• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 01:56:30 PM
You're a complete idiot who deserves neither quarter nor respect.

What would happen if you suddenly convinced me, and I became a troofer?  Like you and every other troofer, I wouldn't use the "evidence" to press for an investigation and to bring the perpetrators of the greatest crime in US history to justice.  But I don't do that now, either.  The only thing that would change would be that I would post pithy little one-liners and dumb pictures in discussion forums all day.  And I would rather use that time to play basketball, plant and tend my garden, cook some bread, fuck my girlfriend, read a book about particle physics, watch the sun come up, fuck my girlfriend, walk in central park, have coffee and some laughs with my friends, and fuck my girlfriend.

I know that you would prefer to use that time to post pithy little one-liners and dumb pictures in discussion forums all day.  That's because, like all troofers, you are shut-in, an oddball, a loner.  Even if you have a professional position like an engineer or a college professor, your peers consider you as being something of a nut.  You crave validation, and that's why you spend your time that way.  The change to feel superior, to be part of an elite group possessing special insight, is like a dog whistle to you and every other troofer.

None of the troofers have the slightest interest in the 911 Troof stuff for any other purpose.  In fifteen years, possessing "overwhelming and irrefutable evidence" of the greatest crime, the greatest act of treason in US history, and you have accomplished nothing.

Either there's nothing to the 911 conspiracy business (as I suspect), or there is some truth to it and you and those like you have been criminally inept and/or negligent in pressing the matter.  Either way, you are all a bunch of losers.  So fuck you. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2016, 08:43:40 PM
When you copy 873 of them out of the article, it is not like you have a big investment.

Let me repeat it, as if to a small child: I have little interest in spending my time trying to debate the 911 conspiracy canard with paranoid retards.  So don't expect any "big investment" there, or in the future.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 08:46:25 PM
Let me repeat it, as if to a small child: I have little interest in spending my time trying to debate the 911 conspiracy canard with paranoid retards.  So don't expect any "big investment" there, or in the future.

Exactly! It's just ad hominem insults from you and absolutely nothing of substance. You're just a monkey in a cage, flinging poo.  :P

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 17, 2016, 08:49:52 PM
Exactly! It's just ad hominem insults from you and absolutely nothing of substance. You're just a monkey in a cage, flinging poo.  :P

it's been 15 fuckin years.  What's taking you guys so long to get any attention?  I thought you had all this evidence and stuff.  You're not even in the news anymore, unless it's some nostalgia piece to mention that everyone has forgotten about you.  Even Oliver Stone won't return your calls.  What gives?  Cheney isn't going to live forever, you know.  Are you going to let the greatest villain of the 21st century get away with it?  I guess you are. 

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:40:43 PM
it's been 15 fuckin years.  What's taking you guys so long to get any attention?  I thought you had all this evidence and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w

You're an embarrassment to your species.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:40:43 PM
everyone has forgotten about you.

where's all your evidence and stuff for that? Cryptofascist shills like you are getting rarer by the day, even in this ghetto.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 11:46:06 PM

So you have no answer.  That's shocking news.

Here, let me supply you with one.  Richard Gage is a leading 911 nutjob.  He's unemployed (read: "shut-in, an oddball, a loner"), but makes (or was making) $80,000 per year sitting on a petition that's going nowhere and for which there are no plans to submit to Congress.  Holy Falkietime!  Think he has any interest in bringing this to a conclusion? 

Just how much income do you make selling 911 trinkets to suckers, Jackstar?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 11:47:36 PM
where's all your evidence and stuff for that?

Oh, I have a MOUNTAIN of irrefutable data that I interpret selectively, in order to make my case.  You know, like troofers do with the 911 stuff.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 18, 2016, 11:49:55 AM
Just how much income do you make selling 911 trinkets to suckers, Jackstar?

Which strain of HSV did you get when you sucked off Dick Cheney?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 12:35:56 PM
Which strain of HSV did you get when you sucked off Dick Cheney?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 17, 2016, 08:49:52 PM

This is why troofers travel in packs, so that they can cover all the bases.

Still can't answer simple questions, Jack?  How will we ever get to the nitty gritty of the 911 troof "movement"?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 18, 2016, 12:44:23 PM
How will we ever get to the nitty gritty of the 911 troof "movement"?

Which "we"? You and your girlfriend? Here, watch this in between your avowed bouts of mutual fornication:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Meanwhile, are you still beating your wife? It's a simple question.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 12:53:06 PM
Which "we"? You and your girlfriend? Here, watch this in between your avowed bouts of mutual fornication:

Three and a half HOURS?  Talk about your "supermassive tl;dr"!  And you don't say one word about why one should waste that amount of time on this video.

Cat got your tongue, Jack?  Or is it [cue spooky music] THE CIA?!?!?  [MWAA HA HA HA!]

Dude, don't be envious about me having a girlfriend to fuck.  Instead, think of how you're putting Mr. Kleenex's kids through college.  You're making the world a better place, and all I'm doing is having hot and sweaty animal sex that's illegal in six states.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 12:53:06 PM
Meanwhile, are you still beating your wife? It's a simple question.

I've never been married.  See how you troofers get even the most basic facts wrong, and then begin making assumptions on that erroneous information?  You just can't help yourselves.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 18, 2016, 12:57:46 PM
Three and a half HOURS?  Talk about your "supermassive tl;dr"!  And you don't say one word about why one should waste that amount of time on this video.

It's been fifteen years. You've had time.

"19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule.  Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant  and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance."

QuoteCat got your tongue, Jack?  Or is it [cue spooky music] THE CIA?!?!?  [MWAA HA HA HA!]

"5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues. "

I've never been married.  See how you troofers get even the most basic facts wrong, and then begin making assumptions on that erroneous information?  You just can't help yourselves.

"11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.  Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues."

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 11:46:06 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 01:06:48 PM
It's been fifteen years. You've had time.

"19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule.  Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant  and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance."

"5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues. "

"11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.  Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues."

Looks like you've cracked the case!  When are you planning to go public with your proof about the 911 conspiracy?  Seems like the right thing to do, doesn't it?  Publicize this proof about the real perpetrators of the biggest crime in US history?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 18, 2016, 01:10:03 PM
Seems like the right thing to do, doesn't it?  Publicize this proof about the real perpetrators of the biggest crime in US history?

It's already public.

You remind me of those soldiers who were hiding in the mountains for years after the war ended. Their radios were broken, or they were under deep cover, or maybe they were fanatical and/or stupid. Whatever, I forget the story.

The point is, you've lost.

The truth about the troofers, and some insight about why they don't act on their claims:

Ujueta describes himself as a progressive (he plans on voting for Bernie Sanders in 2016), a political orientation he inherited from his father. But his dad won’t have any talk of jet fuel and steel beams. “He is not down with 9/11 Truth,” Ujueta said. “My dad is very smart, he was a botanist, he’s a skeptic. My dad is a very educated man. He is almost militantly progressive.” His mother, meanwhile, isn’t very political and doesn’t like to argue about the attacks.

He sighed and said no one in his family shared his understanding of 9/11, nor did any of his friends. “I basically can’t talk about it.”

I asked what it’s like for him to be the only person he knows who thinks this way. He paused for a long time and began to tear up.

“I would say it’s really lonely.”

[...]

The common thread between these three believers, and others I spoke with, is the sense of isolation from regular social scenes and the reinforcement from the tightly knit 9/11 Truth community.

“It’s brutal. I will never volunteer to talk about it,” Mcllvaine said. “In my circles, people ignore it. It’s like I’m a leper. I don’t see many people anymore.”

[...]

It’s unclear whether disillusionment with politics will send Trutherism into the mainstream: as Ujueta himself noted, and Gage admitted, the theory remains a widespread joke on and off the Internet these days among the younger generation. While some millennials may view the movement as relevant as it was in 2001, many view it as a punch line. That alone is yet another bad break for the ostracized community.

Near the end of our conversation, even Gage confessed he misses his life before 9/11 Truth.

Link to full article: http://www.ibtimes.com/911-conspiracy-theories-inside-lonely-lives-truthers-still-looking-their-big-break-2091474

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 01:29:13 PM
Transparent.

Still no answers, eh? 

Must hurt to read that article.  It's like your biography or something, and they didn't even ask permission.  Damn NSA disinformation agents! [fume-fume]

Jackstar

Literally no one knows what you're talking about, but it's clear you don't know what it is either.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 03:56:39 PM
Literally no one knows what you're talking about, but it's clear you don't know what it is either.

That's okay, buddie.  I realize that you are "delayed" and need some extra help when trying to understand.

Here, let's simplify the question: when are you troofers going to do anything with your evidence besides make money off of it and/or talk about it on the Internet for your own amusement? 

Jackstar

The list of fallacies in your asinine posts continues to bloat.

I don't know what "a troofer" is, and I certainly don't count myself as a member of whatever group you're trying to lump me in with and cast aspersions on. You clearly don't bother to take the time to investigate objective reality before dispensing your opinions about it--whether this is due to simple, brutish ignorance, or outright malice, is really beside the point.

There's dozens of pages of evidence on this site, as well as others, as well as the entire Internet, and by "evidence" I refer to the lot of the available data, not just the ridiculous examples you trot out to strawman, and for you to sit there and constantly demand more of it, well--look, you already looked like an idiot, now you look like an idiot who is barely passing for a seventh-grader.

That said, your requests for news updates in regards to any sort of timetable are summarily denied. Shove them up your ass too, while you're at it.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 04:39:25 PM
The list of fallacies in your asinine posts continues to bloat.

I don't know what "a troofer" is, and I certainly don't count myself as a member of whatever group you're trying to lump me in with and cast aspersions on. You clearly don't bother to take the time to investigate objective reality before dispensing your opinions about it--whether this is due to simple, brutish ignorance, or outright malice, is really beside the point.

There's dozens of pages of evidence on this site, as well as others, as well as the entire Internet, and by "evidence" I refer to the lot of the available data, not just the ridiculous examples you trot out to strawman, and for you to sit there and constantly demand more of it, well--look, you already looked like an idiot, now you look like an idiot who is barely passing for a seventh-grader.

That said, your requests for news updates in regards to any sort of timetable are summarily denied. Shove them up your ass too, while you're at it.

[head scratch] I don't get it.  You have irrefutable evidence proving that the greatest crime etc etc was a coverup.  Not just you either, apparently the entire world has access to it.  And yet, nothing is done. 

By anyone.

Except sell videos and books and other trinkets.

Someone who caught the Real Criminals would live in fame forever.  He would be wildly rich.  He would have all the pussy he could ever want.  If Trump did it, he could be President of the USA instead of being on the losing end of the biggest election landslide in US history.

Yet, no one attempts it.

Forget the timetable.  Just tell me why that is. 

PS: Yah, you're a troofer.  You're a troofer that other troofers mock as a troofer.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 18, 2016, 04:56:15 PM
And yet, nothing is done. 

By anyone.

You make a lot of assumptions.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 06:06:52 PM
You make a lot of assumptions.

You would prove me wrong if you could.  You know that you are dying to stick this up my ass, but you can't.

Why hasn't one of the thousands of people needed for this conspiracy stepped forward?  Guilty conscience, deathbed confession, a loosening of tongues from Alzheimers, anything.  Fame and fortune await. 

But no.  Just like with you troofers, no one steps up.

Why is that?

Jackstar

You make a lot of false, specious assumptions.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 06:39:24 PM
You make a lot of false, specious assumptions.

You speak few words, which is fortunate, since they mean nothing it makes them less time-consuming.

Jackstar

You are nowhere near adult league, champ.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 07:07:20 PM

You are nowhere near adult league, champ.

Yawn.  What's wrong, cupcake?  Can't find the answers to my questions on one of your troofer-script web sites?

Jackstar

None of your questions posted here are legitimate, in spite of your adorable spasms.

It is your responsibility to convince rational people of the authenticity of your position. You've been scintillating thus far.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 09:15:51 PM
None of your questions posted here are legitimate covered in the troofer press kit

FIFY

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 09:15:51 PM
It is your responsibility to convince rational people of the authenticity of your position. You've been scintillating thus far.

Two problems, sweetie.  First, troofers are not rational people.  Second, I am not trying to convince anyone -- least of all paranoid retards -- of the "authenticity of my position."  I've said it several times, but you just can't quite seem to grasp this very simple concept.  Which, by the way, validates the authenticity of my claim that troofers are intellectually incapable of listening to and understanding anything coming from someone who doesn't share their belief system.