• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 03:05:33 PM
Who's that creep?
Don't recall his name but he produced shows for the Disney Channel. IIRC he's already a known creeper.

Give it 2-3 years and most of these celebrities will be "rehabilitated'.  LOL.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 04:16:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US29tmqHXBY

According to a local radio show host, Lauer and other NBC bigwigs had access to an garden rooftop adjacent to 30 Rock and could be seen from neighboring buildings having sex with various females.   It was a running joke around there about who Lauer was fucking today.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 04:27:30 PM
According to a local radio show host, Lauer and other NBC bigwigs had access to an garden rooftop adjacent to 30 Rock and could be seen from neighboring buildings having sex with various females.   It was a running joke around there about who Lauer was fucking today.

Yeah well according to most of the MSM Trump is Hitler and the sky is falling.  ::)

You really need to pull your head out of your ass and stop watching the little TV you have up there.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 04:33:17 PM
Yeah well according to most of the MSM Trump is Hitler and the sky is falling.  ::)

You really need to pull your head out of your ass and stop watching the little TV you have up there.  ;D

The guy I'm talking about is not MSM. He has been a sub for Rush and had to fill in at Rockefeller Plaza.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 04:37:23 PM
The guy I'm talking about is not MSM. He has been a sub for Rush and had to fill in at Rockefeller Plaza.

If that were the case you'd think videos would've surfaced by now. Perhaps there was a brisk blackmail trade in that neighborhood?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 04:43:19 PM
If that were the case you'd think videos would've surfaced by now. Perhaps there was a brisk blackmail trade in that neighborhood?

Whatever, man.  I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe it or not.

Dr. MD MD

If it's true of course he's a bad guy but I still respect him for asking Hillary a question he knew he wasn't supposed to ask her. He'll always be heroic in that one moment.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 04:52:39 PM
If it's true of course he's a bad guy but I still respect him for asking Hillary a question he knew he wasn't supposed to ask her. He'll always be heroic in that one moment.

Bu...bu...but he's MSM.  I give him credit for that too but I'm not turning a blind eye.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 04:52:33 PM
Whatever, man.  I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe it or not.

Simmer down! I'm just saying that due process is a good thing upon which this nation was founded and we should stop convicting these people in the court of public opinion, as fun as it can be.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 03:07:52 PM
Give it 2-3 years and most of these celebrities will be "rehabilitated'.  LOL.

Not so sure about that. Dan Rather was put out to pasture after CBS booted him how many years ago? I don't even know if he's alive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on November 29, 2017, 04:55:48 PM
Not so sure about that. Dan Rather was put out to pasture after CBS booted him how many years ago? I don't even know if he's alive.

Unfortunately, yes.

Courage.

True.  Rush occasionally mentions that Dan shows up every now and then on MSNBC to give his opinion on things but he has no steady gig.  Look at Brian Williams though.  He still has a job.

paladin1991

Just gotta check the frequency, Bateman.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
True.  Rush occasionally mentions that Dan shows up every now and then on MSNBC to give his opinion on things but he has no steady gig.  Look at Brian Williams though.  He still has a job.

Barely, and only because he's still under contract until 2019. NBC managed to push his salary down though.