• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Dr. MD MD

What does that mean, Grav?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
https://emojipedia.org/thumbs-up-sign/

Oh, I'm seeing something else but I'm using an ancient browser right now because Safari was starting to act too goofy for me.

TigerLily

Knapp Time in T minus 21 minutes. Enjoy, all you Knappyheads!  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 24, 2018, 10:47:44 PM
Knapp Time in T minus 21 minutes. Enjoy, all you Knappyheads!  :)

Come on Good George. Make it a memorable night!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:15:43 PM
Come on Good George. Make it a memorable night!

If he doesn't, I will

BellHop

Knapp is a very articulate guy, polar opposite of Jorch for sure.

TigerLily

Welcome, Bellhop. Nice to see a new face avatar

TigerLily

That pilot sounds pretty adamant. Hard to believe he doesn't know what he's talking about

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 12:13:30 AM
That pilot sounds pretty adamant. Hard to believe he doesn't know what he's talking about

I don’t think he is a pilot. He has been involved with Bigelow since before this UFO study if the c2c write up is correct. It says he was at skinwalker ranch. 

The footage I saw sure looked like fake simulator footage to me. If you look, all of the cloud tops are at the exact same level and they are all symmetrical.  I am not convinced by that black and white FLIR footage. It very well could have been recorded in a simulator. I would want to see corresponding gun camera film.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
I don’t think he is a pilot. He has been involved with Bigelow since before this UFO study if the c2c write up is correct. It says he was at skinwalker ranch. 

The footage I saw sure looked like fake simulator footage to me. If you look, all of the cloud tops are at the exact same level and they are all symmetrical.  I am not convinced by that black and white FLIR footage. It very well could have been recorded in a simulator. I would want to see corresponding gun camera film.

Not this main doctor; the one doing all the talking. But the short snippet from the guy Knapp said was, I believe the lead pilot of the Black Aces or Black Jacks or whatever. The squadron that chased the tic tac. That guy

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
Not this main doctor; the one doing all the talking. But the short snippet from the guy Knapp said was, I believe the lead pilot of the Black Aces or Black Jacks or whatever. The squadron that chased the tic tac. That guy

I could see a scenario where the pilot reports are accurate but the videos are simulated so as not to disclose classified information (such as how much resolution the infrared sensors have or don’t have).

TigerLily

This doctor is very interesting and so much easier to listen to than the first guest. And covering some really interesting topics too.

Do I dare make the observation that within a few more years climate deniers are going to seem as out of touch as flat earthers?  Just my little old viewpoint. Easy to ignore if you don't like it. Peace

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 01:35:18 AM
This doctor is very interesting and so much easier to listen to than the first guest. And covering some really interesting topics too.

Do I dare make the observation that within a few more years climate deniers are going to seem as out of touch as flat earthers?  Just my little old viewpoint. Easy to ignore if you don't like it. Peace

What is a climate denier?  I think everyone accepts that we have climate.

so nice to listen to intelligent people having an intelligent conversation rather than the mush mouthed human mustache.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
What is a climate denier?  I think everyone accepts that we have climate.

lol. Oops. Got me. Climate change denier. I know, next you're going to say, of course it changes

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 02:14:54 AM
lol. Oops. Got me. Climate change denier. I know, next you're going to say, of course it changes

I believe we have to look at the 20th century as an outlier.  We had no clue what we could do that could effect our environment. 

Industrialization
Two World Wars
Several regional wars (Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War)
2400 nuclear detonations (700 in the atmosphere)
Mass deforestation

I will continue to argue that CO2 is not the cause of warming. CO2 rises in ice cores always follows a warming period.

As we learned about our environment in the last half of the 20th century we took action. Our lakes and rivers are cleaner than they have been since the 1800’s. We learned about ozone and flourocarbons and took action and the hole closed up.

Trading carbon credits is strictly wealth redistribution.  It has nothing to do with reducing carbon emissions.

We need to bridge the gap until we can get to fusion reactors or thorium fission reactors. We need to do this intelligently. Not relying on any single technology and not pulling the plug on fossil fuels. 

Or we need to invent a virus that eliminates about 6 billion useless eaters. But first we need an energy neutral way of eliminating the carbon in those 6 billion bodies.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
I believe we have to look at the 20th century as an outlier.  We had no clue what we could do that could effect our environment. 

Industrialization
Two World Wars
Several regional wars (Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War)
2400 nuclear detonations (700 in the atmosphere)
Mass deforestation

I will continue to argue that CO2 is not the cause of warming. CO2 rises in ice cores always follows a warming period.

As we learned about our environment in the last half of the 20th century we took action. Our lakes and rivers are cleaner than they have been since the 1800’s. We learned about ozone and flourocarbons and took action and the hole closed up.

Trading carbon credits is strictly wealth redistribution.  It has nothing to do with reducing carbon emissions.

We need to bridge the gap until we can get to fusion reactors or thorium fission reactors. We need to do this intelligently. Not relying on any single technology and not pulling the plug on fossil fuels. 

Or we need to invent a virus that eliminates about 6 billion useless eaters. But first we need an energy neutral way of eliminating the carbon in those 6 billion bodies.

The first step to fixing a problem is agreeing there is a problem

Good Knight

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

Good Knight

Oh. I thought it was setting up an entire global carbon credit trading exchange in the Chicago Mercantile and then have Al Gore become the king of carbon credits.

The first step to fixing a problem is agreeing there is a problem...

Bumper sticker mentality

TigerLily

Please. Your entire political philosophy fits on a baseball cap

And you can sum up climate change in two words: Chinese Hoax

Gd5150

Good Knight

The problem is every time a problem has been claimed the problem turns out not to be a problem so the name of the problem has to be changed. Cooling, new ice age, warming, ozone hole, climate change, climate disruption. The solution never changes though. More taxes, more regulation, more demokkkrat government control.

The lack of science is confirmed every time they claim “consensus” as proof. The antithesis of science.

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Unfortunately:

Record stock market boom
40 year low in unemployment
Record unemployment for the black the community
Record unemployment for the Hispanic community
Record unemployment for women
Record drop in illegal immigration
20 year high in consumer confidence
400% increase in economic growth over Obama’s “new normal” of 1%
Housing boom
When you elect a pro America, pro American voter, pro business president

Doesn’t fit on a hat. So MAGA was chosen.

Meanwhile the demokkkrat party has released new hats with their plaform...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

And you can sum up climate change in two words: Chinese Hoax

They're right! Reason's not your strong suit. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 09:04:09 AM
They're right! Reason's not your strong suit. ;)
He says that to all the girls!
Fourteen

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 25, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
Unfortunately:

Record stock market boom
40 year low in unemployment
Record unemployment for the black the community
Record unemployment for the Hispanic community
Record unemployment for women
Record drop in illegal immigration
20 year high in consumer confidence
400% increase in economic growth over Obama’s “new normal” of 1%
Housing boom
When you elect a pro America, pro American voter, pro business president

Doesn’t fit on a hat. So MAGA was chosen.

Meanwhile the demokkkrat party has released new hats with their plaform...

LOLOL!

Good one!