• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

List of Cock Gobblers, Ass Grabbers and Serial Buffoons who killed their careers

Started by paladin1991, November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Up All Night on December 07, 2017, 05:22:55 PM
I agree with you about Franken. I think he should have gone through the Ethics Committee, like he originally said was the right thing to do.

What Changed ? ? ?

He stated today, he would not be able to do his job fully and go through the Ethics Committee process.

Now that reason was a boatload full of shit ! After what the Senator originally said.

I believe Franken is being forced out against his will. I don't know the precise mechanics of how. Perhaps the real story might be, that, based on the accusations that those in power know about, that Franken would have been forced to leave at the completion of an Ethics probe.

Okay, bullshit on Franken.  BUT, this is the exact tactic that the Dems are using on the President.  Keep setting fires to distract not just the President, but everyone.  By setting fires and running around in a determined panic, they keep confusing the people who won't be able to focus on the outrageous tsunami of BS touted as 'facts.'  It's a political game of 3 Card Monte.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on December 08, 2017, 02:09:08 PM
Likely to be a huge exposé on Bryan Singer and someone else higher up the food chain.

When someone deletes all their social media at once you know something is up.  ;)

bateman

At least 3 more major, major A-listers going down unless their legal teams can quash the stories and buy everyone off.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2017, 05:38:11 PM
Representative Trent Franks (R-AZ) is resigning over allegations of inappropriate behavior.  No details yet.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/12/07/trent-franks-said-stepping-down-congress/932052001/

The details are certainly strange on this one. Trent asked two women in his staff to be surrogate mothers for him. He was going to resign next year but his wife went to the hospital last night and he's resigning today.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 08, 2017, 04:00:41 PM
https://youtu.be/lTdsFLCYpMY

The first time she told her story I knew it was complete bullshit. This woman has to be the worst actor ever! Who's doing central casting for the Dems now?!  ::) :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 04:51:58 PM
The first time she told her story I knew it was complete bullshit. This woman has to be the worst actor ever! Who's doing central casting for the Dems now?!  ::) :D

Don't know, don't care. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 08, 2017, 02:34:07 PM
At least 3 more major, major A-listers going down unless their legal teams can quash the stories and buy everyone off.
I know we might have different definitions of A-listers, maybe? But. Even Amazon reporting?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/prominent-appeals-court-judge-alex-kozinski-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/2017/12/08/1763e2b8-d913-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.fa74bd125c31

Again, not to pass aspersions, but of the tribe, again, and accusations should not be an assumption of guilt nor should any guilt by association or stereotyping happen.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2017, 06:20:29 PM
Another one likely to come
I haven't watched a chef show since the Japanese version of some chef show years ago, and that was mainly due to the funny Oriental antics and odd food ingredients. But
isn't that the whole shtick of "reality shows" and celebrity chefs in general? Demean people, haze kitchen staff, get waitresses to tears, etc? Get people blotto on booze and hope some "hook up" for drama and recriminations later? Break people down until they quit, cry, or something? Who going into a reality show or celebrity chef wouldn't expect boorish behavior?

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2017, 06:26:50 PM
I haven't watched a chef show since the Japanese version of some chef show years ago, and that was mainly due to the funny Oriental antics and odd food ingredients. But
isn't that the whole shtick of "reality shows" and celebrity chefs in general? Demean people, haze kitchen staff, get waitresses to tears, etc? Get people blotto on booze and hope some "hook up" for drama and recriminations later? Break people down until they quit, cry, or something? Who going into a reality show or celebrity chef wouldn't expect boorish behavior?