• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I have found a great website that might interest many of you

Started by superdeluxe, March 13, 2009, 11:01:13 PM

superdeluxe

Hey guys,

I have found a great website that I would think interest many of you.  It deals with many of the same topics that appear on C2C.

it is called AboveTopSecret.com

A friend of mine helped start up this website, and I just learned about it.  The busiest forums on the the page are the UFO/Alien/Conspiracy theories, but they also have threads on 2012, paranormal experiences, Atlantis.

Just trying to spread this information, I had just found it the other day via my friend.

Caruthers612

Yes, there is also that excellent website called Black Vault, started by a very young man who's been interviewed on C2C more than once about it. At least, this is what my ailing memory tells me. The truth might be that a very young man started a bakery selling steak 'n' kidney pie.

M

Quote from: Mordred478 on March 15, 2009, 09:10:36 AM
            Yes, there is also that excellent website called Black Vault, started by a very young man who's been interviewed on C2C more than once about it. At least, this is what my ailing memory tells me. The truth might be that a very young man started a bakery selling steak 'n' kidney pie.

M

Nah.  The truth might be, that a very old lady started buying steak 'n' Guinness Cornish pasties for her dog "Biggles".

Boomer

Quote from: Mordred478 on March 15, 2009, 09:10:36 AM

M

Ya....he was on that show with Snoory that aired a couple weeks ago. As I recall he started that website when he was 15 years of age. He's grown into a nice looking young man now, I'd say mid 20's. The ATS website is a good one but from what I've noticed it has slid a little from what it use to be. John Lear had some blowout with the moderator's last year and left the board, he had quite a following there.

If you like ATS you'll go nuts over www.projectcamelot.org and www.projectavalon.net

These people own both sites and travel the world interviewing whistleblowers for the most part and try to be thorough and and qualify the interviewees. They have many interviews posted in many formats that some will literally blow your mind. They have forums, one I know for sure is by subscription but you can read the posts.