• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

comaphobe

I remember that fattie from Head of the Class and Better Off Dead. I don't know his name or what he apparently did. I don't read or watch celebrity news. I didn't even realize the fat guy from Head of the Class was the same one in Better Off Dead.

Here is a poster of mine. My parents had a video store from the 70s through the 90s so I ended up with a ton of promo posters like this one which is in A- condition. This has never been hanged.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 29, 2017, 06:44:30 PM
Ha!  The wacko lefty loons finally self-destruct.

It's probably all just setup to reexamine the allegations against Trump. You know that's their plan.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 06:57:22 PM
It's probably all just setup to reexamine the allegations against Trump. You know that's their plan.  ;)
Yeah, you have to wonder.  Why now?  Crap, most of these turds have been out playing the system for years.  Why bring them down now?  F' them.  F'm all.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 07:51:21 PM
Waiting for this shoe to drop.

https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/935976749766205448
Those Latinos are known for the machismo and exploitative culture. I hope Jerry weathers the storm ok.

Having said that he has a limited point. Another one nobody seems to mention, except me it seems but I guess Jerry is going there a bit, is this weird grouping of things like "uncomfortable working conditions," sexual harassment/discrimination, "lewd jokes," disrobing and/or Kennedy-esque "whoops I dropped my towel," awkward flirting, to groping, rape, pedophilia, drugging & raping women, aggravated rape, etc. There seems to be no nuance between allegations versus convictions. Between civil and criminal crimes and torts. Between "coping a feel" (battery) and raping a kid. Being "uncomfortable" with jokes versus raping an underling. Etc. It is all bad and unseeming but some are violent and more serious crimes than others. But all are listed in the same 'basket' of bad things. It diminishes real, violent crimes. And nobody dare mention women who are willing to "casting couch" or use their sexuality to advantage. (Cue the "sexy lawyer" guest Art had on once!)

How fitting does NBC go from Christmas Tree lighting to Special Victims Unit "sexually based crimes!" hahaha.They should've had a tie-in.

Up All Night

Many of these high profile news people have been two-faced for so long, that they can say one thing and do another with ease, right up to the hour they get taken down.

Gd5150

Funny now hundreds of women coming forward with allegations and where’s Gloria Alred? One again unless she can cook up some story to damage a Republican candidate 5 minutes before an election, she’s no where’s to be seen.

It would be a shame if she and her scumbag liar/lawyer daughter got “Seth Riched”.

Their lies are a slap in he face to real victims of sexual misconduct, harassment and rape.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 29, 2017, 08:26:30 PM
Funny now hundreds of women coming forward with allegations and where’s Gloria Alred? One again unless she can cook up some story to damage a Republican candidate 5 minutes before an election, she’s no where’s to be seen.

Maybe it’s time she and her scumbag liar daughter be “Seth Riched”.

Their lies are a slap in he face to real victims of sexual misconduct, harassment and rape.
I'm not sure I'd go that far but it is interesting to see how some people are not on the scene of the recent events, allegations, and firings.

You just know Dees and those other millionaires at the SPLC are bitching that they didn't focus on sexual stuff/crimes in their money-making "charity/foundation/activist" scheme.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 29, 2017, 09:07:49 PM
If you’re keeping a box score, liberal sexual predators who all claim to be feminists are way out in front of the conservative sexual predators.

Garrison Keillor?   Eeeewwwwwwww

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2017, 07:58:48 PM
Those Latinos are known for the machismo and exploitative culture. I hope Jerry weathers the storm ok.

Having said that he has a limited point. Another one nobody seems to mention, except me it seems but I guess Jerry is going there a bit, is this weird grouping of things like "uncomfortable working conditions," sexual harassment/discrimination, "lewd jokes," disrobing and/or Kennedy-esque "whoops I dropped my towel," awkward flirting, to groping, rape, pedophilia, drugging & raping women, aggravated rape, etc. There seems to be no nuance between allegations versus convictions. Between civil and criminal crimes and torts. Between "coping a feel" (battery) and raping a kid. Being "uncomfortable" with jokes versus raping an underling. Etc. It is all bad and unseeming but some are violent and more serious crimes than others. But all are listed in the same 'basket' of bad things. It diminishes real, violent crimes. And nobody dare mention women who are willing to "casting couch" or use their sexuality to advantage. (Cue the "sexy lawyer" guest Art had on once!)

How fitting does NBC go from Christmas Tree lighting to Special Victims Unit "sexually based crimes!" hahaha.They should've had a tie-in.

I agree with you completely and yeah these people are guilty until proven innocent and that is unfortunate.  Granted the evidence regarding some like Weinstein and Lauer seems to be there.  Still to throw others into the same group as Lauer and Weinstein is not good. 

TigerLily

All these nasty bastards continue to prove my theory and what Science shows as a fact: Chromosomallly speaking, men are simply damaged women

Quote from: TigerLily on November 29, 2017, 11:50:36 PM
All these nasty bastards continue to prove my theory and what Science shows as a fact: Chromosomallly speaking, men are simply damaged women

Not all men are pigs, TL, but the powerful ones usually are. I don't think men have a monopoly on sexual harassment.  There are plenty of women who like to do the same but the thing is most men won't complain.  As for me, I was sexually harassed by a gay man when I was a teen.  Kept on pinching my ass until I said don't you fucking lay another finger on me or I'll break it. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on November 29, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

That may be the single most ignorant statement I have ever heard uttered and speaks volumes about you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 30, 2017, 09:10:16 AM
That may be the single most ignorant statement I have ever heard uttered and speaks volumes about you.

volumes?  More like a 'comma.'

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 30, 2017, 09:10:16 AM

You of all people should appreciate this. I thought you were all up on genetic superiority