• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

When I was a kid I took an IQ test and basically it scored off the charts. Walking through this world alone as an intellectual outlier has been lonely for me. It's isolating. Nobody around me is mentally capable of understanding my worldview or the complex political and personal issues that I choose to discuss.

THEY ARE JUST SO STUPID AND WILL ALWAYS BE STUPID NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

Honestly people put chemicals in the water to make the population stupider. There's bad stuff in the food. Heroin. Pot. Pharmaceuticals. Endless stream of popular culture and media brainwashing. It's hopeless. The human race is zombified. We have failed and we are destined to extinction. In fact, extinction is probably the best possible outcome for us, as the other option is eternal slavery, because generationally, our species is becoming more and more deeply enslaved by our governments, technology and monetary systems.

Small animals like raccoons are better than us because they are more physically resilient. Able to live in the natural environment. Able to live without the necessary slavery to the monetary system.

Humans falsely believe they are the top of the heap in terms of superiority, but we are probably the third or fourth lowest being on the pecking order beneath ants and bees.

It's just a shame because if humanity was as smart as me then maybe people would have chances to save themselves and their futures.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM
When I was a kid I took an IQ test and basically it scored off the charts. Walking through this world alone as an intellectual outlier has been lonely for me. It's isolating. Nobody around me is mentally capable of understanding my worldview or the complex political and personal issues that I choose to discuss.

Honestly people put chemicals in the water to make the population stupider. There's bad stuff in the food. Heroin. Pot. Pharmaceuticals. Endless stream of popular culture and media brainwashing. It's hopeless. The human race is zombified. We have failed and we are destined to extinction. In fact, extinction is probably the best possible outcome for us, as the other option is eternal slavery, because generationally, our species is becoming more and more deeply enslaved by our governments, technology and monetary systems.

Small animals like raccoons are better than us because they are more physically resilient. Able to live in the natural environment. Able to live without the necessary slavery to the monetary system.

Humans falsely believe they are the top of the heap in terms of superiority, but we are probably the third or fourth lowest being on the pecking order beneath ants and bees.

It's just a shame because if humanity was as smart as me then maybe people would have chances to save themselves and their futures.

Have you contemplated suicide? •serious question•

I do agree with what you said by the way.

No self-esteem issues on this thread.  :D  For what it is worth, I agree with most of what you said in this particular post.

Dr. MD MD

Let me know when your manifesto is done.  ;)

Daggit

Are you still claiming Art murdered his wife?

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 11:06:37 AM
fine, she smoked, im not a self proclaimed expert on the topic, i was just pointing out the suspiciousness of it all when i got banned, on other websites ive posted the same comment about him murdering her and most people who reply just say "yeah, duh"
but whether she smoked or not or whether it was arts cigarette that did it was never part of the point (obv she knew he smoked when she started boning him). the point is that known asthmatics keep their inhalers close by, especially if they have dangerous, potentially deadly asthma. and they were in a trailer from what i remember (correct me if im wrong) when it happened, so art must have heard her in distress because camping trailers are not big

the whole thing stinks

money
power
celebrity
status
and DEATH

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 10:57:20 AM
Theres power, money, status and oddly suspicious circumstances abounded in this case and people are giving me shit for pointing it out that in likelihood he probably murdered his wife because he had an internet honey in the philipenes or at the very least let her die and denied her medical attention

oh and one more convenient fact

he DID leave the country nearly immediately after the death supposedly to "be with airyn", which may or may not be true, but lets not forget that he did leave the country after the suspicious murder or death

my guess (and this is just wild speculation) is that he knew he was remarrying fast and wanted to bug out before it aroused suspicion. he returned back to the states after he realized he had gotten away with the murder or ramona

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 10:50:27 AM
http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art

nobody knows what their home life was like. if she even MENTIONED the word divorce, bell, who was obviously wealthy, would have stood to lose large sum of money. boom, theres one possible motive

furthermore, you do NOT remarry 3 months after the death of your wife of 15 years and you do not begin DATING within the same month of said wife of 15 years death.

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 06, 2014, 07:19:47 PM
ok, well i see where this is going, you people are still insane.
I'm just gonna lay this out there cuz the ban is obv coming again
no, its fine to refer to the suspicious circumstances that abound in a public figures life. look around the internet, there are threads all over where people have discuss the mysterious circumstances of arts wifes death.
The fact is you know there are absolutely positively NO legal implications for this and people make accusations and say things that are untrue about noory and bell here every god damn day. soooo, thats just nuts. maybe youre flexing your mod muscle, being a dick in general, or maybe you really believe what youre saying because youre truly a rabid fan, don't know.
either way, there was no issue with what i said that "deserved" (as you put it) any sort of stupid ban bs nor was i being a bother to the forum. I believe he denied his wife medical help when she died of an asthma attack (known medical condition which people who suffer from universally carry albuterol on their person in the event of an attack) from HIS cigarette smoke. He then, in no time flat (what was it, two weeks?) married a barely old enough to pee philipino from the internet he almost certainly was speaking to before ramonas passing (not suspicious?). He has also proven he sees family as disposable (point to previous marriages)
so no, mod dude mr mighty mod of the land, its not bizarre or wrong or weird or any of that bs that someone would find the circumstances extraordinarily suspicious and would say in a public forum about said radio host "oh, well obviously he murdered his wife", cuz dude, its SORT OF obvious to someone not blinded by love for old men radio hosts.

and no, theres nothing in my post that points to the fact that i thought it was wrong that happened, if thats what you were getting at. it was nuts, and i don't really care about the ban. they are rather stupidly easy to circumvent in any occasion. all i need to do is leave my modem unplugged for a few hours while i sleep and wow, bam, new IP. its not the point. but i came back here in good will if youre gonna hold shit over my head after i didn't even want to say anything to begin with and be a retard and say "oh well you deserve to be banned" then fuckin blow me you rabid fan boy

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 06, 2014, 06:42:45 PM
fine, when dark matter first premiered i found out about this website and signed up to talk to people while i listened. then one night art did a thing with his open lines where he asked people to tell him the most evil thing they ever did

so i posted, on my first night here, "the most evil thing art did? murder his wife". The next thing i know i hit the refresh button and people are accusing me of being gnoory then the next thing i know BAM, permaban

so i started trolling the forum in frustration for a while until eventually they changed the rules so that you had to have a different IP and have your account approved by members of the bell gab ruling elite before you were able to post for a few months.

Im outted.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 17, 2016, 03:30:30 PM
im so much smarter than you you have no idea

Are you sure? Daggit uses capital letters and punctuation. You have much to learn.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 17, 2016, 03:39:23 PM
Are you sure? Daggit uses capital letters and punctuation. You have much to learn.

i'm smarter than him, yes, i'm smarter than everyone

Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 17, 2016, 03:53:11 PM
Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.

i wonder if this is our old friend ?

Dr. MD MD

but what about the fact that he's smarter than us? Shouldn't we try to stop him out of self-protection?

Quote from: norland2424 on December 17, 2016, 03:54:45 PM
i wonder if this is our old friend ?

Could be.  I thought this guy was one of KoK's friends though.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2016, 03:56:18 PM
but what about the fact that he's smarter than us? Shouldn't we try to stop him out of self-protection?

It must be tough being smarter than everyone else.  He probably has no friends.  Sits in his Mom's basement all day pontificating about his greatness across the internet.  Maybe I should line him up with Donald Noory.  As for stopping him, I doubt he has access codes to a pipe bomb much less a nuclear weapon.

Corona Kitty

There are a couple of megalomaniacs, on this very site. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 17, 2016, 03:59:23 PM
Could be.  I thought this guy was one of KoK's friends though.

boboOnereality  and the list goes on and on

whoozit

It's a tough job gnooryblows. I'm glad you are doing it.  Along with everyone else.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on December 17, 2016, 04:24:55 PM
It's a tough job gnooryblows. I'm glad you are doing it.  Along with everyone else.

This cartoon image does not accurately reflect reality

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 17, 2016, 04:36:22 PM
This cartoon image does not accurately reflect reality
Replace glassy-eyed automatons with slack-jawed yokels and it fits yours well enough.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2016, 04:53:23 PM
You're not as smart as you think you are. Hit the books, Kid.

Those books are your god. You're just a zealot in the New Church of Science. You are the same as the people before you who looked to the bible for all of the answers in life. You're a dogmatic believer in the "facts" that TPTB want you to believe.