• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/red_sox/2017/08/john_henry_says_red_sox_will_lead_effort_to_change_name_of_yawkey_way

I also demand that he change his name. The cultural appropriation of having the name John Henry, who we all know was a black steel-driving man, by a rich, white, team owner is not acceptable in this day and age.

chefist

Alt-Left in Chicago burn statue of Abraham Lincoln...in the "Land of Lincoln".

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on August 17, 2017, 07:07:05 PM
I call on all Democrats on BellGab to denounce ISIS destroying historical, religious sites!

No! RELAX ..if you are talking about ISIS destroying religious sites of non-Christian religions
let's look at that from logical not emotional point of view.

Those of us who are true real Christians we consider them to be symbols of False Evil religions powered by Satan and his demons.
And we consider ISIS to be Evil.
And what are you witnessing is exactly what JesusChrist was telling us that Evil has no alliance with it's self.
That Evil has no problem to destroy it's self from within.
So in my eyes there is no need to panic - let those symbols of false gods be destroyed to the last smallest piece.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 07:20:28 PM
No! RELAX ..if you are talking about ISIS destroying religious sites of non-Christian religions
let's look at that from logical not emotional point of view.

Those of us who are true real Christians we consider them to be symbols of False Evil religions powered by Satan and his demons.
And we consider ISIS to be Evil.
And what are you witnessing is exactly what JesusChrist was telling us that Evil has no alliance with it's self.
That Evil has no problem to destroy it's self from within.
So in my eyes there is no need to panic - let those symbols of false gods be destroyed to the last smallest piece.

Gd5150

Quote from: chefist on August 17, 2017, 07:07:05 PM
I call on all Democrats on BellGab to denounce ISIS destroying historical, religious sites!

Isis has repeatedly endorced the Democrat candidates. It's disgusting the Democrads haven't denounced their support. It's obvious the Democrats dont want to lose their base. Notice they did nothing to the ISIS in Benghazi. Clearly there's collusion.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 17, 2017, 04:55:23 PM
The first Social Justice Warrior.

Starting at 3:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1-b5byddA

Looking back, that movie has to be  the most spectacular display of bad acting I've seen.

Up All Night

The Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, (the very first Six Flags Theme Park), instead of flying the American, Texas, Mexican, Spanish, French, and Confederate States of America Flags.... Now fly only 6 American flags, in response to criticism the Park received following last weekend’s violence in Charlottesville, Va., from TMZ, Fox News and others for flying the Confederate states flag.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/entertainment-news/six-flags-only-flying-american-flags-now/465371498

“We always choose to focus on celebrating the things that unite us versus those that divide us,” said Six Flags spokeswoman Sharon Parker. “As such, we have changed the flag displays in our parks to feature American flags.”

New Flash to 6 Flags.... there are some vermin living and breathing air in the USA that would prefer the US Flag not be flown....

Things that unite us.... like Gay Pride Day at the Park. I think on those day, 6 Flags should fly the Rainbow Flag instead -- as a service to the Public.

Maybe they can have a BLM day at the park...

Pretty Much Banned Now:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
that's fucking right. let's clean this country from all the nazi shit and kick nazis out from the Office

Hi ZaZa.  :D

Lilith

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
that's fucking right. let's clean this country from all the nazi shit and kick nazis out from the Office

Hi ZaZa.  :D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 18, 2017, 06:37:13 AM
Looking back, that movie has to be  the most spectacular display of bad acting I've seen.

It is not really the acting but the lines the actors had to say.  It is still one of my favorites.  And hey it is still played most every year on ABC so DeMille did a few things right.

I was wondering when these forces would start speaking up. Thank God they are. It is a debate that is needed.

Trump Aside, Artists and Preservationists Debate the Rush to Topple Statues

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/arts/design/confederate-statues-artists-preservationists-trump.html

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on August 18, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
The Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, (the very first Six Flags Theme Park), instead of flying the American, Texas, Mexican, Spanish, French, and Confederate States of America Flags.... Now fly only 6 American flags, in response to criticism the Park received following last weekend’s violence in Charlottesville, Va., from TMZ, Fox News and others for flying the Confederate states flag.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/entertainment-news/six-flags-only-flying-american-flags-now/465371498

“We always choose to focus on celebrating the things that unite us versus those that divide us,” said Six Flags spokeswoman Sharon Parker. “As such, we have changed the flag displays in our parks to feature American flags.”

New Flash to 6 Flags.... there are some vermin living and breathing air in the USA that would prefer the US Flag not be flown....

Things that unite us.... like Gay Pride Day at the Park. I think on those day, 6 Flags should fly the Rainbow Flag instead -- as a service to the Public.

Maybe they can have a BLM day at the park...

Pretty Much Banned Now:

What idiots. Most people would not have even recognized the "offensive" flag, as it is not the battle-flag.
I'm pretty sure that Democrats and the Left would also object to the American flag (and obviously the Texas flag) being flown also.  I recall during one Billary rally they had to frantically find American flags and then they were discarded and left on the floor by participants.

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
The fuck? The Left and Democrats now taking on The King? Now it will really be a war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

They mess with Elvis and I'm coming after them with a big stick.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
The fuck? The Left and Democrats now taking on The King? Now it will really be a war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Ha. Great example that transcends time...Elvis was criticized for this song; he didn't understand the plight of the ghetto. Of course, he was also criticized for not highlighting the plight of the poor.

Many on the left never want to find common ground. They just hate.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 07:23:34 PM
Ha. Great example that transcends time...Elvis was criticized for this song; he didn't understand the plight of the ghetto. Of course, he was also criticized for not highlighting the plight of the poor.

Many on the left never want to find common ground. They just hate.
The King was raised poor, one of the few generous "stars," and nice guy to random people (some would say to a fault when it came to business advice ("the Colonel", certain friends, etc.)

But you are right that the Left, and many Democrats, just want controversy, violence, and hate.

Idiot social justice warriors put graffiti on Joan of Arc in New Orleans.  What morons!!

https://aleteia.org/2017/08/17/joan-of-arc-caught-up-in-statue-toppling-movement/amp/

Our education system at work!!

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 18, 2017, 07:20:29 PM
Unbelievable.  CNN sinks even lower.

Peace Through Violence

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html
Totally believable. The Left has always believed the ends justifying the means. That any step, violence, regulation, or outrage against individual conscience or freedom is acceptable if it in some furtherance to some pie-in-the-sky utopian order. Or, at least, helps tear down the country and society. Some zealots in various 'far-right' or religious groups also have this mentality.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 07:27:38 PM
The King was raised poor, one of the few generous "stars," and nice guy to random people (some would say to a fault when it came to business advice ("the Colonel", certain friends, etc.)

But you are right that the Left, and many Democrats, just want controversy, violence, and hate.

Very generous man...no one ever had a bad thing to say about E in that respect.

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
Totally believable. The Left has always believed the ends justifying the means. That any step, violence, regulation, or outrage against individual conscience or freedom is acceptable if it in some furtherance to some pie-in-the-sky utopian order. Or, at least, helps tear down the country and society. Some zealots in various 'far-right' or religious groups also have this mentality.

Well I know that the left would do anything.  I'm rather disappointed in CNN though but I guess I should not be surprised.

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 07:36:37 PM
Very generous man...no one ever had a bad thing to say about E in that respect.

Nope.  I just watched Elvis in a concert, That's The Way It Was.  Really good though he ran through his old 50's tunes way too fast.  I bet he's kissed more women on the lips than any other man in history. LOL.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 18, 2017, 07:43:05 PM
Nope.  I just watched Elvis in a concert, That's The Way It Was.  Really good though he ran through his old 50's tunes way too fast.  I bet he's kissed more women on the lips than any other man in history. LOL.

From what I heard, you got your money's worth at every show.

Imagine being in Hawaii for this? Dear Lord!

https://youtu.be/Vb7XM6NZorU