• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alejandro's Thread

Started by alejandro, November 26, 2011, 07:38:27 AM

Vatar

Quote from: b_dubb on January 01, 2012, 09:37:06 AM
well if the "subject" is crazy bullshit that spills out of alex jones's fat, pork loin face then prepare for the worst.  jones is a personality disorder with a really shitty demeanor.  and you're his minion.  apparently. 

time to see the vet about removing your faulty cojones
U mad Bro?

alejandro

the main reason they hate Paul is that they're all afraid he'll endanger their lobbying and corruption in DC.

alejandro

hi guys, because this lie keeps surfacing again and again in US politics, I wanted to share with you what Ahmadinejad really said about Israel:

Quote"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Obviously he meant the Israeli apartheid regime, not the Jewish people, or the whole country destroyed.

sources: http://www.infowars.com/closing-hormuz/
http://antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

BobGrau

I can't wait till you back to school dude.  ;)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on January 04, 2012, 02:34:52 PM
I can't wait till you back to school dude.  ;)
Alex Jones University

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on January 04, 2012, 02:26:37 PM
hi guys, because this lie keeps surfacing again and again in US politics, I wanted to share with you what Ahmadinejad really said about Israel:

Obviously he meant the Israeli apartheid regime, not the Jewish people, or the whole country destroyed.

sources: http://www.infowars.com/closing-hormuz/
http://antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025
I saw this and I was like whoa Alejandro sprechen die FARSI! Then I read it more carefully. Yea, Ahmadinejad never said he would wipe anything. He doesn't even wipe his bum. Iranians use water only. Anyway, count on malicious, grammatically ignorant news folk and PR companies to make it look threatening. Oh and if they say Ahmadi is implying he will vanish Israel because it is what the Imam foretold, wrong.... the rest of the speech makes it clear that Israel alone will do this by its racist policies. It's always funny to me that Christian wackos love Israel so much. The government is ethnically cleansing the Christian arabs in Israel.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on January 04, 2012, 04:34:49 PM
He doesn't even wipe his bum. Iranians use water only.

it's not just iranians.  all of the arabs that i know use water only.  it's far more sanitary than toilet paper, and highly recommended.

:)

Vatar

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 04, 2012, 10:13:54 PM

it's not just iranians.  all of the arabs that i know use water only.  it's far more sanitary than toilet paper, and highly recommended.

:)

Really cause I thought they used small purses?

alejandro

it's more sanitary that the tough their asses with their hands (and water) ? I guess it works when you have lots of water and wash your hands good afterwards. But of course you can't count on that (in any culture of course).

Avi

Baby wipes work in a pinch.

Vatar

Quote from: b_dubb on January 05, 2012, 04:54:15 AM
i pray the pooh away

Didn't you know that only pray gay and liberals away?  I mean come on man lets not get unreasonable here.

BobGrau

I like to use pages from 'worker in the light'

though I hear a swan's neck is the choice of royalty  :o

alejandro

AVTM exclusive: New Orleans cop comes clean on murder, theft, corruption, quits the force
pretty interesting interview with a former New Orleans cop who quit the force after he couldn't take being in the countries largest criminal street-gang anylonger.

Vatar

Quote from: alejandro on January 07, 2012, 03:42:47 AM

AVTM exclusive: New Orleans cop comes clean on murder, theft, corruption, quits the force
pretty interesting interview with a former New Orleans cop who quit the force after he couldn't take being in the countries largest criminal street-gang anylonger.

Would have been a great interview if the host hadn't kept interrupting like a dick.

Vatar

Quote from: alejandro on January 08, 2012, 05:10:44 AM
You mean Penis?

Yes, I apologize for using a colloquial reference to the male sex organ.

Frys Girl

This thread sucks. It's the George Noory of coastgab.

Frys Girl

alejandro, have you ever called Alex Jones' radio show and made it to air?

alejandro

I called once, but it didn't work out. whoever the operator was, I'm not even sure I called into the alex jones show, put me on hold, and I hung up after a short while. might have been any place, really. I'm not inside the US, so it gets a bit messy with all the numbers you have to figure out that you need to dial ahead, lol.

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on January 10, 2012, 08:44:24 PM
I called once, but it didn't work out. whoever the operator was, I'm not even sure I called into the alex jones show, put me on hold, and I hung up after a short while. might have been any place, really. I'm not inside the US, so it gets a bit messy with all the numbers you have to figure out that you need to dial ahead, lol.
oh wow. ok. cool. so alex jones is big in japan. neat.

b_dubb

Quote from: Frys Girl on January 11, 2012, 06:17:01 PM
oh wow. ok. cool. so alex jones is big in japan. neat.
The Japanese are very fond of angry, undercooked pork loins. So yes Alex Jones is huge in Japan. And Huge in general. That big, fat, doughy mug

Vulhala

He's definitely put on weight since his Bill Hicks days. Not much but noticeable :D

McPhallus

If Alex Jones is so concerned about "truth," why does he wear a crappy rug?

alejandro

Quote from: McPhallus on January 13, 2012, 04:13:54 PM
If Alex Jones is so concerned about "truth," why does he wear a crappy rug?
you mean he's wearing a toupee? He's not obviously.

Secrets of the Italian Cruise Ship Disaster