• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whitley on Dreamland...

Started by Stranger929, September 20, 2017, 12:06:18 AM

Stranger929

Is Whitley channeling his dead wife on the show??

Is this still going on or was it just the one segment I happened to listen to tonight? I can't bring myself to listen to more episodes so I thought I'd ask.

Lord Grantham

Don't know, but this post intrigued me so I went and listened to the most recent Dreamland for the first time in years.

Whit just out of nowhere casually drops into conversation that he's learned to access and use his alien implant. Wouldn't say what it could do though.
His guest was Richard Dolan, the disclosure guy. Poor dude's response was "Oh, wow, that's...wow"

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Lord Grantham on September 30, 2017, 04:38:17 AM
Don't know, but this post intrigued me so I went and listened to the most recent Dreamland for the first time in years.

Whit just out of nowhere casually drops into conversation that he's learned to access and use his alien implant. Wouldn't say what it could do though.
His guest was Richard Dolan, the disclosure guy. Poor dude's response was "Oh, wow, that's...wow"

Was he talking about his penile implant, anal implant (you know, where the greys shoved that poker up his ass) or the one in his ear?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 30, 2017, 10:52:30 AM
Was he talking about his penile implant, anal implant (you know, where the greys shoved that poker up his ass) or the one in his ear?

Ear, but like I said he didn't elaborate. So one can only speculate what his newfound super powers are.

Jojo

Quote from: Stranger929 on September 20, 2017, 12:06:18 AM
Is Whitley channeling his dead wife on the show??

Is this still going on or was it just the one segment I happened to listen to tonight? I can't bring myself to listen to more episodes so I thought I'd ask.

The last time Coast had him on recently, he did refer to her sentiments a lot.  On Dreamland, twice recently, he refered to communication with her a lot, and used the words our, us, etc... a lot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on October 18, 2017, 08:30:45 PM
The last time Coast had him on recently, he did refer to her sentiments a lot.  On Dreamland, twice recently, he refered to communication with her a lot, and used the words our, us, etc... a lot.

Pretty sad actually.

I think he said he was 72. Must be tough. But he sounded pitiful.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
Pretty sad actually.

It is. Every time I hear him go into this I think Ann just communicated with me thing it's truly cringeworthy. I understand why and ultimately who knows but to just expect everyone else to go on that ride with you is delusional.

Whitley has a bad dream and has been cashing in off of it for yesars

Stranger929

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on October 18, 2017, 08:52:13 PM
Whitley has a bad dream and has been cashing in off of it for yesars

No joke. The dude is a nut job.
I randomly tuned in to Coast just now for a lark and here he is talking about her and the info she gives him. And his implant that he uses now too. Wow.

It's sad really. It's elder abuse putting him on the air.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
Pretty sad actually.

I think the grief over his wife of over 40 years passing away is just kind of starting to happen.  Because he sounded fine the last two very recent times he was on Coast.

Jojo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 01, 2017, 06:01:01 AM
Ear, but like I said he didn't elaborate. So one can only speculate what his newfound super powers are.

Tonight he said it is like a search engine.  He just expresses a question or thought in nis mind and then waits a minute, and solutions or related material pop up.