• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 09:47:12 PM

anxiously awaiting slow Kathy and her...
bleeding cooter ?

(I know it couldn't be her brains...or SENDA'S...)
LOL

Jojo

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 04:41:25 PM
She was probably suffering from congestive heart failure.  I'm guessing she lived in Section-8 housing?
I would understand if it was private (Section-8), but it was actually a Housing Authority building.  In 2014.  Building must have had some issues, bec where I live, A/C is marketed on the Housing Authority's website all over.

What do you think of portable A/C units?

And how many George's we got!  Senda, Noory, Knapp... sheesh!

Jojo

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 29, 2017, 10:21:57 PM
What do you wanna bet that cat launched like an Estes rocket to get away 2 seconds after Falkie reached to turn the camera off.
5:47 I thought his t-shirt said "Got groceries", lol!

Hope he didnt really zip her in!

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 01:40:21 PM
I agree. It'll never happen. He's got a ton of unpaid fines he has to pay off first. He'll never pay them off.  His welfare check goes to buy junk food, Apple toys and other electronic devices, Halloween decorations, woo woo books, trips to woo woo cons and other useless crap. The fines will never be paid. He'd have to pass a driver's test. Can you imagine any sane human being getting into a car with Senda and letting him drive? It'll never happen.  Senda will keep doing what he's doing until he either drops dead or has a stroke and is shipped off to a nursing home to expire.

And our own Dear Laura Kinch, who for some impossible fucking reason married a limey (bastard { Hi Pud!}), probably has a flag on sendas file and will take prompt and immediate action to make sure ol' stroke eye will not be allowed to be on the highways running down decent HUMAN beings.
Thank you for your unflinching service to humanity, Laura.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 06:31:00 PM
Can you imagine some naked hippopotamus walking around your house and then plopping her 400-lb naked ass on your sofa?  Patty is very charitable if all she does is make her wear a diaper. I wouldn't allow her to set foot on my property, much less in my house.

If my memory is correct, Kathy was living with Patty rent-free for several months. She'd sit in Patty's living room naked, inhale Hungry Man dinners and toss the empty tins on the living room floor.

OMIGOSH   

Imagine it's a leather couch.  And imagine the sucking sound as it rises to go harvest another kitty for a snackipoo.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 29, 2017, 06:50:51 PM
Patty had to get her a diaper. That means she must be going commando under her shorts. If not then Patty would just get her to put her understand back on.
They are kind of baggy shorts, imagine the view if you were sitting across from her on the bus.

I'm trying to imagine what the homeless dude across fm her says.  "Holy Hell, is that cooter eating a cat?  Bet I could build me a swell cardboard condo in that cave of a cooter."

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
OMIGOSH   

Imagine it's a leather couch.  And imagine the sucking sound as it rises to go harvest another kitty for a snackipoo.

Here it is. It was only built to withstand 350 lbs.

Bones from seven Hungry Man chicken dinners were found tucked under the cushions of this one. And that was only lunch.

has a photo appeared on the dark web of the king sized mattress that Ratty Patty "gifted" slow Kathy ?
remember...
the mattress that was "glued" to the box springs...
(or was it just "flipped" after incurring some "bodily fluids..secretions..dampness..." and stuck to the box springs ?)
the mattress that SENDA, with his tremendous upper body strength, hauled all by himself to her abode...
(or was it hauled from the trash or curb to her abode ?)

and how does this mattress compare to the one SENDA had to throw out (really, did he really throw out ?) because he and Slow Kathy ruined it  ?
(and, how exactly did they ruin it ?)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 29, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
Once again we have Senda telling a story that he thinks is utterly hilarious.

I would love to see one of his "friends" not give the little fake laugh but to just plainly say. "I did not go on a piknik today". And just leave it hanging there with silence. I would laugh at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_xCaOgue4

George has never been funny IMO, (Well, except funny LOOKING), but bellgab remains funny in spite of him :D

Congratulations to GEORGE SENDA and his beloved KATHLEEN on their 40th Anniversary today!  May they experience continued love, affection, happiness, and sensuality together for years to come!

Enjoy the day, George!

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 31, 2017, 08:38:25 AM
Congratulations to GEORGE SENDA and his beloved KATHLEEN on their 40th Anniversary today!  May they experience continued love, affection, happiness, and sensuality together for years to come!

Enjoy the day, George!

Great!  Let's all send the fucker a pizza.

damon

Enjoy the day, George!
Yes George enjoy your time with Kathy. We all know that you like opp.

damon

Quote from: damon on October 31, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
Kathy is legally married to someone else other then Mr senda

damon

Quote from: damon on October 31, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
Gerry  fyi opp means others people pussy

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on October 31, 2017, 05:30:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM7YB-otVks
falkie shows us his wall when he updating us on the news.

Because he had barbecue sauce on his chin or on his shirt?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 31, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
Because he had barbecue sauce on his chin or on his shirt?

obviously George wanted us to see his vast collection of books that speak to this kind of terror activity.  Any barbecue sauce would just be an added feature.   

Enjoy the day, George!
will SENDA be throwing his sofa bed out tomorrow ?

Queenie

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 31, 2017, 07:48:28 PM
will SENDA be throwing his sofa bed out tomorrow ?

Tizzy and I are feeling embarrassed and shameful, laughing about the thoughts your post provoked in our minds. 

Queenie

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 31, 2017, 07:46:29 PM
obviously George wanted us to see his vast collection of books that speak to this kind of terror activity.  Any barbecue sauce would just be an added feature.

White Crow we looked at the titles of George's book collection previously from a clearer picture. They are mostly about paranormal and history.

Tizzy and I thank you White Crow for the beautiful Hoodies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Queenie on October 31, 2017, 09:17:23 PM
Tizzy and I are feeling embarrassed and shameful, laughing about the thoughts your post provoked in our minds.

What about Eric?!  ???

Queenie

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 02:09:45 AM
I'm trying to imagine what the homeless dude across fm her says.  "Holy Hell, is that cooter eating a cat?  Bet I could build me a swell cardboard condo in that cave of a cooter."

It took us a while to figure out the meaning of your post. Oh my, embarrassed laughing again.

Queenie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 09:25:18 PM
What about Eric?!  ???

Eric is sleeping. He only reads bellgab when we ask him to explain things we don't understand. He thinks it's mostly a waste of time. He did like Art a lot and it was fun for all of us listening to Art together.

Quote from: Queenie on October 31, 2017, 09:17:23 PM
please, do tell

Queenie

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 31, 2017, 09:38:03 PM
please, do tell

Oh, "you know" what we are referring to. Tizzy said it would be like walking into your parents bedroom and catch them doing it. Something never want to picture in your mind's eye.

Quote from: Queenie on October 31, 2017, 09:45:39 PM
Oh, "you know" what we are referring to. Tizzy said it would be like walking into your parents bedroom and catch them doing it. Something never want to picture in your mind's eye.
TRUST ME, I walked in on my parents when I was 16 getting home late
(next day a LOCK and FRONT DOOR TYPE PEEPHOLE)
SENDA and slow Kathy would be a lot worse...

Jojo

Should this thread be under Pocasts and Radio?  Or, is You Tube different?