• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hostage to the devil film

Started by nooryisawesome, November 03, 2016, 06:40:08 PM

So the Malachi Martin film was released on Halloween? Supposed to be on VOD, searched Amazon didn't see it. Anyone find it?

onan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 03, 2016, 06:40:08 PM
So the Malachi Martin film was released on Halloween? Supposed to be on VOD, searched Amazon didn't see it. Anyone find it?

http://www.causewaypictures.com/

says available on itunes... it isn't

albrecht

Quote from: onan on November 03, 2016, 07:22:58 PM
http://www.causewaypictures.com/

says available on itunes... it isn't
I don't have iTunes but maybe iTunes operates on a regional basis? I think the company was Irish (I think UK part) so maybe it is on their .co.uk version? I know amazon sometimes has different things and difference prices in different countries.

If anyone is wondering the Oct 31 was for Europe. It will be released in early  January for North America.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 22, 2016, 11:57:43 PM
If anyone is wondering the Oct 31 was for Europe. It will be released in early  January for North America.

Thanks,  I look forward to seeing it soon. :D

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 23, 2016, 12:04:08 AM
Thanks,  I look forward to seeing it soon. :D

Will premier on Netflix Jan 15th. I have been listening to some old Malachi Martin shows. Martin was very conservative and a traditionalist. Pretty much every claim he made about the Catholic Church turning its back on traditionalism has came true, expecially under the current pope. Martin pretty much describes today 15 years before it happened in regards to the Catholic Church.

Quote from: nooryisawesome is a lowlife on January 11, 2017, 11:44:33 PM
Will premier on Netflix Jan 15th. I have been listening to some old Malachi Martin shows. Martin was very conservative and a traditionalist. Pretty much every claim he made about the Catholic Church turning its back on traditionalism has came true, expecially under the current pope. Martin pretty much describes today 15 years before it happened in regards to the Catholic Church.

I was just thinking about it the other day.  Can't wait to see it.  The Catholic church in America needs another firebrand like Martin.  Hell, Christianity needs someone like Martin.  Thanks for the update. :D

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2017, 01:28:32 AM
I was just thinking about it the other day.  Can't wait to see it.  The Catholic church in America needs another firebrand like Martin.  Hell, Christianity needs someone like Martin.  Thanks for the update. :D
I want to see it also. He was quite an interesting person.
What Christianity needs is someone like Charles Martel, El Cid, King Jan III Sobieski, or even Vlad Tepes.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2017, 11:00:23 AM
I want to see it also. He was quite an interesting person.
What Christianity needs is someone like Charles Martel, El Cid, King Jan III Sobieski, or even Vlad Tepes.

to face the Muslim horde   :D

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2017, 01:28:32 AM

I agree. Selling yourself out to appeal to the masses isn't just a Catholic thing. Joel Olsteen and this like him are an embrassment to the faith in my opinion. It really irks me he goes around saying if you pray hard enough and give people like him money you will be rich.

There was a church that was starting near my house a few years ago, so decided to check it out. I helped with  minor somethings. Instead then googled the guys name, turns out he has stolen a bunch of money from people with a construction business. I then called a few of his clients and they all had negative stuff to say. He was admonished by the attorney general of the state. He had told us his buiness failed due to the 00' economic downturn. It was actually deceptive and unethical business practices.
But he had a new business only this time it was in his friends name. They were practicing the same way. I'll be damned but he is being investigated again for illegal practices l. He was flat out stealing from people and lying about it. I'm glad figured him out after a couple weeks.

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on January 12, 2017, 11:01:41 AM
to face the Muslim horde   :D
Exacteme. Those guys would know how to handle the "refugees" and other Islamic invaders.

I wish Father Martin was around to give his opinion on these recent stories:
kids club for Satan
http://www.sltrib.com/news/4808299-155/after-school-satan-club-launches-at

Court hears murder accused talked of satanic rituals and The Illuminati before sadistic killing
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/court-hears-murder-accused-talked-12416779

Pa. woman admits Craigslist killing, 22 others with satanic cult
http://wjla.com/news/crime/pa-woman-admits-craigslist-killing-22-other-satanic-murders-100274
http://www.dailyitem.com/news/barbour-body-count-at/article_2d85b849-c9e6-508b-96f3-4e80639a867a.html

Watched the movie and came from it a bit disappointed.  Seemed a bit disjointed and could have used a narrator to explain who some of the people being interviewed were like the old guy who hated Martin.  It seemed like a lot was left out about Martin's life particularly in the 70's and 80's, his associations with William F. Buckley and M. Scott Peck, stories about Fatima.  I didn't know about William Peter Blatty's feud with Martin.  Interesting stuff about the CIA agent who was Martin's friend and how Martin died. Nice to see Art and Ralph Sarchie being interviewed but I felt that too much was left out.  I guess a good biography should be written about Martin. 

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 23, 2017, 04:12:20 AM
I didn't know about William Peter Blatty's feud with Martin.

That's odd. Usually CNN is so on top of informing us all about feuds within the intelligence community.

pate

Confirmed unavailable to unwashed useless eaters, hot worth watching.

A pittance..

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 23, 2017, 04:12:20 AM
Watched the movie and came from it a bit disappointed.  Seemed a bit disjointed and could have used a narrator to explain who some of the people being interviewed were like the old guy who hated Martin.  It seemed like a lot was left out about Martin's life particularly in the 70's and 80's, his associations with William F. Buckley and M. Scott Peck, stories about Fatima.  I didn't know about William Peter Blatty's feud with Martin.  Interesting stuff about the CIA agent who was Martin's friend and how Martin died. Nice to see Art and Ralph Sarchie being interviewed but I felt that too much was left out.  I guess a good biography should be written about Martin.

Yes! Malachi Martin was a fascinating man, with an intriguing history, but very little of that came through in this seemingly slapped-together documentary, that mostly trotted out well-known "regulars" from the paranormal talk circuit (Art did sound good, though). 

Film was a big disappointment.  Oh, and it had annoying back-ground music, too. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Étouffée on January 23, 2017, 04:07:41 PM
Yes! Malachi Martin was a fascinating man, with an intriguing history, but very little of that came through in this seemingly slapped-together documentary, that mostly trotted out well-known "regulars" from the paranormal talk circuit (Art did sound good, though). 

Film was a big disappointment.  Oh, and it had annoying back-ground music, too.
Thanks for the review. I hate annoying background music.

Corona Kitty

I'm actually watching this right now .... so far it's quite enjoyable.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 04:13:57 PM
Thanks for the review. I hate annoying background music.
Yep.  It's a deal-killer.

henge0stone

It was meh. Wish they would talk more about his past with the church and his biblical scholar work. Too much random people's thoughts about him. I don't even trust the dying guy who hated martin because he even said he wanted to make a film about Martin even if it wasn't really true. Martins CIA friend was annoying too. We didn't even find out he was CIA till like halfway through and then its like what is a CIA guy doing with Martin anyway?

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on February 07, 2017, 03:40:54 PM
Wish they would talk more about his past with the church and his biblical scholar work.

I wish you would talk more about the implications of the fact that they do not.

henge0stone

Quote from: Bitch-Ass Nigga Kike Fuck on February 07, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

I wish you would talk more about the implications of the fact that they do not.

:o :o :o :o mind blown

Quote from: henge0stone on February 07, 2017, 03:40:54 PM
It was meh. Wish they would talk more about his past with the church and his biblical scholar work. Too much random people's thoughts about him. I don't even trust the dying guy who hated martin because he even said he wanted to make a film about Martin even if it wasn't really true. Martins CIA friend was annoying too. We didn't even find out he was CIA till like halfway through and then its like what is a CIA guy doing with Martin anyway?

The dude who claimed Martin banged his wife was obviously bias.