• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Live stream continues to fail again.  While the other college boy (Michael) finally shows up!   ::)

Pelayo

Hey, was that guy talking about the gin? Might've been the whiskey, could've been the gin, could have been the three, four, six packs....I don't know..           https://youtu.be/h-KDSxqJ_0o

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is in the YT chat - or at least he appears to be! ?It is probably Brenden making a comment

Pelayo

A dancing shiva? That's stupid, they should have a statue of Johnny Cash. https://youtu.be/mIBTg7q9oNc

Pelayo

Yeah, you didn't lay on the racist hatred and BS at the ddd level.

Pelayo

From what ddd's medical cosmetologist says, if you step inside a few feet of ddd, you will be hit by a wall of pollution.

There is possibly another reason why Dietrich had no intention of giving his life insurance to Eggert mentioned in that ridiculously immature poem of his. He has no life insurance nor does he even understand how they work since no insurance company will honor the policy holder who suggests they will commit suicide or has foreknowledge of their own death whatever the cause. That is insurance fraud and they have investigators trained to look for such things when a claim is made by the beneficiary. Only death by natural causes, accident or as a casualty of war will they honor it.

Pelayo

Yeah, i have a ring that allows me to summon Ultraman.         

Did you get it inside a Cracker Jack box?
It's popcorn, caramel and peanuts inside so why do they call it a cracker?

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 22, 2019, 08:23:34 PM
Live stream continues to fail again.  While the other college boy (Michael) finally shows up!   ::)

Danny from EOD is a cultist?

#waow!

Corona Kitty

Who am I kidding... Of course it was as boring as the last gabcast lol

pate

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 10:17:43 PM
Who am I kidding... Of course it was as boring as the last gabcast lol

Quote from: username on July 19, 2015, 04:03:22 AM
Grumpy duck are we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anQd-0HidUs

Good old days, make sure you tell tipplD howdy foar me, Daniel!

#biFFS!

Eggert should file a complaint with the FBI office in San Francisco against Dietrich for stalking and harrassing her online.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 22, 2019, 11:57:46 PM
Eggert should file a complaint with the FBI office in San Francisco against Dietrich for stalking and harassing her online.
She certainly could. Eggart and Clark should be working together to compile any evidence (both internet messages and audio).  They should also include every instance of Dietrichs' followers contacting them on his behalf.

I anticipate that Dietrich will eventually attack and slander them on air at some point.  If they have already documented any previous evidence of harassment, it will be much easier to include audio/transcripts of further attacks, especially under more stressful circumstances.  My advice would be to submit separate complaints beginning with phone inquiries to the same FBI office, rather than submitting everything online.

Another option for them would be to contact a lawyer in San Francisco and present them the same evidence.  Then obtain a "cease or desist" letter acknowledged by a court against Douglas Dietrich and Douglas Dietrich Productions to be served to Douglas Dietrich.  YouTube will not take any action against harassment or defamation without documentation of legal involvement.

Since Clark is the nearest to Dietrich in San Francisco, she should file a report with SFPD following any attack by Dietrich.

Taking no action will likely result in repeated instances of defamation and harassment by Dietrich in the future.

Even if Dietrich somehow has unlimited resources at his command in order to stay on air and torture all those that listen to him, he would be naive to think there would be no push back from society. He is like a virus or a cancer in the body politic that needs to be attacked with anti-bodies until he is no more. It is obvious that his intention is to cause people psychological pain but he will get what's coming to him in terms of physical pain as we all pray for his demise. Like a Chinese dinner menu he can choose from column a or column b for what types of maladies he would die from. Both include a fortune cookie.

Gunner65

It is unfortunate Dietrich as been so successful at deceiving so many with so few realizing it.  I suppose this is one reason I continue to oppose him despite his attacking me.  Once his followers discover he is not telling the truth about himself and that he has attacked me and others using false claims, it becomes even more difficult to distance themselves from him as he demands total loyalty. 

However, Dietrich has sustained a significant amount of irreparable damage to his credibility and personal relations over the past year. 

Gunner65

Dietrich appears to have "scheduled" his absence around the birthday of Judith Eggart.  Among her "friends" to have posted to her Facebook page are 5 of Dietrichs 12 closest supporters and member of his "team" including:

Sarah Shields‎
‎Maria Michela Gregoric‎
Justin White‎
Michaela Nastasia‎
Daniel Arola‎

Daniel Arola posted this GIF image he entitled "ZING!":

I noticed an anomaly while pausing the GIF. It may be nothing,  but Arola is Dietrichs' primary attack troll and his sending an overtly sexually themed GIF to Eggart under the circumstances publicly to her FB page is worth a second look.

https://www.facebook.com/judith.eggert

Gunner65

"DIcks in boxes"?

Is that where Dietrich and his team of freaks are going?

"Dicks in boxes" and not so subtle shit. 

Gunner65

I hope Dietrich's little  California collegeboys Brenden and Michael (who are now running his show) are paying attention.

Because I have identified and will eventually expose them. My advice to them is to withdraw from the "producing" of Douglas Dietrich. Because if my name is mentioned during any "shit show" they "produce" I will contact the Dean of Students via the Registrar and file a complaint.

You can talk about ancient history all you want. But if you attack anyone on behalf of Dietrich I will hold you to it.

Dietrich's followers are deranged and suicidal. They don't care about themselves or anyone else. When Dietrich dies they will all follow him to the gates of hell.

Gunner65

Was just sent a message that Revolution Radio - Freedomslips owner Mike "Nighthawk" Ringley has passed away this afternoon.  Don't know any details yet.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 25, 2019, 05:03:10 PM
Was just sent a message that Revolution Radio - Freedomslips owner Mike "Nighthawk" Ringley has passed away this afternoon.  Don't know any details yet.

Hate to hear that.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 25, 2019, 05:20:59 PM

Hate to hear that.
After reviewing his FB posts, it looks like he had been ill since June/July and was hospitalized last month for 30 days.