• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2017, 06:47:34 PM
Very wise.  I'm still trying to process Henry Kissinger swinging with Bo Derek at the "Mansion"

yeah,  that qualifies as a 'WTF?'

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on December 14, 2017, 08:21:04 PM
It seems unbelievable because normal people can't wrap their head around the sickness that seems to pervade the industry. Check out the documentary An Open Secret if you haven't already:

https://vimeo.com/142444429

Unfuckingbelievable.  I watched about 10 min.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 15, 2017, 02:29:47 AM
Watched 20 minutes and started getting sick to my stomach.

Why the fuck are the parents not killing these subhumans?  WTF is wrong with them?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 15, 2017, 02:40:28 AM
Why the fuck are the parents not killing these subhumans?  WTF is wrong with them?

Now do you believe me when I say we need to invade England?! Marines ho!  ;)

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 15, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

Is it any wonder why the queer agenda is taking hold in our nation?  We let these people broadcast their innuendo-filled shows into our houses making kids think previously unacceptable behaviors are ok.  I don't like censorship but there is something terribly wrong with our country with all of the social engineering/brainwashing going on.  That is one reason why I prefer the old shows.  I remember I tried to watch American Horror Story thinking it looked a bit kinky but cool.  After watching the show for a season and a half, I realized their goal was normalizing aberrant behavior and switched it off.

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 15, 2017, 01:33:53 AM
yeah,  that qualifies as a 'WTF?'

Henry K. really likes the ladies and he's loaded.  I knew about his wild ways in the 80's.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 15, 2017, 02:50:33 AM
Is it any wonder why the queer agenda is taking hold in our nation?  We let these people broadcast their innuendo-filled shows into our houses making kids think previously unacceptable behaviors are ok.  I don't like censorship but there is something terribly wrong with our country with all of the social engineering/brainwashing going on.  That is one reason why I prefer the old shows.  I remember I tried to watch American Horror Story thinking it looked a bit kinky but cool.  After watching the show for a season and a half, I realized their goal was normalizing aberrant behavior and switched it off.
Previously unacceptable behaviors should be minimized.  Like promiscuity.  Like sexualized outfits and performances in mainstream venues ( for example, pole dancing in bikinis on X Factor).  Like speed dating, or shows where dating is based on exhibitionistic sexual behavior.  Like larger-than-life posters of women in padded push-up bras and panties in family malls.  Like the normalization of public viewing of thongs and artificial camel toes.

But I don't think homosexuality is objectionable.  There are many gays who go to church, are married, and who don't offend anyone.  PFLAG wouldn't support gays if they really were horrible.  Many gays do boatloads of volunteer work, especially in the gay community. I'm sure you're not going to change your opinion just because of my comments, but people need to know that there are mainsgream gays.  It's not all bath houses and playing around.  Just like there are mainstream men, for whom life is not all about swinging in public hot tubs and being playboys.

Jojo

So his long-time girlfriend and future wife and co-parent Regina would have been 35 years old at the time Drew flashed him.  I wonder if she ever got Drew back for that.

What is that white stuff all over the deepest part of Drew's crotch?  Had she split her seams before the show?  It show most when she bends over while standing on the table, and also when she has her back to the camera while getting back in her chair.

I think this behavior was abberant.  She had a daisy in her hairdo, and she gave him daisies, so every time he saw those daisies in the day to come, guess what he was thinking of...  what a conniving, manipulative bitch.

Gee I hope daisies weren't Regina's favorite flower.

Do females even say the Our Father anymore?  Because they sure try to lead men into temptation a lot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 17, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
So his long-time girlfriend and future wife and co-parent Regina would have been 35 years old at the time Drew flashed him.  I wonder if she ever got Drew back for that.

What is that white stuff all over the deepest part of Drew's crotch?  Had she split her seams before the show?  It show most when she bends over while standing on the table, and also when she has her back to the camera while getting back in her chair.

I think this behavior was abberant.  She had a daisy in her hairdo, and she gave him daisies, so every time he saw those daisies in the day to come, guess what he was thinking of...  what a conniving, manipulative bitch.

Gee I hope daisies weren't Regina's favorite flower.

Of course it's aberrant! She had a totally fucked up childhood. It's just fortunate for us that she had/has a nice body too. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2017, 01:13:05 AM

Of course it's aberrant! She had a totally fucked up childhood. It's just fortunate for us that she had/has a nice body too. ;)
What is this, your me time.  Some people think you are Dave, but I doubt it.  He doesn't drink coffee.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 15, 2017, 01:05:27 AM
Spurlock:  I was abused as a child.
paladin:    Hunt the fucker down and get that almighty closure.  Up close and personal. 
Sometime fate wins the race and the fucker is dead and burning in hell by the time that you make up your mind.  Don't delay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 17, 2017, 03:36:41 AM
Sometime fate wins the race and the fucker is dead and burning in hell by the time that you make up your mind.  Don't delay.

Sometimes. Makes you wonder, don't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gETwQQods_M

albrecht

Stuff is getting weird but sort of funny which is a nice break from the usual.
https://www.thewrap.com/terry-crews-accuses-wme-spying-family-sexual-assault-case/

"Crews also said WME executives attempted to use Russell Simmons to “pressure me into dropping my case.” “Somehow they thought he was the “King of Black people,” he wrote."

I also believe @unclerush was asked to pressure me into dropping my case by
@WME execs. Somehow they thought he was the “King of Black people”.
Someone hacked into the computer my son and I built together. I have to shut it down and replace the hard drive.
(Cont’d/2) https://t.co/HHcwBN4RH6
â€" terrycrews (@terrycrews) December 16, 2017

This Pope Francis is a despicable fellow.  The insinuation is he would rather Weinstein, Spacey and all the other celebrities continue their careers than be punished for their misbehavior.  Not a good position for a Church rocked by pedophilia scandals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-media-sins-dredging-sensationalizing-old-news-171809101.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 17, 2017, 04:55:30 PM
This Pope Francis is despicable fellow.  The insinuation is he would rather Weinstein, Spacey and all the other celebrities continue their careers than be punished for their misbehavior.  Not a good position for a Church rocked by pedophilia scandals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-media-sins-dredging-sensationalizing-old-news-171809101.html

Look, I'm not exactly unfamiliar with Catholicism (from dating Catholic women) and their whole deal is essentially that you have to sin during the week so that you have something to repent for on the weekend. That's the racket. Try to remember that this church was started by the Romans. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

Look, I'm not exactly unfamiliar with Catholicism (from dating Catholic women) and their whole deal is essentially that you have to sin during the week so that you have something to repent for on the weekend. That's the racket. Try to remember that this church was started by the Romans. ;)

Rape isn't a date Richie!

Little Hater

Now come Gene Simmons and that snot, Chris Matthews. This is getting better and better.