Or they could be regular fascist kawaii nippon girls that like yuri

I have no idea what that means...sorry.

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Something about nipples, I think.  :P

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2018, 09:01:13 PM
How did it go over?

Too much unscheduled maintenance on the mainframe doomed its cultural zeitgeist. I'm sure it was just a beta anyway. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I gotta respect a bold and ambitious project with all the finesse of a Jerky Boys marathon.

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

... so you feed the troll, but you do not Google the troll. Interesting strategem.

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2018, 08:44:28 PM
I'd love a brief run down on Amy and her show? Was it her health that ended it? She was a skeptic, so how did that play out with the fans? Did she gain audience being a skeptic? I listened to part of the "Manos" show, but that is not my thing...

There are so many people that want a skeptic, but is it a viable business model?

Thanks...

Well she goes by the handle of Haunted Skeptic, but I don't really recall that being a big part of her show. 
She really didn't book a lot of WooWoo guests.  My favorite show was when she had Chatterton and Kohler on.  They are
the guys from The Deep Sea Detectives that dived on cool shipwrecks, sunken submarines and what not.
Another good show was the Cryonics guy.  Paying a bunch of cash to have my dead head chopped off and frozen in a
lobster pot wouldn't be my choice but it was interesting to hear about someone who was into that.  She even had a
nice show with Chine from Bellgab.

P.G. has stated clearly she definitely had some health concerns at one point - I do hope they are behind her.
I also kind of get the impression that she's the kind that doesn't really focus one on thing for the long term. 
I certainly could be wrong with the last statement - just my impression from her discussing her past.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 08, 2018, 10:47:34 PM
I certainly could be wrong with the last statement - just my impression from her discussing her past.

P.G. has stated clearly she definitely had some health concerns at one point - I do hope they are behind her.

I also kind of get the impression that she's the kind that doesn't really focus one on thing for the long term. 

I don't even care where's she at with the Kennedy investigation, cybernetic tits or no. Too much drama, biology regardless.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2018, 08:24:46 PM
Amy prefers the ladies as well? Jesus...PBS, Lasha, Heater, Rachel Madow...now Amy...see a trend here?

Yep.  'Casting makes you lesbo.  I listen to radio all the time.  I've been into box lunches for as long as I can remember.  See how that works?

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
I'm sorry...confused...filling in from time to time on her own show?

Holy Dogshit!  She's a he.  Clench those buttocks Chefist, she is gonna fill you in!

BellHop

I'm stupid. I accidentally dialed the number for Amy on the Radio. It went OK.

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellHop on June 13, 2018, 09:23:18 PM
I'm stupid. I accidentally dialed the number for Amy on the Radio. It went OK.

Is she still on vacation?

BellHop

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 09:29:10 PM
Is she still on vacation?
Yeah. She'll be back on the air at some point.

AZZERAE

Quote from: BellHop on June 13, 2018, 10:00:08 PM
Yeah. She'll be back on the air at some point.

They wait. In legion. With baited breath. For her...inevitable...return!!!

WOTR

Were there any shows in 2018?  At what point can I take the bookmark out of my browser?

whoozit

I wonder how many appliances that cost Bart. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2019, 01:20:06 PM
I wonder how many appliances that cost Bart. ;)

Could you find out for us?

I'd like to see Bart do one with Leo on it as well.  :)

whoozit

Quote from: brig on February 03, 2019, 01:28:16 PM
Could you find out for us?

I'd like to see Bart do one with Leo on it as well.  :)
That would take effort.  I’m on the Falkie exercise plan and sit on the couch and howl in pain every hour on the hour.  I don’t have the energy.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2019, 01:42:41 PM
That would take effort.  I’m on the Falkie exercise plan and sit on the couch and howl in pain every hour on the hour.  I don’t have the energy.

Ah yes, the good ol Falkie plan that WAN experimented with. Yes, I remember it well.

whoozit

I’ll speculate it cost a blender, a convection toaster oven and one of those Hitachi wand massagers.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2019, 01:49:43 PM
I’ll speculate it cost a blender, a convection toaster oven and one of those Hitachi wand massagers.

Well, I've never known cost to be an issue for Bart, soooo

Amy Martin is retired from the radio business now. She ain't coming back everyone. In addition she lacks drive to put together a consistent Monday-Friday show.

Quote from: JLawrence92786 on April 04, 2019, 01:13:49 PM
Amy Martin is retired from the radio business now. She ain't coming back everyone. In addition she lacks drive to put together a consistent Monday-Friday show.

impossible!

Her word press website hasn't been updated in a long time. She lacks the drive to do a show five days a week and is no longer in the podcasting business it seems. Pretty certain she is doing other projects at this time.

Quote from: JLawrence92786 on April 04, 2019, 01:41:15 PM
Her word press website hasn't been updated in a long time. She lacks the drive to do a show five days a week and is no longer in the podcasting business it seems. Pretty certain she is doing other projects at this time.

interesting. thanks for the info, Dr. J!

Jackstar

Quote from: JLawrence92786 on April 04, 2019, 01:41:15 PM
Pretty certain she is doing other projects at this time.

Will she dream?

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 04, 2019, 02:16:30 PM
I thought she died.

I think that was her air conditioner that died.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 04, 2019, 02:58:28 PM

Anyone know her new start date?  That AC unit is getting old.