the twelfth of his or her fifteen hour shift tell the fat cunt; Yes he has bi lateral inguinal, NOT an iguana hernias,but he needs to go see his GP to get a referral to see someone who will arrange the operation to fix it.

Senda will then do a video berating said ER doctor who "Doesn't know what they're talking about and wouldn't treat him because they didn't care" and then bitch and whine about the state of the health service he has a right to use because he's contributed to it's upkeep when he was plunging toilets and robbing his employer.

Fuck you Senda with a giant icicle.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 14, 2018, 05:16:53 PM
Because it is against the law if you don't.  Larceny by trick.  Senda did a video about my claim that he was engaging in this practice.  He knows "every statute in the book" (he's a natural speed reader and retains almost all of it, don't you know) but never heard of this one.  After the reference was cited for him, he simply dropped it and ignored it like he does every time he fucks up.

Thank You!  :)

Quote from: LadyFish on May 15, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
LOL
the FAT FUCK had an “asthma attack” in the middle of the nite ?
necessitated the use of THREE INHALERS and a pill ?
his ongoing Falkie diagnosed IGUANA HERNIA ?
his SENSITIVE TESTICULAR PROBLEM ?
his HAND WRIST ARM INFECTION ? BONE MAYBE ?
his HORRIFIC SEASONAL ALLERGIES ?
FEELING HORRIBLE OVERALL ?

to sick to see his PCP at the ER ?

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY THE EMERGENCY AMBULANCE WAS NOT ON SITE IMMEDIATELY ?

we could have LOST the FAT FUCK SENDA !
anyway, thank God he did a YouTube LIVE to bring us all up to speed !

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
So a bill collector calls George at the six minute mark.  George asks the collector "Why are you calling me?"
why didn’t the FAT FUCK just tell the guy to “FUCK OFF” and remind him “I AM JUDGEMENT PROOF” ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 15, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
why didn’t the FAT FUCK just tell the guy to “FUCK OFF” and remind him “I AM JUDGEMENT PROOF” ?

I know, right?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 15, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

I think it was staged, and made for an exciting opening for the show.

damon

IS George Senda Still alive? Is he going to die this year?  When will George going to know that everyone is trolling him? When does George dies, Is God going to troll him or Satan is going troll him??

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
you could be right...
after all, I thought it was brilliant !
“...after the bank “takes” money out of my account...it’s NOT my responsibility”

the “catalog company” probably has the FAT FUCK listed as a VIP anyway...
thus guaranteed a VIP interest rate of 51%...
(he is probably going to end up paying $159.78 for a $7.89 plushie...late fees...interest...etc)

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Brig, I miss that new avatar that you had been using recently.  It was very creative, and you should bring it back.

Have a GREAT rest of your day!

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 15, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
Brig, I miss that new avatar that you had been using recently.  It was very creative, and you should bring it back.

Have a GREAT rest of your day!

FRIENDSHIP.

I'm VERY happy to see you back around Ol Gerry!

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: damon on May 15, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
IS George Senda Still alive? Is he going to die this year?  When will George going to know that everyone is trolling him? When does George dies, Is God going to troll him or Satan is going troll him??
fingers crossed on this one...
hope slow Kathleen gets that life insurance policy on the FAT FUCK soon...
(I am still making those monthly payments on the one I have...)

Norm

Quote from: damon on May 15, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
IS George Senda Still alive? Is he going to die this year?

Good question. Considering his age, diet, physical condition and lack of exercise I'd wager a bet this year could be it.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 15, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
fingers crossed on this one...
hope slow Kathleen gets that life insurance policy on the FAT FUCK soon...
(I am still making those monthly payments on the one I have...)

Well, at the start of every live stream, he always tells us he's live, so knowing his pronounciation issues, I'm guessing that yes, he is still alive.

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
Well, at the start of every live stream, he always tells us he's live, so knowing his pronounciation issues, I'm guessing that yes, he is still alive.
I just had a thought
you know how life like the slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll appears...
I, frankly, am unable to distinguish slow Kathy from the slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll...
just what if ?
the FAT FUCK SENDA is actually DEAD ?
and little Chris has developed (and substituted) a SENDA Fleshy Mutant Love Doll and has “TAKEN OVER” the FAT CUNT SENDA’s lucrative GRIFTING CONNING AND SCAMMING YOUTUBE EMPIRE ?

just what if ?

RE: "WHY DO THE HATERS OBSESS & HATE * MY * GETTING MONEY ? 31 DAYS TO ALIEN CON. DONATE."

Gee, I wonder why the guy doesn't get it. In some live video not long ago, I believe he told his audience he did have a job offer as a paranormal radio-program host at a station in San Francisco. They want him. But he claims since the gig is in San Francisco, he can't get there to work the job. Oh, my. Another missed chance.

He still doesn't get the fact that to get a bigger gig on talk radio you must first work in talk radio. He's again ready to take the "Coast To Coast AM" host job. Even though he's unskilled, inexperienced, irresponsible, incompetent, irrational, paranoid, insane -- and won't last 30 seconds. Tell him that.

I tell you. If that guy isn't a candidate for a serious psychiatric exam, then no one is. He may actually believe this own delusions. Like being awarded some gig near or at the top despite the fact he's never started at the bottom or worked at it over the years to prove himself.

What a madman. I mean it. Sadly. Talk about being out-of-touch with reality. The understatement of our times, perhaps.

Yes, I think the "Pro Troll Junction" YouTube channel ("Troll Like A Pro"; "Troll Like You Mean It") representative was banned by the guy, too. Bummers...

Icy Nothing

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 15, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
RE: "WHY DO THE HATERS OBSESS & HATE * MY * GETTING MONEY ? 31 DAYS TO ALIEN CON. DONATE."

Gee, I wonder why the guy doesn't get it. In some live video not long ago, I believe he told his audience he did have a job offer as a paranormal radio-program host at a station in San Francisco. They want him. But he claims since the gig is in San Francisco, he can't get there to work the job. Oh, my. Another missed chance.

He still doesn't get the fact that to get a bigger gig on talk radio you must first work in talk radio. He's again ready to take the "Coast To Coast AM" host job. Even though he's unskilled, inexperienced, irresponsible, incompetent, irrational, paranoid, insane -- and won't last 30 seconds. Tell him that.

I tell you. If that guy isn't a candidate for a serious psychiatric exam, then no one is. He may actually believe this own delusions. Like being awarded some gig near or at the top despite the fact he's never started at the bottom or worked at it over the years to prove himself.

What a madman. I mean it. Sadly. Talk about being out-of-touch with reality. The understatement of our times, perhaps.

Yes, I think the "Pro Troll Junction" YouTube channel ("Troll Like A Pro"; "Troll Like You Mean It") representative was banned by the guy, too. Bummers...

If Senda couldn't get to the radio station  to do this (mythical) paranormal talk show, then he certainly won't be able to get to wherever he has to go to host (only in his wildest dreams) Coast To Coast. Unless they're going to pack up the Hawaii studio and move it to the hovel.

Besides, didn't he come up with an excuse on a not-too-long-ago video about why he can't talk about the paranormal?

Quote from: Icy Nothing on May 15, 2018, 03:55:37 PM
Besides, didn't he come up with an excuse on a not-too-long-ago video about why he can't talk about the paranormal?
WHAT ?
HATER TROLL STFU !
begging...grifts...cons...on his YouTube LIVE productions
take time and effort !
the FAT CUNT SENDA is just too damn busy to talk about the paranormal !

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 15, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
WHAT ?
HATER TROLL STFU !
begging...grifts...cons...on his YouTube LIVE productions
take time and effort !
the FAT CUNT SENDA is just too damn busy to talk about the paranormal !

...and to explain his YT channel to new viewers...if you ask, "So, what's this channel about."...you immediately get banned.

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
...and to explain his YT channel to new viewers...if you ask, "So, what's this channel about."...you immediately get banned.
how will he describe his new “pay to view” LIVE videos on some as yet to be named site ?
kitties ?
paranormal ?
political ?
news ?
or will he be “truthful” and list it under...
BEGGING GRIFTING CONNING...
but, it’s not just for ME ?

damon

PChirp

Wait a minute...I thought Abram was supposed to join him tonight for a live stream (assuming he shows up)?   :o

NightsAtSea

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

If you ask him anything that has been answered to any degree in any of his 1k+ videos, he becomes irate. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?! He's already made a video about it! Haven't you watched and eidetically memorized each and every one???

Did he fit an ER visit into his busy schedule today?  I think he was planning on Wednesday but I would imagine there is some flexibility there on his Tuesday PM calendar.

chefist

Quote from: NightsAtSea on May 15, 2018, 06:17:50 PM
If you ask him anything that has been answered to any degree in any of his 1k+ videos, he becomes irate. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?! He's already made a video about it! Haven't you watched and eidetically memorized each and every one???

Yup...that's the narcissism at work.

George has found the long lost German Cook Book. wonder what George is going to be eating when he videos his public apology to Patty for accusing her of stealing the cook book.  8)

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 15, 2018, 08:04:23 PM
George has found the long lost German Cook Book. wonder what George is going to be eating when he videos his public apology to Patty for accusing her of stealing the cook book.  8)

If he'd had the recipe for boiled cabbage all this time, he wouldn't have gained 400 pounds.  I still blame Ratty for misplacing it.   

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 09:14:14 PM
If he'd had the recipe for boiled cabbage all this time, he wouldn't have gained 400 pounds.  I still blame Ratty for misplacing it.   

the 'evil' Ratty one is behind most if not all anti-Senda shenanigans.