• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Elane237

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2016, 05:40:08 AM

Thats the main reason I get tired of listening to Wells, (repeat guests, repeat theories in different words) and keeping my subscription.  I'm sure reading all my CTM bellgabbers posts will keep me around for a long time to come tho.  :-*
LOLOL!

How boring life would be if we all had the same opinions.  Your opinion and feedback is welcome here!

Lilith

Since W brought up the Olympics in Rio, Here's a post on the MilleniumReport that Misty posted an article from recently, that contains some info about the current state of the Olympics:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/06/rio-declares-state-of-public-calamity-warns-of-total-collapse-in-security-health-and-transport/

Elane237

I thought "W" did a good job explaining to John that this country is experiencing "spiritual warfare".  And most people don't get it (including John), because they are grounded in traditional "Christianity" and the belief that every other religion is incorrect.

Funny how John and "W" disagreed on the differences between Christianity and Islam. John said that he has read the Koran and there's some pretty nasty stuff in it.  Which is true. He's clearly stating his opinion based on his narrow interpretation of Christianity.  In reality, there's some pretty bad stuff in the Christian bible too.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 21, 2016, 06:42:18 AM
LOLOL!

How boring life would be if we all had the same opinions.  Your opinion and feedback is welcome here!

Thats the beauty of bellgab  ;D

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 21, 2016, 06:49:46 AM
I thought "W" did a good job explaining to John that this country is experiencing "spiritual warfare".  And most people don't get it (including John), because they are grounded in traditional "Christianity" and the belief that every other religion is incorrect.

Funny how John and "W" disagreed on the differences between Christianity and Islam. John said that he has read the Koran and there's some pretty nasty stuff in it.  Which is true. He's clearly stating his opinion based on his narrow interpretation of Christianity.  In reality, there's some pretty bad stuff in the Christian bible too.

Agreed.  The only thing I know for sure, is that I know nothing for sure.  I think a LOT of people do "get it" these days tho.

Lilith

Misty says

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 20, 2016, 10:32:30 PM
Episode 556 with the shadowy corporate operative "W", discussing astrology and numerology in connection with geopolitics

Isn't that "woo woo" John? People who can buy gold and or silver aren't getting advice from You or 'W'! However! it's only $25 for the first 3 questions!

John: Welcome back to the ark midnight...
W: Thanks for asking me back John, now let's look at your portfolio...

Elane237

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2016, 07:01:33 AM
This is old, but I feel inclined to share it again.

LOL! Yes, I remember that rant.  Outstanding!

Elane237

The new news group "NEWSBUD" is finally up and running.  They are actually airing some well-researched episodes - instead of just begging for money  :).  All 3 episodes, so far, have been outstanding.  Top-notch journalists such as James Corbett, Sibel Edmonds, Peter B. Collins, Pepe Escobar are financing this media start-up with their own funds and contributions from their subscriber base.  Absolutely zero funding from big corporations.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4A9Q8HWcKA

Elane237

Quote from: Misty says on June 21, 2016, 08:22:29 AM
Episode 556 with the shadowy corporate operative "W", discussing astrology and numerology in connection with geopolitics

Isn't that "woo woo" John? People who can buy gold and or silver aren't getting advice from You or 'W'! However! it's only $25 for the first 3 questions!

ROFL!!

Quote from: Misty says on June 21, 2016, 08:22:29 AM

Hahaha, okay. It wasn't quite that bad. He...takes a roundabout way of explaining things. I got into it when I "tuned" into his vibe...hard to explain, maybe? Had to revisit a few parts, but a lot of what he said made sense.

Quote from: Elane237 on June 21, 2016, 06:49:46 AM

Spiritual warfare, another term of secularism? I don't know, I just think the people of the sandy nations might be tired of being constantly poked with sharp sticks.

Quote from: Elane237 on June 21, 2016, 08:25:10 AM
The new news group "NEWSBUD" is finally up and running.  They are actually airing some well-researched episodes - instead of just begging for money  :).  All 3 episodes, so far, have been outstanding.  Top-notch journalists such as James Corbett, Sibel Edmonds, Peter B. Collins, Pepe Escobar are financing this media start-up with their own funds and contributions from their subscriber base.  Absolutely zero funding from big corporations.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4A9Q8HWcKA
Thank you for that Elane! I've been following Corbett and Edmonds for a long time now, and I am absolutely thrilled they got this project off the ground.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I would like to "Review" the "W" interview from yesterday on C2M...

I can sum up "W's World War View" with a single movie review...

The Movie is "Jupiter Ascending"  ...

(From the minds who brought you the "Matrix",  Lana Wachowski and Lilly Wachowski)...

According to "W", it does not matter what we do or how we prepare for anything, the entire planet is bound for extension...

By the order of the elite, a planetary correction has or will be started...

The population will be culled, then a new breeding stock will be selected and grown...

The elite do not care who does their errands, just so long that they do not have to concern themselves...

There must be coordination by all, to be able to control this planet and take it (back) from the elite...

(but then again, I am just assuming, I do not fully understand the "W" psychie)...

Bomar

Jackstar

Elane237

Good review, Bomar.
But don't you mean "extinction"?

Quote from: Bomar on June 21, 2016, 11:22:58 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

(From the minds who brought you the "Matrix",  Lana Wachowski and Lilly Wachowski)...

According to "W", it does not matter what we do or how we prepare for anything, the entire planet is bound for extension...

The population will be culled, then a new breeding stock will be selected and grown...

The elite do not care who does their errands, just so long that they do not have to concern themselves...

There must be coordination by all, to be able to control this planet and take it (back) from the elite...

(but then again, I am just assuming, I do not fully understand the "W" psychie)...

Bomar
My problem with "W" is twofold. One, he could have said everything that he felt needed to be said in thirty minutes, the rest was just repetition. Two, or "B", exactly why does he need to be anonymous, and what are his credentials which supposedly makes him an expert on anything. I'm sure with all of the surveillance, voice recognition, and such, the only people he is anonymous to is the audience. The last time he was on, he rambled so much, John had to interrupt to move on to the next guest. A waste of time in my opinion.

Quote from: Bomar on June 21, 2016, 11:22:58 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

There is no particular psyche at work here, it's the same FEMA/UN concentration camp theories that even been floating around since the early '90s.

Bomar

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 22, 2016, 12:55:14 AM
... FEMA/UN concentration camp theories that even been floating around since the early '90s.

Don't you mean, ... Since the 1930's with the start of the "Technocracy_movement" ...

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement

Bomar

Jackstar

I don't think this is the real Bomar. This one knows how to use an ellipsis correctly... if not appropriately.

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 02:32:43 AM
Don't you mean, ... Since the 1930's with the start of the "Technocracy_movement" ...

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement

Bomar

Whatever label you want to use.

weedeater

John should have James Perloff back.  The following video just posted on the SGT report regarding CERN and the Gottard tunnel ceremony ties in the attempted death of our spiritual nature to the dark forces - who is winning in the fight for the darkening of the light. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

All I can say is, ...

Randolph Scott was a midget...

In all his acts, works, and deeds...

Never take the offensive, It just shows your needs...

Stand firm and tall, look at all that is before you...

Intelligence is a state of mind, and the financial crimes of this world, are caused by the Zionist Banker Jew... 

Or as Betty Boop would say...

"Poo-poo-pee-doo"...

Bomar

I'm guessing tonight is the "jiggly" night.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 07:02:31 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

All I can say is, ...

Randolph Scott was a midget...

In all his acts, works, and deeds...

Never take the offensive, It just shows your needs...

Stand firm and tall, look at all that is before you...

Intelligence is a state of mind, and the financial crimes of this world, are caused by the Zionist Banker Jew... 

Or as Betty Boop would say...

"Poo-poo-pee-doo"...

Bomar

Whoa!

Your avatar is bass ackward. :o  Might wanna fix that.  ;)

Bomar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 22, 2016, 07:18:35 PM

Whoa!

Your avatar is bass ackward. :o  Might wanna fix that.  ;)

The calmest and most secure animal in the field, is the Bull, he knows and controls his immediate terrain...

Bomar

starrmtn001

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 07:24:05 PM
The calmest and most secure animal in the field, is the Bull, he knows and controls his immediate terrain...

Bomar

I am familiar with the male bovine.

Weebulls wabble but we don't fall down, and all that. 8)

Bomar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 22, 2016, 07:30:01 PM
Weebulls wabble but we don't fall down, and all that. 8)

But , if you remove gravity or a surface to stand, (revolve around), on...

They don't...

Bomar

starrmtn001

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 07:40:35 PM
But , if you remove gravity or a surface to stand, (revolve around), on...

They don't...

Bomar
Oh.  Okay.  Wait, I did say they don't, didn't I?  Now I'm confused.  I'm not Imconfused, I'm confused . . . never mind.   :o  ::)