• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131009 - Andrew Karam - Fukushima/Yucca Mtn.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 09, 2013, 02:52:30 PM

Cynnie

Quote from: Ward on October 09, 2013, 09:11:58 PM
Hi Gang, been a way for a little bit from these live forums, weird sleep schedule and all, hows everyone doing? hows the show tonight?

You've been missed:(

Zap Rowsdower

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 09, 2013, 09:11:12 PM
Man.. couldnt you wait untill like hour 3 to drop that on me..fuuuuuuuuu

lol. sorry. at least i'm not the only one.

I like dr. andy too.

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on October 09, 2013, 09:13:38 PM
Holy shit , why have i been thinking you were a woman all this time?

Probably because of the Jaz in my name. :)

Jazmunda is my nickname for my daughter Jasmine.

Quote from: wenck on October 09, 2013, 09:14:28 PM
I sent Art an email about Cusco. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I've been trying to get Art to play Cusco again since he was doing Coast from the Manila, it's so awesome to finally get to enjoy the show live with the classic music again. WORD UP.

Spooky Matter

Art really needs to do a show on this!

Cassadaga, Florida exists as an entity unto itself way off Interstate 4 (you won’t find it unless you’re looking for it) between Orlando and Daytona Beach. Its founder, George Colby, was led through the wilderness by three spirit guides to what is now the site of the Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp. On that site, the guides instructed him to organize a psychic center, which was completed in 1898. It is a place like no other, where mediums, psychics, astrologers and spiritualists can live in peace without interference from the world outside their gates.

I might be going there next week!  A town of nothing but psychics and mediums, etc.!  How cool is that?

Zap Rowsdower

I know we're in the middle of a fine show right now... but I can't stop thinking about how PUMPED I am for OPEN LINES tomorrow!!!!

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 09, 2013, 09:17:04 PM

Cassadaga, Florida exists as an entity unto itself way off Interstate 4 (you won’t find it unless you’re looking for it) between Orlando and Daytona Beach. Its founder, George Colby, was led through the wilderness by three spirit guides to what is now the site of the Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp. On that site, the guides instructed him to organize a psychic center, which was completed in 1898. It is a place like no other, where mediums, psychics, astrologers and spiritualists can live in peace without interference from the world outside their gates.

I might be going here be next week!  A town of nothing but psychics and mediums, etc.!  How cool is that?

that's wild.

Ward

i missed Streiber, GIS, Hogue and Linda Moldy Cow, sheesh that's a lot of fun guests.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 09, 2013, 09:10:41 PM
I drive around looking for photo opportunities, and I came over a rise and saw the two cooling towers and freaked out. 
Any chance you have been to Wallowa Lake in northern Oregon? I am going to be in the area for work during the week and was looking for a fun place to listen to Art Bell on the weekend and take some photos before heading home :)

Ward

IS art still threatening to split if the US Defaults?

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 09, 2013, 09:16:53 PM
Probably because of the Jaz in my name. :)

Jazmunda is my nickname for my daughter Jasmine.

Oh well , no more braiding each others hair

Nighthawk

This is awsome. What a good guest tonight. This is totally interesting for me.

Cynnie

Quote from: Ward on October 09, 2013, 09:18:22 PM
i missed Streiber, GIS, Hogue and Linda Moldy Cow, sheesh that's a lot of fun guests.

Moldy cow ..hehehe

Spinner

Quote from: Ward on October 09, 2013, 09:11:58 PM
Hi Gang, been a way for a little bit from these live forums, weird sleep schedule and all, hows everyone doing? hows the show tonight?
Good to see you around, Ward.
Are you ready for tomorrow's Open Lines?

nofAcedAgent

Im starting to think he actually did read your post spooky. haha, niiiiiice

Its great to have an actual scientist on to balance things out. Great show so far.

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 09, 2013, 09:16:24 PM
lol. sorry. at least i'm not the only one.

I like dr. andy too.

That squeaky breath sound is the sound of an older man...a nice man,  but old.

I LOVED hearing Cusco.  Can't get enough of that Peruvian nose flute thing.

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 09, 2013, 09:22:00 PM
What is that?
I think it's supposed to be pizza - but it sure doesn't look like it came from Chicago...so I don't think it is.

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on October 09, 2013, 09:22:20 PM
That squeaky breath sound is the sound of an older man...a nice man,  but old.

I LOVED hearing Cusco.  Can't get enough of that Peruvian nose flute thing.
ZAMPHIERREERRR! or how ever his name is spelled!

Spooky Matter

Quote from: steelbot on October 09, 2013, 09:18:36 PM
Hippies!
lol.  Now don't ruin it for me.  I want to ask the same question to 3 psychics!

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 09, 2013, 09:17:04 PM

I might be going there next week!  A town of nothing but psychics and mediums, etc.!  How cool is that?

It'd be impossible to crop dust any social functions, a literal hell on earth.

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on October 09, 2013, 09:20:06 PM
Oh well , no more braiding each others hair

Now let's not pigeon hole people. Anyways my hair is way too short for that.