• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 04, 2016, 11:38:52 AM

Gerry, you wrote the second half of that review, didn't you?

Hi, Roswells, Art!  No, unfortunately I did not.  I would have been happy to be of assistance to George if he had asked me to, but he did not.  I believe him when he says that he wrote it all himself.

Have a great day!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 04, 2016, 11:46:19 AM
Hi, Roswells, Art!  No, unfortunately I did not.  I would have been happy to be of assistance to George if he had asked me to, but he did not.  I believe him when he says that he wrote it all himself.

Have a great day!

Hi, I'm glad you're back posting.
You have a great day too!

Maybe it was drone. Are they "friends" again yet?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 04, 2016, 12:04:58 PM

Hi, I'm glad you're back posting.
You have a great day too!

Maybe it was drone. Are they "friends" again yet?

BellGab's area51drone has not regained full entry into the Master's Circle of Trust at this time, and very well may never earn his way back into it fully.  He is (as you've seen), however, making a valiant effort to prove his merit, reliability, and FRIENDSHIP to George.  George is a forgiving man, but A51D may have gone too far in the past as George says he can't and won't trust him again.

There is always hope...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 04, 2016, 12:19:24 PM
BellGab's area51drone has not regained full entry into the Master's Circle of Trust at this time, and very well may never earn his way back into it fully.  He is (as you've seen), however, making a valiant effort to prove his merit, reliability, and FRIENDSHIP to George.  George is a forgiving man, but A51D may have gone too far in the past as George says he can't and won't trust him again.

There is always hope...

https://youtu.be/9wkCcYaEnTo

Who

Senda:

I watched some of your latest video buffonery.  Regarding the alleged malfunction of MV's laptop:  How much money do you presently have invested in it?  Please tell us.  What's that?  Nothing?  Nothing at all?

Then why are you still bitching and moaning about it?  Why do you still have possession of it?

Personally, I think you're being less than honest about the malfunctions.  You know why, aside from the fact you're a congenital liar and devoid of ethics?  Because, like all Bellgabbers, I have remote access to the camera and it's working just fine.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/special-walmart-greeter-fired-failing-lift-50-pounds-article-1.2705531

Man in a wheelchair is upset he can no longer work. Compared to Failie who oinked with glee when he got the government to pay his bills.

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 04, 2016, 11:27:25 AM
George has released a new video addressing Mr. Noory's new book, as well as the BellGab trolls who have crossed over to the Amazon review comments section.

26:36 of NEW "The Guy From Pittsburgh" content!!!

The strawberry stain on the book is proved!

Hey MV I thought no promoting of Senda videos was allowed?  Gerry please fuck off. Thank you

Quote from: MAX on August 04, 2016, 01:32:53 PM

Hey MV I thought no promoting of Senda videos was allowed?  Gerry please fuck off. Thank you

My understanding was that BellGab members could not post links to George's videos, and could also not solicit donations for George or direct people to his donation sites.  Ol' Gerry did neither.  You're welcome.

Praise MV!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 03, 2016, 10:30:12 PM
Falkie has completed reading the book, and added a little more on to his review.  Actually, a lot more.

Here's where he left off:

Could the premise of this book happen to any of us ?
How much ARE we being watched by our government ?
And finally, how much of this character is George himself ?
Very credible first effort.
I will be reviewing this book on my You Tube channel as well once I've finished it.
The Guy From Pittsburgh on You Tube.
George Senda

Here's the new addition.  Does this sound like Falkie?  Answer:  No.

This is what George and Tommy wanted him to write, so he just added it on.  I love the part about being hard to follow and moving pretty fast.  Those speed reading skills may be getting a bit rusty, or maybe he should slow down a read like a normal person enjoying a book?  You know, reading for pleasure:

One thing.
If you're paranoid about people following you, don't read this book.
If you're paranoid about government surveillance, don't read the book.
If the facts given are true then we are being spied upon at a level much higher than people realize.
And it might well make someone who is afraid of the watchers even more afraid.
I enjoyed the UFO accounts and news stories interspersed throughout the book, some of which I was not aware of.
I just finished the book and enjoyed it. At times it was a bit hard to follow because things moved pretty fast and some parts felt a bit disjointed to me but overall I really wanted to see what would happen as I got closer to the end.
This book is one of those in the " innocent man being framed for murder " or the " man who knows a dark secret who must be stopped at all costs " types of books and there's a bit of both in it.
The book has a kind of Richard Kimble or David Vincent feel to it and I can easily see the protagonist go on to fight the forces of surveillance and deceit in a sequel.
I will admit to having been surprised and a bit disappointed by the ending but it makes sense given what facts we were told in the fact pages.
I hope George will write another book and with experience have it flow somewhat better should he write a sequel.
The topics covered should be written about as a non fiction book exposing our government for spying on many of us unlawfully & without our permission or knowledge.

Ugh

I just watched his video review and he did not write the second part. His review was all the points from the first point and none from the second. He says it is just OK, something to read but it is the same as hundreds of other similar stories.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 04, 2016, 01:57:13 PM
My understanding was that BellGab members could not post links to George's videos, and could also not solicit donations for George or direct people to his donation sites.  Ol' Gerry did neither.  You're welcome.

Praise MV!
Gerry do you give falkie bjs

nbirnes

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 04, 2016, 02:37:18 PM
I just watched his video review and he did not write the second part. His review was all the points from the first point and none from the second. He says it is just OK, something to read but it is the same as hundreds of other similar stories.

Watching, in slow motion, the bullet that I dodged almost four years ago. Fata Morgana.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2016, 09:19:44 AM
"Would have given it five stars if I had finished it."

Lol
I'm glad I was not the only one to notice how much he must have enjoyed reading the book.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 04, 2016, 11:27:25 AM
George has released a new video addressing Mr. Noory's new book, as well as the BellGab trolls who have crossed over to the Amazon review comments section.

26:36 of NEW "The Guy From Pittsburgh" content!!!

The strawberry stain on the book is proved!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2016, 09:19:44 AM
"Would have given it five stars if I had finished it."

Lol

The pizza would have gotten a higher review if he finished it.

whoozit

Falkies "logic" applied to a review of a new pizza joint:

Just ordered the giant glutton pizza from the new place.  It was only $5 delivered including tip.  It was the most delicious pizza I ever had.  They even put extra cat on it at no charge.  However in my estimation, it was way too big, even thought I worked at it for two hours I couldn't eat it all.  I'll give them 3 of 5 stars.  If it were smaller, I'd give it 5 stars.

Is he auditioning for the role of Pacman?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2016, 01:39:30 AM
... When I wrote professionally for military magazines in the 1980's...

Tonight I accidentally ruined my copy because a strawberry had been left in the bag...

From sharing his exploits in Soldier of Fortune to being done in by a cleverly concealed strawberry, the fall from prominence has been long and steep.

whoozit

Strawberries are the most devious of the fruits.

3OctaveFart

Gerry or Drone, kindly ask Falkie specifically when and where his 1990s magazine bylines appeared. There is a very quick and easy way to verify this.

And if he wrote under a pseud, ask him what that name was.

george senda
"The Guy from Pittsburg"
The videos
The posts
I am finally coming to the conclusion he is an example of what in days past was known as the retarded boy on the school bus.
There was one such on my bus and his appearance was a smaller version of George.
All the kids made fun of him, but he mistook it as attention and enjoyed it.
He would also pick flatten gum up of the bus floor and chew it AND eat flys for fun.
Jeff also begged for money.
Yes, George reminds me of Jeff.

One difference
Jeff never beat his retarded girlfriend, Sandra
Sandra looked like a smaller version of Kathy too.
Sandra never had facial dermatological issues as there was no need.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on August 04, 2016, 07:20:36 PM
Gerry or Drone, kindly ask Falkie specifically when and where his 1990s magazine bylines appeared. There is a very quick and easy way to verify this.

Senda goes to great lengths to prove something he says when it it true.
For example, no one beloved the strawberry tale. So he made a video showing the book, the stain, and even the autograph so he would not be accused of swapping the dust jacket.

Until he roves that he wrote for magazines it is a false claim.

Dateline

In honor, of Senda I made a Strawberry Shortcake and sent it Fed Ex to San Martinez.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 04, 2016, 08:47:29 PM
Senda goes to great lengths to prove something he says when it it true.
For example, no one beloved the strawberry tale. So he made a video showing the book, the stain, and even the autograph so he would not be accused of swapping the dust jacket.

Until he roves that he wrote for magazines it is a false claim.
I am really getting to this Falkie character and have even seen the video g senda scam and have a question.
IF he goes out of his way to prove he does not lie, then where is the proof of the black man assaulting and taking the $500 from Kathy ?
Police Report
No one at Walmart or Police seem to be aware of any such incident and he again referenced it in his latest video.
This guy is just not right in the head.

Are his friends also in on his scams or are they also just not right in the head also ?

Norm

This 'ratty patty' person, she sounds like she might be a foreign plant. Did Falkie get the memo?

My cousin is a psychiatrist and we get together often. I am going to share this guy with her and see what she says.
She has told me about case studies of similar people who she evaluated prior to incarceration.
She says they actually believe what they say no matter how crazy, even after being confronted with the absolute proof they lied, kind of like Hillary.
Just not right in the head, maybe dropped repeatedly on their head as an infant.
Was he dropped a lot by his abusive mommy, the one he now loves but in past said she was burning in hell and he hated.
This guy is really a case study for a psych student, maybe that is an income generating idea he has not thought of, you know like plasma donation ( no clinic would want his plasma ) or sperm donation ( do not think he could produce ) but a psych patient I think he could qualify and he likes sitting in front of a camera and taking (just an idea, but I want a cut if he follows through)

Who

Quote from: Sasha on August 04, 2016, 08:40:33 PM
george senda
"The Guy from Pittsburg"
The videos
The posts
I am finally coming to the conclusion he is an example of what in days past was known as the retarded boy on the school bus.
There was one such on my bus and his appearance was a smaller version of George.
All the kids made fun of him, but he mistook it as attention and enjoyed it.
He would also pick flatten gum up of the bus floor and chew it AND eat flys for fun.
Jeff also begged for money.
Yes, George reminds me of Jeff.

Senda is indeed the retarded boy on the bus.  His life revolves around paranormal radio, paranormal books and woo woo cons.  I don't believe he eats flys or chews flattened gum from the bus floor but he is fond of  frozen whole chickens.  Unlike Jeff, Senda hits people and takes their lunch money.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on August 04, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

Meatie Pie, as you were a former supporter and Fortress member, I delivered your request to George personally myself.  Here is the response he provided:

Unfortunately when I lost my storage in 2001, all the magazines I kept with my articles were lost & the magazines and newspapers are all long gone, victims of postal rate increase & the Internet.
To be consider a professional military writer you have to make a minimum of $5,000 from your writing. 
I got paid nowhere near that but I was published under Anthony or George Senda.
Amounts were generally $25-50.

It's a shame that we won't be able to look up the wit and wisdom that George shared with his readers back then, but hopefully the canard that he didn't write or publish anything has now been put to rest.