• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Sugaree

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 12:47:35 PM

Don't forget, Erinn loves us all!
I feel like you might be her number 1 fan.

She may regret this video. LOL

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2019, 09:37:32 PM
I will note: technology changes and sometimes you get into 'more than you bargained with' on some plumbing problems. I had one that even involved "dissimilar metals" that resulted in corrosive decay. Fun time. But also a time to learn about such and interesting phenomena. Weird to see "science in action." Also one appreciates water, in general, not the woo but the awesomeness. "It finds a way." I recall my granddad getting me on a highly pitched roof, and attic, with a hose to help identify a problem. Luckily CPS wasn't around then, in force.

There can be problems. From a far-away glance, her leaking taps looked like the ones used throughout the 70's on everything from toilets to sinks (she is actually luck to have shut-off's on her sinks. I had to add my own.) I only know about the leaking issue because I have now had to fix around 15 of them for relatives (and myself.)

But, as you say... There might be a bigger problem. Close-up pics of the leak and the tap would be necessary.

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on July 29, 2019, 12:27:45 PM
Warmer toned makeup would also be better with her skin tone, at least from what I can see in the pictures.

Glasses are cute though.

It's confirmed. You are either female, or a raging homosexual.

Have you ever heard of "rule 30?"  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 29, 2019, 05:25:43 PM
It's confirmed. You are either female, or a raging homosexual.

Have you ever heard of "rule 30?"  ;)

There are no gays on this website.

-Lee

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 10:56:48 PM
There are no gays on this website.

-Lee

Of course they are not actually on THIS website. I sure as hell would not be seen talking to one of them.

*Meet me at the bathhouse again this Saturday around 11:00?

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 11:30:47 AM
I think I might be right about thinking she could be jealous of my long white ringlets.  Sadly, this wig doesn't even come close.

#sad
Maybe we could do a Bitch stole my look 👀, or Who Wore It Better?

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 12:47:35 PM

Don't forget, Erinn loves us all!

Erinn deadass looks like a tranny. oof.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 30, 2019, 08:57:00 AM
Holy shit.  She does.  I hear the Buffalo Bill scene in my head. 

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXrN8LYXSfE

Thank You Erinn.  I had no idea Senda was in such a pickle.

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2019, 01:18:14 PM

Well dammit.........

After that spiel the other day, I decided not to post in this thread anymore because it makes her feel bad - even if
I am ripping on SV. Then this whopper shows up.  Hoo boy.  What does she expect?  Can't not post.

So it seems like three new iPads/iPhones/iShits are a slam dunk.  Is it enough to replace Prius#5?  Is it enough to
*gasp* start the Container Compound in the Mohave project?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 02:04:03 PM
So I'm through the video, and can say that while my posts contain at least 25% snark, most hold true.

IF you are still reading this thread- and if you have decided that the water is going to be a claim- call your insurance company. They will start remediation. You really don't want to answer the question "when was this first noticed" by saying June 24th. "When was it reported?" August 15th. The cost for remediation is small- until you get mold behind the walls and in the plaster ceiling (they will bring in fans to dry it before that happens.)

I also was not joking about fixing your tap. It is easy and requires two wrenches- youtube or google it. If you cannot figure it out, I have a burner app phone number and would actually walk you through it if you PM me. Probably around 2 hours of your time including a trip to the store. But you need to do it. Shutting the taps "off" will not prevent the water from leaking past the seal.*

*Let's not mistake this as me being a sucker, a pushover, a moron, or even a decent human being. I am none of those things.

Thank you.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2019, 01:18:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXrN8LYXSfE

Forwarded to me by the perplexed and way-too-generous subscriber. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on July 31, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

Hahaha
Priceless!

Thank You for keeping us updated on the situation Erinn!

It will be interesting to hear what he says about all this in his videos when he's ready.  I wonder if he will get his real internet turned back on, and get his stuff out of the pawn shop?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 10:22:48 AM
Hahaha
Priceless!

Thank You for keeping us updated on the situation Erinn!

It will be interesting to hear what he says about all this in his videos when he's ready.  I wonder if he will get his real internet turned back on, and get his stuff out of the pawn shop?

Why is he taking money from poor Kathy? He sounds like the kind of as$hole I usually date.

That was a stupid question.

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on July 31, 2019, 10:30:43 AM
Why is he taking money from poor Kathy? He sounds like the kind of as$hole I usually date.

Now that he has money, I'm sure we're going to hear about "all the things" that he owes people money for.  He has probably been on ebay and amazon in a toy shopping frenzy.  We probably have some amazing unboxing videos to look forward to.

indeed. par for the course, though. i could be wrong.

Sugaree

Quote from: FallenSeraph on July 31, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

That sounds like george to block some one in live chat.
That also happened to me...but it was you who blocked me.

Anyways. I hope she doesn't do that for him. He is always saying his subs owe him money and he finally gets it.
More money more problems george.

artbell_ghost

He sounds like the kind of as$hole I usually date.

so you are saying i’ve got a shot?

do you like pancakes?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 30, 2019, 08:57:00 AM

Aww, c'mon now.  Heather may be our Queen of the Night, but Erinn is our Daytime Diva.

#SoSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!

Lilith

Quote from: Sugaree on July 31, 2019, 12:04:05 PM
https://youtu.be/Wj7xccpqWjU

If RallyCat doesn't mind a suggestion for an improvement, I think it would have been a MOST EXCELLENT video, if he had added "I'm a BELLGABBER" to his list of self descriptors.

With all that being said, I'm going to add this video to his Vanity Thread, as I do believe it's one of his best.  I hope he doesn't mind.