• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Lmfao! She’s not the only democrat being “groomed”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 29, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
The reason she's still making public appearances is because she needs to stay politically relevant. The reason she needs to stay politically relevant is because she intends to see to it that her choice of democratic candidate gets in the Whitehouse in 2020 or 2024. It so happens that Chelsea is being groomed for a presidential bid.

Ummm...short of dosing the entire nation with acid I wouldn't hold my breath on that one (though I wouldn't put it past Hillary to try something like that). ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 29, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

In history has there ever been a more pathetic display by a loser candidate for president. Is this presidential? It’s been 14 months and she’s literally done nothing. Still whining and complaining. Is it any surprise her lemming followers who’s only capability is whining and complaining love her?

This is truly embarrassing. What a complete disgrace. Her worthlessness has been on full display for 14 months now. She hasn’t created a single job. Hasn’t generated any revenue. She’s accomplished anything. Being a perpetual whiner doesn’t empower anyone. What a loser. Thank god she lost.

https://twitter.com/diamondandsilk/status/957955788173082625

In history has there ever been a more pathetic display by a loser candidate for president...

Sure, Jimmy Carter.

She may be more intense for a year or two until she dies of whatever it is she's got, but he's been angrier longer

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 29, 2018, 08:25:55 PM
Sure, Jimmy Carter.

She may be more intense for a year or two until she dies of whatever it is she's got, but he's been angrier longer

Nope. Not even close. She takes it! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2018, 08:35:20 PM
Nope. Not even close. She takes it! ;D

Let me know when shen goes to some shithole like Palestine or Venezuela or Cuba and praises their election system, then comes back here and bashes ours, and I'll consider it

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 29, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Let me know when shen goes to some shithole like Palestine or Venezuela or Cuba and praises their election system, then comes back here and bashes ours, and I'll consider it

You know that's going to happen...if she's not in jail. ;)

... It’s been 14 months 30 years and she’s literally done nothing... What a complete disgrace. Her worthlessness has been on full display for 14 months 30 years now. She hasn’t created a single job. Hasn’t generated any revenue. She hasn't accomplished anything...

FIFY

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 29, 2018, 08:25:55 PM
Sure, Jimmy Carter.

I don’t think so. He at least got 1 term. She’s never done a damn thing on her own. Has to bend over and be disgraced by her husband on the world stage. Does she leave? Nope she takes it. Then she runs, and loses the nomination to a guy with about 5 minutes experience. Waits 8 years, runs again, as “the female”. And can’t even win the white female vote.

Instead of just going away quietly, and keeping an ounce of dignity, she spends the next year having a tantrum on the world stage.

Nope sorry I have to disagree with you on this one. Hillary Clinton is by far the most pathetic presidential candidate in history of this great nation. She’s an embarrassment to herself, and to women everywhere. She’s a female cuckhold to her husband, and the demokkkrat party.

Anyone using her as roll model for their child should be locked up for child abuse.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 29, 2018, 09:09:07 PM
I don’t think so. He at least got 1 term. She’s never done a damn thing on her own. Has to bend over and be disgraced by her husband on the world stage. Does she leave? Nope she takes it. Then she runs, and loses the nomination to a guy with about 5 minutes experience. Waits 8 years, runs again, as “the female”. And can’t even win the white female vote.

Instead of just going away quietly, and keeping an ounce of dignity, she spends the next year having a tantrum on the world stage.

Nope sorry I have to disagree with you on this one. Hillary Clinton is by far the most pathetic presidential candidate in history of this great nation. She’s an embarrassment to herself, and to women everywhere. She’s a female cuckhold to her husband, and the demokkkrat party.

Anyone using her as roll model for their child should be locked up for child abuse.

Didn't you just say on another thread  that a cuckold doesn't know the spouse is screwing around?  LOL.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2018, 12:18:17 AM
Didn't you just say on another thread  that a cuckold doesn't know the spouse is screwing around?  LOL.
Maybe so? But that is the definition of a cuckold, for centuries. Why we tear down Western Culture by language is beyond me (Not really Gramsci, etc...)

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Maybe so? But that is the definition of a cuckold, for centuries. Why we tear down Western Culture by language is beyond me (Not really Gramsci, etc...)
I suspect it's a combination of worsening vocabulary of the populace and the Political Correctness movement.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

Negative sir. That’s cheating.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 29, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
Cheating is when said indescretions are hidden from the other. And it doesn’t always have to involve physical contact. Like a female at the Bellgab sending PM’s to a man behind her bf’s back could be construed as cheating.

For example: Hillary Clinton is a cuckhold because she knows her husband screws around and she stays. However she’s also a cheater because she lies DemoKKKRat lemming voters and screws around on them all the time. Bubba takes the cake though, he lies to his wife and his stupid lemming followers, he’s the ultimate example of a cheater.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 30, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
Negative sir. That’s cheating.

For example: Hillary Clinton is a cuckhold because she knows her husband screws around and she stays. However she’s also a cheater because she lies DemoKKKRat lemming voters and screws around on them all the time. Bubba takes the cake though, he lies to his wife and his stupid lemming followers, he’s the ultimate example of a cheater.
A cuckold is a husband whose wife is cheating on him and he in unaware and even his children might not really be his but he is supporting him, and others know about it, but not him, so he is the quintessential "fool." Bill is both a cheater and likely a rapist but there is no cuckolding in the political marriage between him and Hillary.

Gd5150

A cuckold can be a husband who’s simply cheated on, or a he can also know about it and accept it. Sometimes even being part of it.

The modern definition courtesy The Urban Dictionary:

Quote1. A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in.

4. A word used to describe a married man who's wife is sleeping with other men.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cuckold

The important question would then be, how did the article define it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
A cuckold is a husband whose wife is cheating on him and he in unaware and even his children might not really be his but he is supporting him, and others know about it, but not him, so he is the quintessential "fool." Bill is both a cheater and likely a rapist but there is no cuckolding in the political marriage between him and Hillary.

Webster Hubbell?  Vince Foster?

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 30, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
Webster Hubbell?  Vince Foster?
He knew and could care less. In fact he likely was glad so that he didn't have to perform with Hillary and he could go after others. Remember his infamous statement "I did not have sex with that woman Miss Lewinski" I think there should have been a comma there. He was addressing Miss Lewinski and "that woman" was Hillary. He was trying to message Lewinski to try to stop the scandal and keep the "relationship" intact.

starrmtn001

WikiLeaks.  New Hillary Clinton emails released this morning.

https://foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Incorrect.  A cuckold is a man who encourages his wife to get fucked by other men.  Often he will watch.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Lunger on February 02, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
Incorrect.  A cuckold is a man who encourages his wife to get fucked by other men.  Often he will watch.

No, a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. It's been used that way for centuries. It wouldn't carry much of a sting if the husband was in on it too.

Lunger

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 02, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
No, a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. It's been used that way for centuries. It wouldn't carry much of a sting if the husband was in on it too.

This is the modern sense of the term:

cuckold
A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

Neville's wife first cuckolded him almost thirty years ago. He could not bring her to orgasm, only has a tiny (3") penis, and my friend, Chris, becamed her lover and moved into our house. For two months, until the affair ended, I slept in the spare room and listened to her groans and grunts of pleasure and, worst / best of all, calling his name.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Lunger on February 02, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

This is the modern sense of the term:

cuckold
A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

Neville's wife first cuckolded him almost thirty years ago. He could not bring her to orgasm, only has a tiny (3") penis, and my friend, Chris, becamed her lover and moved into our house. For two months, until the affair ended, I slept in the spare room and listened to her groans and grunts of pleasure and, worst / best of all, calling his name.

With the greatest of respect, fuck off. I'm not having you pissing all over the English language just because a handful of wankers from Reddit and the Urban Dictionary decide to dick around with the usage. Invent another word if you want to describe something, don't co-opt a perfectly good one and apply it to something else. This kind of shit makes me very cross indeed!! Some alt-right nitwit might decide to call his penis a toaster and where would we be then?

Gd5150

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 02, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
With the greatest of respect, fuck off. I'm not having you pissing all over the English language just because a handful of wankers from Reddit and the Urban Dictionary decide to dick around with the usage. Invent another word if you want to describe something, don't co-opt a perfectly good one and apply it to something else. This kind of shit makes me very cross indeed!! Some alt-right nitwit might decide to call his penis a toaster and where would we be then?

Clearly this conversation is hitting too close to home for Fabio. We better lock this thread before he gets anymore violent.

Juan

Exactly.

Lunger

Cuck!

Lunger

.... Some alt-right nitwit might decide to call his penis a toaster and where would we be then?

Seems to me that its only the Left that excels at using  words in a Orwellian fashion.