• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131009 - Andrew Karam - Fukushima/Yucca Mtn.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 09, 2013, 02:52:30 PM

lonevoice

If anyone hasn't seen the diatribe against Art that John Hogue posted on his facebook page after last night's show, you might be interested.   Courtesy of HorrorReporter:  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4819.msg164655#msg164655.

Hogue, about whom I was completely indifferent, has now entered the realm of lower than pond scum. 

ChewMouse

Quote from: MisterChew on October 09, 2013, 08:13:58 PM
If sex is a man; it would be Art Bell.

This isn't about your comment but about your name. I just wanted to make clear to everyone that we are no relation. Unless you happen to remember the Thanksgiving when Uncle Frank got drunk and threw the turkey so hard it broke through the drywall. In that case, we should talk.

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: MisterChew on October 09, 2013, 08:19:12 PM
I've totally given up on C2C since Art Bell's back, except when Knapp and LMH is on. :)

Nothing is worse than seeing a coast topic or guest you are intrested in and hearing "FROM THE HEARTLAND". It is, so, depressing. *click*

aldousburbank

Yo MV, that overseas commode fest you had has left you way slimmer than the guy behind the monitor that was your muy suave avatar before you left. Welcome back!

Morgus

Quote from: lonevoice on October 09, 2013, 08:20:27 PM
If anyone hasn't seen the diatribe against Art that John Hogue posted on his facebook page after last night's show, you might be interested.   Courtesy of HorrorReporter:  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4819.msg164655#msg164655.

Hogue, about whom I was completely indifferent, has now entered the realm of lower than pond scum.

OH SHIT, THIS IS WORSE THAN CHUNGA. I am shocked.

The General

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 09, 2013, 08:23:42 PM

OH SHIT, THIS IS WORSE THAN CHUNGA. I am shocked.
I was really shocked too, I enjoyed the show and had no idea he was so bugged.

Cynnie

Is this dude being an asshole to art ?

Doesnt he know that art bell Will make people be interested in his bullshit stories ?

nofAcedAgent

Its times like this I wish I had a facebook account. No I don't.

Its funny you should mention professionalism Hogue, in my book there is a chap..

lonevoice

Quote from: The General on October 09, 2013, 08:21:50 PM
[attachimg=1]
I'm liking "Andy" already.  It always impresses me when a Ph.D. prefers to be called by his first name.

Quote from: The General on October 09, 2013, 08:24:34 PM
I was really shocked too, I enjoyed the show and had no idea he was so bugged.

I did notice that he started ever answer with "I wrote about this in my book" and I forgave him that, but what a fucking coward. He acted like everything was fine.

Cynnie

Quote from: lonevoice on October 09, 2013, 08:27:13 PM
I'm liking "Andy" already.  It always impresses me when a Ph.D. prefers to be called by his first name.

I dated a ph.d once ...<shudder>

werfold

Well, I guess if you don't want to be challenged, book yourself on C2C.

aldousburbank

BTW MV, Art is back on the air. This forum is growing in several directions. The live DM threads are fun. People are weird. I'm not real bright but alot of us weirdos find something here. I'm not saying you or we or this had anything to do with it but, like I say, Art is on the air again. Congratulations amigo!

Cynnie

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 09, 2013, 08:30:54 PM
BTW MV, Art is back on the air. This forum is growing in several directions. The live DM threads are fun. People are weird. I'm not real bright but alot of us weirdos find something here. I'm not saying you or we or this had anything to do with it but, like I say, Art is on the air again. Congratulations amigo!

Yay! People are weird !
Thank you beebus

Luxlogs

Hey MV glad to hear you and yours are home safe n sound. Hug your wife and little girl get some rest and then lets trainwreak.

Jackstar

I'm worried about the tuna and the dolphins. This guy is saying "we" are worried about humans dying of cancer 5-10 years from now.

WTF?

lonevoice

Quote from: Cynnie on October 09, 2013, 08:28:46 PM
I dated a ph.d once ...<shudder>
I'm the widow of a Ph.D. who remains, in my mind, the finest example of a human being I've ever known.   I think we have a couple of Ph.Ds on this forum, along with a J.D. and maybe an M.D., all of whom seem to be a fine bunch of weirdos.  But, yeah, YMMV and some credentialed folk make me <shudder> too.  :)

A WHOLE BOTTLE OF ASPIRIN DOESNT KILL YOU, YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN WIND UP IN THE HOSPITAL, DUDE NEVER TRIES HIS SHIT.

Cynnie

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2013, 08:39:52 PM
I'm worried about the tuna and the dolphins. This guy is saying "we" are worried about humans dying of cancer 5-10 years from now.

WTF?

Glad i moved to the right coast ..i might have 15-20 years until i get the cancer

I trust him on radiation and shit, I'm just sayin, some weird shit happened once. And everyone was fine. Maybe that was ibuprofen. We really didn't ever find out bec FUCK NEVERMIND

Cynnie

Quote from: lonevoice on October 09, 2013, 08:41:29 PM
I'm the widow of a Ph.D. who remains, in my mind, the finest example of a human being I've ever known.   I think we have a couple of Ph.Ds on this forum, along with a J.D. and maybe an M.D., all of whom seem to be a fine bunch of weirdos.  But, yeah, YMMV and some credentialed folk make me <shudder> too.  :)

Eh , maybe it was my particular ph.d

zeebo

Quote from: MV on October 09, 2013, 08:15:38 PM
someone told me this art bell used to be the weekend host for dave noorie, so i thought i'd give him a chance.

Yeah Noorie's the man.  He taught Art about everything from psychic vampires to pizza rolls.  Just wait till Art starts riffing about turmeric and angels, you'll know who to thank!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 09, 2013, 08:20:53 PM
Yo MV, that overseas commode fest you had has left you way slimmer than the guy behind the monitor that was your muy suave avatar before you left. Welcome back!

glad to be back.  i lost 20 pounds from the time i left the country to now.  yay, me.

WhiteCrow

Yikes this kind of stuff could turn out bad, like the reverse speech finger pointing of years back that went  legal ballistic. 

Already Art's Dark Matter show as had few unstable Hoax'sters that could push back against him with crazy talk. Hope history doesn't repeat itself, but clearly there is a pattern of behavior among the shysters of the paranormal talk show world.