• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2017, 06:26:50 PM
I haven't watched a chef show since the Japanese version of some chef show years ago, and that was mainly due to the funny Oriental antics and odd food ingredients. But
isn't that the whole shtick of "reality shows" and celebrity chefs in general? Demean people, haze kitchen staff, get waitresses to tears, etc? Get people blotto on booze and hope some "hook up" for drama and recriminations later? Break people down until they quit, cry, or something? Who going into a reality show or celebrity chef wouldn't expect boorish behavior?

This is a little beyond. #2 here:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/four-for-friday-more-on-island-and.html?m=1

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/four-for-friday-more-on-island-and.html?m=1
Yeah. Just a bit "more," even by historically appalling Hollywood or Royal standards. Island? Epstein's one? Haiti, Philippians, Thai ones? Those are islands that come to mind where stuff like this goes down.

The rest of that site is interesting with the mysteries and folks commenting/speculating who are the persons involved.

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

#2 is a thoroughly depressing and disgusting paragraph.
I have my suspicions.  Guess  time will tell.   

Edit.  Hell they are all depressing and disgusting.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

Which is why I am suspect of all these allegations or crimes being lumped together in one basket as "sexual harassment" or "sexual improprieties" or some such. Someone drunken "coping a feel" at a party 30 years ago or making some off-color joke at the office is far, far different that private sex islands for pedo-parties, rape, demanding sexual favors for a job, or killing, as some cases allege. There are places for nuance, especially where it is "he said, she said" and decades ago. But not when the media conflates something like child rape with ribald office banter into a single thing called "sexual harassment." Still not "right" but no equivalence or nuances there. Plus you have the corruption issue, which effects all of society, not just the victim. Judges, cops, politicians, being paid off or a part of it? Not good. So many opportunities for blackmail and more crime- which is why I think a lot of this stuff, especially the worst of it, seems to go on in some circles without much accountability.

And there also are differences between civil and criminal crimes, still the right to confront your accuser in open court, the presumption of innocence. But I hope it ALL comes out and the people are punished, including those who knew, covered up, accepted payoffs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2017, 07:26:44 PM
Which is why I am suspect of all these allegations or crimes being lumped together in one basket as "sexual harassment" or "sexual improprieties" or some such. Someone drunken "coping a feel" at a party 30 years ago or making some off-color joke at the office is far, far different that private sex islands for pedo-parties, rape, demanding sexual favors for a job, or killing, as some cases allege. There are places for nuance, especially where it is "he said, she said" and decades ago. But not when the media conflates something like child rape with ribald office banter into a single thing called "sexual harassment." Still not "right" but no equivalence or nuances there. Plus you have the corruption issue, which effects all of society, not just the victim. Judges, cops, politicians, being paid off or a part of it? Not good. So many opportunities for blackmail and more crime.

And there also are differences between civil and criminal crimes, still the right to confront your accuser in open court, the presumption of innocence.

Misdirection is a magician's only real trick.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 07:30:53 PM
Misdirection is a magician's only real trick.  ;)
So is dumping of information and overloading the system (and also best to do before holidays, on Friday, etc) to overwhelm the system, the courts, the people's attention, etc. Also it wouldn't surprise me if some of these deviants purposely  use occultish/satanic stuff as a way that victims are not believed. Not they necessarily believe in them (though some I suspect do, especially those raised in it) but for the normal person, the average cop on the beat, reporter etc some kid or woman coming up with claims that also feature outragous/weird behavior will likely not be believed. And younger victims when told there is a vast network (which might or might not be true) behind and that their family, siblings, etc will be harmed if they tell. Could be an effective method a deception.

I hope the guilty people will be outed, caught, and prosecuted. And especially any official who participated, was bought off, etc. But we should focus on serious crimes (without statutes of limitations) and not on stuff like "he patted me on the ass during my bikini shoot 30 years ago" or "he said some off-color joke at the office 40 years ago.") But I was raped. I was a kid and he gave me drugs and raped me. I was sent to a private island and was raped by famous people. I was given over to rockstars and politicians while I was underage and so couldn't consent. I had to have sex with him to keep/get my job. My teacher made me do xxx for my grades. Etc.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
So is dumping of information and overloading the system (and also best to do before holidays, on Friday, etc) to overwhelm the system, the courts, the people's attention, etc. Also it wouldn't surprise me if some of these deviants purposely  use occultish/satanic stuff as a way that victims are not believed. Not they necessarily believe in them (though some I suspect do, especially those raised in it) but for the normal person, the average cop on the beat, reporter etc some kid or woman coming up with claims that also feature outragous/weird behavior will likely not be believed. And younger victims when told there is a vast network (which might or might not be true) behind and that their family, siblings, etc will be harmed if they tell. Could be an effective method a deception.

I hope the guilty people will be outed, caught, and prosecuted. And especially any official who participated, was bought off, etc. But we should focus on serious crimes (without statutes of limitations) and not on stuff like "he patted me on the ass during my bikini shoot 30 years ago" or "he said some off-color joke at the office 40 years ago.") But I was raped. I was a kid and he gave me drugs and raped me. I was sent to a private island and was raped by famous people. I was given over to rockstars and politicians while I was underage and so couldn't consent. I had to have sex with him to keep/get my job. My teacher made me do xxx for my grades. Etc.

That was allegedly part of the MO of Michael Aquino.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2017, 06:50:36 PM
Yeah. Just a bit "more," even by historically appalling Hollywood or Royal standards. Island? Epstein's one? Haiti, Philippians, Thai ones? Those are islands that come to mind where stuff like this goes down.

The rest of that site is interesting with the mysteries and folks commenting/speculating who are the persons involved.

Where do you think Epstein's money really comes from? Math teacher supposedly turned billionaire money manager? Yeah ok.

Quote"My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won't get a straight answer from him," says one well-known investor. "He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I've also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It's like looking at the Wizard of Oz -- there may be less there than meets the eye."

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: "He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird."

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

These people live a real life 120 Days of Sodom.

bateman

Crazydaysandnights has been pounded with DDOS attacks the last several days too.

bateman

All of this stuff seems completely insane until it comes out in the MSM. Bryan Singer was a big time director until literally just last week. He's not the top of the pyramid though.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-7-web-part-2.html

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2017, 08:28:54 PM
Where do you think Epstein's money really comes from? Math teacher supposedly turned billionaire money manager? Yeah ok.

Blackmail, procurement, shared 'tastes,' etc. In some cases, with the smarter ones, it is knowledge of what others 'like' and get them on film and then you can control them, almost forever. (Problems can happen, a situation goes bad, someone gets too addicted, etc but they can be dealt with if you have enough people in your pocket, folks on your payroll, and a public who doesn't want to believe the people they worship and buy crap from are so perverted and corrupt.)

Yep, yeah ever since Epstein got on the scene I was thinking, especially after the "scandal," again a euphemism for awful crimes-  alleged, and plead to, in a great bargain for him. How does a school teacher become a billionaire and money manager to the elite, rich, and/or royal? If there wasn't some shady/sick stuff involved this SHOULD BE THE BEST MOVIE EVER. So pro-Amerca! Poor teacher becomes billionaire and hobnobs with the elite of Wall St, Academia, Hollywood, and Royalty! You can do it too! American Dream. But no. Even if he was a school teacher at a private school? Had to be blackmail and shared 'interests,' at least initially. And what happened to the supposed pictures and videos after he was a billionaire with a private sex island and "Lolita Express" flights? It was reported in initial reports that some of his house(s) and islands had hidden cameras? So where are the pictures and video? All those famous rich people visit and carouse, sometimes with unwilling or underage people, allegedly,  but "evidence was lost?"

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

Wait til you read the Heather O'Rourke one.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2017, 06:26:50 PM
I haven't watched a chef show since the Japanese version of some chef show years ago, and that was mainly due to the funny Oriental antics and odd food ingredients. But
isn't that the whole shtick of "reality shows" and celebrity chefs in general? Demean people, haze kitchen staff, get waitresses to tears, etc? Get people blotto on booze and hope some "hook up" for drama and recriminations later? Break people down until they quit, cry, or something? Who going into a reality show or celebrity chef wouldn't expect boorish behavior?

Wait.  There was a Bellgab TV show?

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

This Motherfucker.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 12, 2017, 02:24:54 AM
I'm shocked.  I thought this guy was a sausage eater.
Yeah, I thought he liked it with lots of parmigiano reggiano.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2017, 08:56:34 PM
Wait til you read the Heather O'Rourke one.
I couldn't find that one. What was the allegation I've always thought her death was strange? I'm not up enough on Hollywood to decipher the "blinds" and the comments/guesses on the stories have many theories with some consensus.

Disney:
http://www.king5.com/article/news/nation-now/disney-exec-suspended-after-child-sex-abuse-charges-filed/465-b2bb441e-a7fa-4ef3-b0f2-6ca920f82c7c
http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/
"Heely, 58, of Santa Clarita, is accused of sexually abusing two underage girls approximately a decade ago. He allegedly victimized the first girl when she was 15. According to the charges, he began abusing the second when she was about 11 years old and continued until she was 15."

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
I couldn't find that one. What was the allegation I've always thought her death was strange? I'm not up enough on Hollywood to decipher the "blinds" and the comments/guesses on the stories have many theories with some consensus.

Google "heather o'rourke crazydaysandnights" -- I'm not gonna post the actual link here.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 12, 2017, 05:07:43 PM
Google "heather o'rourke crazydaysandnights" -- I'm not gonna post the actual link here.
I'm sorry I googled it. If true I really hope this all breaks out. The injury causing her death always seemed weird to me and that could explain it. Hollywood is even worse that I thought if even half of that sites claims are true. Also interesting who "discovered" her and some of the comments. That would really be shocking to people.

More on Polanski:
http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-polanski-lapd-child-20171211-story.html

Another restaurateur/chef (or more details?)
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/dining/ken-friedman-sexual-harassment.html

I looked.  Wish I didn't.   If even one sentence of that blog post  is true, eternal medieval hellfire and damnation isn't enough
punishment.

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 05:19:40 PM
I'm sorry I googled it. If true I really hope this all breaks out. The injury causing her death always seemed weird to me and that could explain it. Hollywood is even worse that I thought if even half of that sites claims are true. Also interesting who "discovered" her and some of the comments. That would really be shocking to people.

More on Polanski:
http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-polanski-lapd-child-20171211-story.html

Another restaurateur/chef (or more details?)
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/dining/ken-friedman-sexual-harassment.html

To know a little girl was abused like that makes me so mad.  I just would love to find who these pedophiles were and execute them on sight.  Maybe castrate them first. Make it a long but very painful death.  They are the vilest scum on the face of the earth.

Gd5150

Appalling. That entire town is such a shit hole. It’s astonishing why anyone would go back there. It’s a pigsty.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 12, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

To know a little girl was abused like that makes me so mad.  I just would love to find who these pedophiles were and execute them on sight.  Maybe castrate them first. Make it a long but very painful death.  They are the vilest scum on the face of the earth.

I predict vigilantism is going to make a BIG comeback! The more people see that people who are supposed to be protecting them aren't the more it's going to happen. I think maybe they want that though so martial law can be declared.