• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

miamiron

I'm not saying Keith was/is a dick but here
he is coming down the street singing doo wah diddy

Different podcast [Mind Cemetry].   Same result.............   Even the hosts got confused.   MM:"Are you guys with me?"   followed by awkward silence.

http://www.digitalpodcast.com/items/132406

However they list his website:   http://www.thefacesofmars.com/

It's pretty 1996ish but maybe there is an answer there..........

Auslandia

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2016, 07:58:31 PM
Different podcast [Mind Cemetry].   Same result.............   Even the hosts got confused.   MM:"Are you guys with me?"   followed by awkward silence.

http://www.digitalpodcast.com/items/132406

However they list his website:   http://www.thefacesofmars.com/

It's pretty 1996ish but maybe there is an answer there..........

The only thing you're getting there is a 1996 headache

John B. Wells on Late Night in the Midlands with the *other* MV - live right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be there or be square:

http://lnmradionetwork.com/chat-listen/

LNM off the air tonight.

Guess I'll survive somehow.   *sigh*

With no Amy on the Radio tonight, thought I'd see what Vara had cooking tonight.

Youtube simulcast of a Roundtable on the Transgender Agenda - whatever that is..........

JesusJuice

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2016, 06:50:11 PM
With no Amy on the Radio tonight, thought I'd see what Vara had cooking tonight.

Youtube simulcast of a Roundtable on the Transgender Agenda - whatever that is..........

THEY WANT TO USE THE BATHROOM!

WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS!

THEY WILL LITERALLY BE IN THE STALL NEXT TO THEM AND THEY MIGHT EVEN END UP USING THE SAME SINK TO WASH THEIR HANDS!

Hollow Man

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2016, 06:50:11 PM

Sounds riveting. I'm sure Mikey DrunkVoice Vera will get to the bottom of this mess!

Hollow Man

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 27, 2016, 06:58:13 PM

THEY WANT TO USE THE BATHROOM!

WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS!

THEY WILL LITERALLY BE IN THE STALL NEXT TO THEM AND THEY MIGHT EVEN END UP USING THE SAME SINK TO WASH THEIR HANDS!

It's the end of the world, I tell's ya. Quick, get Stellar on the case, PRONTO!  >:(

lnmradio

We can not help it if you people hang on Art Bells dick, you could not understand the truth is it was deep in your throats you morons.

lnmradio

And MV your just jealous cause Art picked my show and not yours lol and I told him to stick in in his ass lol your a wanna B ! ok out of this BS Bell cock suck

paladin1991

Quote from: lnmradio on February 27, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
We can not help it if you people hang on Art Bells dick, you could not understand the truth is it was deep in your throats you morons.
This thread has been dead for nearly two years.  And now you want to stand in the street and scream.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: lnmradio on February 27, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

Huh ?
Who's Art Bell ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lnmradio on February 27, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
And MV your just jealous cause Art picked my show and not yours lol and I told him to stick in in his ass lol your a wanna B ! ok out of this BS Bell cock suck

It's "you're," not "your."

vipjon

Thought this was the place for Art Bell fans. Whoever that potty mouth is im not gonna ever listen to his show! Its gonna be classic Coast, MITD, and GabCast for me!

ItsOver

Quote from: vipjon on February 28, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
Thought this was the place for Art Bell fans...
Heh, heh... I believe we've fallen from the "vaguely loveable" evaluation.

vipjon

Quote from: ItsOver on February 28, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Heh, heh... I believe we've fallen from the "vaguely loveable" evaluation.

Im not saying its not exciting or im not enjoying it though! LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: vipjon on February 28, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
Im not saying its not exciting or im not enjoying it though! LOL
Heh, heh... as MV would say, "Welcome.  Post often."  :D

vipjon

Quote from: ItsOver on February 28, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
Heh, heh... as MV would say, "Welcome.  Post often."  :D

Thank you and i think i will!

Quote from: username on February 27, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
That would make a great band name.

So what kind of insanity was that?   Some sort of unsolicited, 4th Grade playground-level attack out of the blue.

My first thought is that Vara's account got hacked but if not, I think you need to get Vara on your show sometime
Mychael.  The ultimate would be a round table sort of a deal with Amy, Vara, Dietrich and oh maybe  Malliard.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 28, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

My first thought is that Vara's account got hacked but if not, I think you need to get Vara on your show sometime
Mychael.  The ultimate would be a round table sort of a deal with Amy, Vara, Dietrich and oh maybe  Malliard.

Yaaaz

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 28, 2018, 07:09:28 PM
So what kind of insanity was that?   Some sort of unsolicited, 4th Grade playground-level attack out of the blue.

Jesus...... Someone would end up being strangled during that one.

Quote from: username on February 28, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Jesus...... Someone would end up being strangled during that one.

Tonnage prevails.  I'll bet on Malliard coming out on top

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 28, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
Tonnage prevails.  I'll bet on Malliard coming out on top

Cardio will be a factor.

Quote from: username on February 28, 2018, 10:07:42 PM
Cardio will be a factor.

A good point.  Dietrich says his lungs are stapled to his rib cage, so he's over.   Vara's had heart attacks - he's out.
Malliard probably has no staying power, so I guess that leaves you up against Amy.  She might get the flu, spider bite,
gall bladder attack or whatever.  You might be looking good.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 28, 2018, 10:44:03 PM
A good point.  Dietrich says his lungs are stapled to his rib cage, so he's over.   Vara's had heart attacks - he's out.
Malliard probably has no staying power, so I guess that leaves you up against Amy.  She might get the flu, spider bite,
gall bladder attack or whatever.  You might be looking good.

Geez, I'm up against cripples.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on February 28, 2018, 11:04:19 PM
Geez, I'm up against cripples.

So what's holding you back pal?  Call Charlie Sheen.  Maybe he has a cobra venom/tiger blood cocktail for you. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 01, 2018, 11:40:00 PM
So what's holding you back pal?  Call Charlie Sheen.  Maybe he has a cobra venom/tiger blood cocktail for you.

Obscurity & not being a Jew.