• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

paladin1991

I'll start.

Kevin 'Cock Gobbler' Spacey.
Charlie 'I thought it was mutual attraction' Rose.
Matt Fucking Lauer

Juan

Lauer ruined his career by pissing off Hillary. I think we can count him as a victim of Arkanicide.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM
I'll start.

Matt Fucking Lauer

And we'll soon add:
Roy, the cracker, Moore
Donald, the pussy grabber, Trump

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 29, 2017, 07:19:13 AM
And we'll soon add:
Roy, the cracker, Moore
Donald, the pussy grabber, Trump

C'mon Pauley.  Can we stick with confirmed shitbags?  Not the ppl we want? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 29, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
Okay, so how is it different?

You and Numbers seem to have a problem with the English language. Either that or you're literally functionally retarded.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 07:36:21 AM
You and Numbers seem to have a problem with the English language. Either that or you're literally functionally retarded.

Easy Doc.  'Retarded?'  Wouldn't it be kinder to use the term 'Mentally Challenged?'  This is the 21st Century, after all.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 07:36:21 AM

Look, dude, it's all accusations. Either you buy into all of them, or you discount all of them. Simple as that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 29, 2017, 07:39:12 AM
Look, dude, it's all accusations. Either you buy into all of them, or you discount all of them. Simple as that.

But some of them have admitted to it. Are you really so brainwashed that you don't see a difference?!

Hillary Clinton...
for "protecting" a serial predator of women, by attempting to destroy all who were brave enough to come forward and publicly stating how a man "of power" conducted himself in their presence...
"a few" were compensated (and unable to release "details") financially...
the rest...
destroyed by Hillary

poor poor Monica

THAT WAS the DAY, Hillary was "promised" her turn would come...
IF she "played ball"

unfortunately...
Obama
Trump
and now the tide has turned (on sex perverts...)

Jackstar

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 29, 2017, 07:39:12 AM
Either you buy into all of them, or you discount all of them. Simple as that.

Hey, look, it's the primary "all or nothing" fallacy. How adorable.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM
I'll start.

Matt Fucking Lauer

Harvey is hurt that you didn't mention him.

Gd5150

Matt Lauer was already on the douchbag list. I’m sure he was a favorite of the dune boy klan.

albrecht

More out at NPR and even some in the Black Caucus calling on alleged serial offender Conyers to resign. Fun to see the Left and their Hollywood, politicians, and media turning on themselves.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/28/567026934/npr-chief-news-editor-departs-in-wake-of-harassment-allegations

http://news.trust.org/item/20171129030738-zr42h

Lord Grantham

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2017, 10:39:24 AM
More out at NPR and even some in the Black Caucus calling on alleged serial offender Conyers to resign.

Good, practice what you preach.

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 29, 2017, 12:02:37 PM
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-garrison-keillor-says-he-has-been-fired-1511976974-htmlstory.html
Headline in the tabloid, and GK himself, says: "allegations" but in the article they quote the source as saying: "Minnesota Public Radio confirmed Keillor had been fired, saying it received a single allegation of "inappropriate behavior."

A single "allegation" seems a bit thin for a firing. But then again considering GK says "allegations" maybe there was more "there there" and he/they just wanted to get out of it before it got worse?

Still it seems pretty bad, if this was the case, that someone can be fired, especially from a public entity, considering the usual protections employees have there, for an "allegation."

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2017, 12:24:13 PM
it received a single allegation of "inappropriate behavior."

The burden of proof has reached a new low.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2017, 12:49:22 PM

The burden of proof has reached a new low.
Yep, getting ridiculous. Also notice how the media, and people seemingly on all "sides," are also lessening crimes and equating things like "allegations of inappropriate behavior" to rape in the reporting and discussion? Groping or "sexual harassment" comments now in same field as rape or pedophilia? And/or even the differences between types and degrees of sexual assault/rape. There is no nuance, or even mention, that there is a huge difference between an "uncomfortable workplace" and raping someone. Or differences between civil and criminal crimes or torts. Allegations versus convictions. Allegations without the alleged being made public or confronted in court. And so on....

ps: working on my paragraphing.