• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Star Trek: The Next Generation (STTNG)

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 07, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

HALE YEAH, G SHIT, WOULD U FUCK A GHOST?!

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 16, 2014, 04:23:55 PM
Well, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man.  Best show ever made.

Red c'mon fess up, how many Trek conventions have you attended?  Don't worry, we'll still accept you, even if you practice Klingon in your spare time.  :D

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on January 17, 2014, 02:26:25 AM
Red c'mon fess up, how many Trek conventions have you attended?  Don't worry, we'll still accept you, even if you practice Klingon in your spare time.  :D

I'll never tell...  8)

Haahaaa... don't knock Conversational Klingon until you try it.   ;D

Qapla'!

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 17, 2014, 02:49:39 AM
Qapla'!

Hmm that sounds like it could be a polite greeting but also like maybe you just declared war on my planet.  I will assume the former but just in case I better get back to building my cloaking device.

Just watched Redemption parts 1 & 2 today... brought back fond memories.

area51drone

Yes, thank you MV, because of this thread, I started the series over again.  It's been a few years, and I've forgotten what I loved and hated about Season 1. Tasha Yar... jesus christ!

... after one too many fights on Ligon II

"When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not."

Oh sorry, forgot we were talking about Star Trek here...

When the fuck are they going to start up a new show?  It's about time...

jazmunda

I don't think they'll start a new show for awhile considering the new movie franchise.

SciFiAuthor

Primitives, it's like 1987 again in here. Next you'll all be pining away listening to Whitesnake. *I* am reviewing a much better, more refined series: Deep Space 9. I think it was actually the best of Trek from a character development and conceptual point of view. 

area51drone

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 27, 2014, 01:00:23 PM
Primitives, it's like 1987 again in here. Next you'll all be pining away listening to Whitesnake. *I* am reviewing a much better, more refined series: Deep Space 9. I think it was actually the best of Trek from a character development and conceptual point of view.

Oh, once I finish up STTNG in a few weeks, then I'll hit DS9 and Voyager again.  Then maybe I'll even do Enterprise once more.    What I lack in Spec Sheet, I will make up in Star Trek... and Spec Sheet has been very lacking as of late.  MV.

Whitesnake's biggest fan

b_dubb

Quote from: area51drone on January 27, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Oh, once I finish up STTNG in a few weeks, then I'll hit DS9 and Voyager again.  Then maybe I'll even do Enterprise once more.    What I lack in Spec Sheet, I will make up in Star Trek... and Spec Sheet has been very lacking as of late.  MV.

Whitesnake's biggest fan
keeeeerrrrriiissst

area51drone

Alright, that's it folks.  I'm starting my own podcast.  I'll be broadcasting in Binar and you will get the first 100 one hour episodes in 10 minutes.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on January 27, 2014, 11:52:33 PM
Alright, that's it folks.  I'm starting my own podcast.  I'll be broadcasting in Binar and you will get the first 100 one hour episodes in 10 minutes.

Love it!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on January 16, 2014, 10:32:44 PM

I only have vague (I smoked a shit ton of grass in those days) memories of that episode but did Crusher fuck a ghost?

if i recall correctly, she fucks an alien being who takes human form, and who did the same with her grandmother who also fucked him.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 28, 2014, 04:52:51 PM
if i recall correctly, she fucks an alien being who takes human form, and who did the same with her grandmother who also fucked him.

Is that better or worse?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on January 28, 2014, 04:55:12 PM
Is that better or worse?

usually if you fuck a man who also had sex with your grandmother, that can't be a good thing.

zeebo

Quote from: MV on January 28, 2014, 04:52:51 PM

I'm sure in 500 years that will all seem perfectly normal.

area51drone

In 500 years there won't be a normal.

And WTF is with that Binar picture I posted -- it looks like the 1 is giving the 0 something really painful, and that the 1 is enjoying it in some sick twisted way.  A little Binar BDSM?

BTW this thread needs more pics.  Ghost fucking pics preferred.

zeebo

Quote from: area51drone on January 29, 2014, 01:19:02 AM
And WTF is with that Binar picture I posted -- it looks like the 1 is giving the 0 something really painful, and that the 1 is enjoying it in some sick twisted way. 

I guess I stopped with Trek spinoffs before encountering Binars.  But I'm already wondering if there are also Octars and Hexars. 

area51drone

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2014, 02:32:27 AM
I guess I stopped with Trek spinoffs before encountering Binars.  But I'm already wondering if there are also Octars and Hexars.

Season 1 TNG Zeeb!

zeebo

Quote from: area51drone on January 29, 2014, 02:34:38 AM
Season 1 TNG Zeeb!

Ah that explains it.  The whole season one Tasha Yar experience must have blanked my memory like a tachyon burst.

In any case, would like to know more about these binary horndogs and their boolean mating habits.

Quote from: MV on January 28, 2014, 05:09:59 PM
usually if you fuck a man who also had sex with your grandmother, that can't be a good thing.

Epic top right quote, there. That could have won someone a book.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2014, 12:53:39 AM
I'm sure in 500 years that will all seem perfectly normal.

...with ghost fucker pride parades, etc...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 29, 2014, 02:56:34 AM
Epic top right quote, there. That could have won someone a book.

thank you, but it would be uncouth for me to quote myself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on January 29, 2014, 11:58:10 AM
;D

people walking down the fucking sidewalk in front of my kid with ectoplasm all over their faces... it's a fucking disgrace.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2014, 01:24:55 PM
people walking down the fucking sidewalk in front of my kid with ectoplasm all over their faces... it's a fucking disgrace.

Open your mind, man!  Ghost fuckers are people too!

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2014, 02:32:27 AM
The Binars were in the early STNG episode "11001001" where Riker spent time in a holodeck jazz bar with a holo-woman (Minuet) who seemed to be too real for a holodeck character.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11001001

bigchucka

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2014, 11:22:40 AM
thank you, but it would be uncouth for me to quote myself.

If you can't quote yourself, quote no one at all

bigchucka

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

Well that's one way to get out of explaining blowjobs to a child...